the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
dance-5.gif

2012 Valentine’s Day Contest

Just a reminder to all our thread followers: A.I.R. will be awarding prizes in the following categories at the end of the contest:

A.I.R. 2012 Valentine’s Day Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

2012 Valentine’s Day Contest
MOST FAVORITED STORY

Last edited:
victorias-secret-bikinis-kim-kardashian-13.jpg

no these aren't the young sweeties in question...

I started to write my A.I.R. Valentine’s Day Contest entry this morning. I’d been afraid up until then that I wouldn’t have an entry. The words simply weren’t coming. But while watching three cute and nubile teens by the pool today the idea simply popped into my head and I clicked open my laptop and started to type.

Got about four thousand words down. Mind you there’s no guarantee that I’ll finish it in time but it still made me feel great to be working at it again.

And I think it just might turn out to be another scourian best seller. I like it. It’s good. Of course that doesn’t guarantee success.

But I’m happy…

And the teens? They’re visiting from Cincinnati. On vacation and staying at one of their aunt’s condo. Alone. The aunts not there. I was so delighted by them and the inspiration they provided me that I’ve invited them out for dinner tomorrow. They accepted. Life is good…

They're cute, but skinny. :(

[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to another part of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

This Part is the Fake Contest And Award thread

Brought to you by LITEROTICA’S GREATEST LIAR AND FRAUD and his New Propaganda ALT ScouriesWorld/Jacqui O

All stories supposedly used by this fake contest are stolen from the New List or from the real contest list. Oh yeah, minus the categories and writers scouries don't like.

Last edited:
7,000 words written!

Due to yesterdays rains I stayed in and buckled down. And hopefully I'll make the deadline. This girl is my inspiration - god I love redheads:

Striped_socks_redhead.gif

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

talk about trying to hog the limelight...

LITEROTICA Valentines Day Contest Submissions

One Last Valentine's Day CambriaRose
My Love is Your Love NightTempest
Joe DG Hear
Home is Where The Heart Is lovecraft68
Finding the Truth DG Hear
Chocolate Covered Cherries DG Hear

The above is how I found the LITEROTICA contest list this morning!

DQ%20sign.jpg

disqualified…

We hate to have to do it – the good doc is both funny and one of our favorites (as well as a FAVORITE of many Literoticans) - but we feel we have to take a stand. If not it’ll just get worse and worse. If this continues he’ll eventually achieve little ralphie status and submit 15 or 20 stories to every contest.

So, and even though he is a past A.I.R. winner (no we won’t be requesting he return that well earned award) we have decided to disqualify him from the A.I.R. portion of the 2012 Valentines Day Contest. We just can’t play favorites.

And hopefully the good doc will stop trying to jump the queue and instead simply submit one (his best) story to every contest.

[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

You can't be disqualified from a fake contest you never entered in the first place.

Anyway, that is the way scouries is. You trip one of his triggers and you're on his shit list. Oh wait, that's another one of his made up lists but it's the only one anyone wants on.

it’s all about the [size=+6]U[/size] baby…

how about a little Valentines Day love for the ibis?

miami-ibis.jpg

628x471.jpg

5 star recruit tracy howard

[size=+2]University of Miami Hurricanes[/size]
National Football Champions
1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001, 2002

Happy V Day... 10,000+ words written...

still a long way to go...

ingres-turkish-bath-granger.jpg

now here's one the boss is certain to like...

...this guy kills me! A definate frontrunner for a prize...

rampant404_jiggle-belles_001.jpg

LITEROTICA Valentines Day Contest Submissions

sorry but you’re…
kicked%20out.jpg

We hate to have to do it again – she’s another ex-A.I.R. Award winner for crying out loud. And one of our favorites. But just like the doc this pretty Canadian has gone over the line. She’s already submitted FOUR stories! Potential little ralphie wannabes have to be stopped!

silkstockingslover_cheerleader-submission-a-love-story02.jpg

silkstockinglover

So, and even though she is a past A.I.R. winner (no we won’t be requesting she return that well earned award), we have decided to disqualify her from the A.I.R. portion of the Valentines Day Contest. We just can’t play favorites.

And hopefully this sexy young Canadian will stop trying to jump the queue and instead simply submit just one (her best) story to future contests.

[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

You can't be disqualified from a fake contest you never entered in the first place.

