Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Your eyes are beautiful, and deep.
I have to agree, you have beautiful eyes

the Velvet Underground wrote a song about eyes like yours :)

"Linger on, your pale blue eyes"

attachment.php

I want to tell you a secret and I want you to listen with your lips. I want my hands on your hips like they were their final resting place and then put that funeral on to paper so you can trace their lifetime back to the fact that I'm more inclined to find a space in your heart to haunt for as long as you want me to.. [S. Koyzcan]

Introducing a very brief study of my right hip..

Beautiful!!:rose:

xxx
Tyler

Hey buddy, what's up?
How'd the Day of Silence go? ... Unless you can't tell me ;)

I have to agree, you have beautiful eyes

Hey stranger :kiss: missed you!

the Velvet Underground wrote a song about eyes like yours :)

"Linger on, your pale blue eyes"

:) I'll have to find the song, thank you for swinging by!

Beautiful!!:rose:

xxx
Tyler

And the same to you, good sir! :kiss:

Tasteful. Tempting. Erotic. Sexy. Beautiful. Wonderful. Mysterious. Inviting. Warm. Engaging. Personal.

You forgot blushing.. :eek: Thank you.

Hey buddy, what's up?
How'd the Day of Silence go? ... Unless you can't tell me ;)

I have to forgo the Day of Silence in favor of the protest planning for tomorrow. It just wouldn't do to not be speaking the day before 400ish people descend on campus and I'm supposed to be orchestrating the event. Egads!

I have to forgo the Day of Silence in favor of the protest planning for tomorrow. It just wouldn't do to not be speaking the day before 400ish people descend on campus and I'm supposed to be orchestrating the event. Egads!
I could see why. Organization is good.

Its part of a cool self titled album by the Velvet Underground. There is also a cover of it by REM on their album Dead Letter Office which I actually like better - Im dating myself here :) this stuff is pretty old - but good I promise!

:) I'll have to find the song, thank you for swinging by!

A

Haha. I hope your dance party was a success. Let me know how it went, when you get a second or two.

The protest went REALLY well. Not too many hateful acts were witnessed, I made sure the police/security knew what our plan was, protest participants were very respectful and onboard with the nonviolent premise, etc. And there was even some dancing :)

Its part of a cool self titled album by the Velvet Underground. There is also a cover of it by REM on their album Dead Letter Office which I actually like better - Im dating myself here :) this stuff is pretty old - but good I promise!

That album came out the year I was born...and now I'm dating myself :rolleyes:
I remembered it once I heard it again, thanks for bringing it back to me :)

It is nice to be missed :kiss::kiss:

Indeed, and you chronically are! This could be appeased if you were around more often... :D

Wonderful series of photos here. Brilliant work and great composiitions. Well done.

Thank you Tim :kiss:

I wasn't feeling very inspired to post anything of a literary nature with the photos below so on that note....I hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• Blindfold.jpg
    Blindfold.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 4,761
  • BlindfoldII.jpg
    BlindfoldII.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 5,652
The last photos are very artistic ... but covering those magic eyes is sin

I wasn't feeling very inspired to post anything of a literary nature with the photos below so on that note....I hope you enjoy.

I'm soooooooo disappointed that you couldn't come up with anything. I was looking forward to see what you wrote. What am I going to do now? ;)
(Lovely photos, as always. Thanks for sharing :kiss:)

I'm soooooooo disappointed that you couldn't come up with anything. I was looking forward to see what you wrote. What am I going to do now? ;)
(Lovely photos, as always. Thanks for sharing :kiss:)

Fling yourself off a cliff...obviously.

*hits head on table* Why am I friends with you? ;)

(And thank you, and thank you for approving them for posting :kiss:)

Fling yourself off a cliff...obviously.

*hits head on table* Why am I friends with you? ;)

(And thank you, and thank you for approving them for posting :kiss:)

I'm not exactly sure why. You like the torture?

(You're welcome. I'm happy to do it anytime. For a small fee, of course. ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back