100 posts and a How To on Squirting

i do this too, at times alot actually. first time i did, freaked me out. im ok with it now, hubby LOVES it. if i dont do this, im not satisfied and mine is nothing like pee. its the female version of semen, i think, without the sperm.....LOL...
 
Gotta get the men outa the research. My girl squirts and it's real. She has a g spot and loves it (from time to time) when I massage it thoroughly. Her orgasms are seldom gushers, sometimes a squirter and often no fountain at all, but when she does it does not smell like pee the next day, and it's got a cum like consistency. I've read that glands in the vagina secrete fluids during arousal and gushing is a wallop at one ejected through a vaginal spasm.... whatever the scientists conclude, it's alot of fun to work it up! If they disagree on that, they can lick my scrotum!
 
Thanks Jenny!
And yes I am all too well aquainted with the male medical agenda and how often female issues are over looked. My doctor truamatized me when I asked about squirting as a girl and was told it was likley bladder control issues.

With the advent of nre technologies I would think there would be bound to be some health benefit to studying the sexual peak in a woman. If only to give them the chace to make it more potent and/or achievable in any form. I would be willing to bet that ment the world over would be thrilled to know better ways or means of pleasing their partners. Unless we are turly that puritanical as a planet to think that sexual pleasure should be restricted to males.

AMEN!!!!! my gynecologist is a FUCKING MORON!!!!!
he handled me like meat, left me with cramps for 2 days and completely left me shaking and crying.
also when i asked about squirting he said that the medical industry didn't know what it was and that i probably had poor bladder control......i wanted to smack the prick!!!!
 
I squirted once after like 5 orgasms and almost passed out. My boyfriend later said that I made a noise like Chewbacca.

Never was able to live that down.
 
My girl squirts often (clitoral Stimulation). The first time she squirted she was kneeling on top of me while I gave her oral. All of a sudden it came gushing out to my surprise. It was awesome. I cant tell you how much I enjoy making her squirt. :devil:

BTW- it is real. Nothing fake about it. She does squirt in different amounts. Sometimes alot sometimes a little. Sometime not at all. :)

And no it is not pee. It would be obvious if it was..... :p
 
Last edited:
In the first 2 months of pregnancy, male and female babys have identical genitals and it is not until the 12th - 14th week that a distinction can be made in an ultrasound.

Because of this, male and female genetalia are essentially the same but rearranged. I'm guessing that is both how female ejaculate is possible and why the fluid is so similar to semen. The male glands that produce the fluid which mixes with the semen are probaby mirrored in the female, but of course altered to serve different purposes than they do in the male.

I myself have never squirted, but I have gushed. I have yet to find a partner adventurous enough to find out ;)
 
Shame

It is a shame that You are so far away.I would happily offer my experience in the pusuit of allowing You the joy of squirting.Just like to help..,I'm a giver. {;>)
 
That's a nice thing to do. Anyone would like to post their issues regarding it. I would ask has the female ejaculation been accepted by the women or it's just a myth for them.
 
Back
Top