Anyway, that is the way scouries is. You trip one of his triggers and you're on his shit list. Oh wait, that's another one of his made up lists but it's the only one anyone wants on.

I love how scouries' "support" thread is actually just about his self-aggrandizement and shitting on everyone else. His "support" is just as fake as everything else he does.

oh fuck, another ALT from texas ... another to add to my iggy list ...

...see ya ap...

And now I've got to address this boxy problem...

image.php

Fuck boxy you’re killing me man. Christ I can remember back when you were still interested in babes. I mean real ones.

20111107-Wiki%20C%20Manga%20Hentai%20%20Futanari.png

boxy’s latest heroes…

I’m afraid living out there on the left coast has finally gotten to you. the famed licker of boxes now writes almost exclusively about chicks with dicks. It is fucking sad.

And now A.I.R.’s got to kick you out again for not following the rules. Which I for one hate to see. But you’ve brought it on yourself…

...see ya ap...

And now I've got to address this boxy problem...

image.php

Fuck boxy you’re killing me man. Christ I can remember back when you were still interested in babes. I mean real ones.

20111107-Wiki%20C%20Manga%20Hentai%20%20Futanari.png

boxy’s latest heroes…

I’m afraid living out there on the left coast has finally gotten to you. the famed licker of boxes now writes almost exclusively about chicks with dicks. It is fucking sad.

And now A.I.R.’s got to kick you out again for not following the rules. Which I for one hate to see. But you’ve brought it on yourself…

Well, it's your fault. :eek: Earlier this year I posted a story involving fucking, eating pussy and sucking cock. I have many others in progress on the same subjects. However, if I enter one of them in a theme contest, you might take it and enter it in your bogus contest. That's why I enter stories about gay men and transsexuals in theme contests. :eek:

Well, it's your fault. :eek: Earlier this year I posted a story involving fucking, eating pussy and sucking cock. I have many others in progress on the same subjects. However, if I enter one of them in a theme contest, you might take it and enter it in your bogus contest. That's why I enter stories about gay men and transsexuals in theme contests. :eek:

Box, how do you enter a story in a fake contest?

Quit taking his bullshit bait. He's an idiot as this thread and the rest of his bogus threads prove.

Christ, did anyone notice that up to this morning not one of the top 20 MOST FAVORITED authors on the site had submitted a story to the LITEROTICA section of the contest? Not even one! Nor had any of the MANU Award winners submitted one.

Which is a fucking tragedy!

And only two of the top 50 (the doc and the cannuck chick) have submitted stories and they’ve both been disqualified from the A.I.R. section of the contest.

Which I think is really sad!

And yet the old folks in AHland try to maintain that everything on the contest scene is just hunky-dory. Sure it is…

finch3-5-10-4.jpg

babs and friend visiting newly opened exhibit at the LITEROTICA Museum in Miami...

Anyway yours truly isn’t one to forget his old friends. In spite of the fact that that big boys have decided almost to a man to skip the contest I’m not prepared to do it. I owe far too much to L&M to leave them in the lurch like that.

So, in spite of all the problems that exist with the present LITEROTICA setup, james r scouries has entered his story in both the A.I.R. and LITEROTICA sections of the contest.

And not only that. To highlight my appreciation even more I’ve dedicated my latest to the one and only MANU the Magnificent.

So there…

"Ah, damn it, Melinda! Where's my camera when I need it? I need to show this to Freddie so he'll know what I daydream about while he's at work."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101
Well, it's your fault. Earlier this year I posted a story involving fucking, eating pussy and sucking cock. I have many others in progress on the same subjects. However, if I enter one of them in a theme contest, you might take it and enter it in your bogus contest. That's why I enter stories about gay men and transsexuals in theme contests.

Box, how do you enter a story in a fake contest?

Quit taking his bullshit bait. He's an idiot as this thread and the rest of his bogus threads prove.

I don't enter anything in fake contests. However, sometimes the alleged proprietor of said fake contest might purport to enter one of my real stories in his fake contest. To avoid this, I enter tales of gay men and transsexuals in the real theme contests. :D

[size=+2]YESSSSSS!​
[/size]

We finally have one of the MOST FAVORITED ones…

My lovely boss…

yes, james r scouries is back with a romantic, sexy, quirky, kinky brother/sister story.

And I’d suggest you buy a copy before they’re all gone.

monkey-fellatio

[size=+3]
Auto Fellating Brother?
[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back