Paying with blowjobs.

worldx

Virgin
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Posts
7
Could someone write a story about a girl or guy that pays for as much as they can with BJs. Thanks!
 
There's stuff like being a slave, or paying rent, or losing a bet. I was hoping for just a normal person going through the day paying that way.
 
I've been thinking of a story along these lines--about a woman who uses her body to get whatever she wants. She tries (not always successfully) to pay for goods and services with sex. If she can get away with just a blow job, she'll do it, but if more is required, she'll do that too. I'm working on other things right now, but I could get to this one soon.
 
What if something is not quite worth an entire blowjob? How do you give her change back?
 
What if something is not quite worth an entire blowjob? How do you give her change back?

Brilliant Observation.

My thoughts, maybe payment is measured in the length of time giving the blowjob.

Its a horny idea, would be interested to see what ideas people come up with.
 
What if something is not quite worth an entire blowjob? How do you give her change back?
Maybe the person throws in extra stuff if the cocksucker bargains for it. Kind of like BJ currency :)
For example, if he or she is trying to get a pair of shoes maybe they ask for a shirt or other article of clothing. Or it could be no swallowing if they don't want to haggle.
 
Marco Polo, I believe, recorded merchants along the Silk Road who would trade nights with their daughters for travelers' goods. In the morning, they had something to sell, and the merchant just had memories. A pretty good trade!

I like the idea of blowjobs as currency. Is it just one person, or a whole group? Maybe people are more bonobo-like in this world, and exchanges are primarily done through sexual acts. "Thanks for giving me a hand with my homework, now how about I give you a hand?"
 
Could someone write a story about a girl or guy that pays for as much as they can with BJs. Thanks!


This makes me think of the old cliché porn scene of the fake breasted blonde blowing off the pizza delivery man, as payment.

I think a story along that line would be nice. I slightly/almost incorporated this once. I’ll now be incorporating this promiscuous payment method into a story or might write a full story along this line of thought.
 
Last edited:
What are the currency exchange rates for BJs, hand jobs, tit jobs, thigh jobs, armpit jobs, and other non-PIV activities? What do toegasms and eargasms cost?
 
We could set up an exchange, where the value of such items fluctuates daily, or hourly...

A good premise for a Humor/Satire type story.
 
What are the currency exchange rates for BJs, hand jobs, tit jobs, thigh jobs, armpit jobs, and other non-PIV activities? What do toegasms and eargasms cost?


Maybe some thing agreed to by the two people involved. Say a purchase of $10 assuming she is busty, offers to show her breasts, if refused perhaps a hand job. She saves money and enjoys the exchanges and tells her friend and being short on money friend gives it a try. Maybe becomes standard barter in a small town. Prices posted "$5.99 or Show Boobs...Must be B cup or over".

Two questions for Hypoxia, how many toegasms or eargasms have you given or received and did you take you meds today?

Mike
 
Two questions for Hypoxia, how many toegasms or eargasms have you given or received and did you take you meds today?
Eargasms: a couple have been given. Ditto with toegasms -- was in the pools at Harbin Hot Springs with some friends, and feet happened to wander, to good effect. And thanks for reminding me about my meds. I'll go gulp them down right now.
 
Ya know Hypoxia, I've had problems with wantering feet myself although the police tend to call it Trespassing or in a couple of cases Peeping Tom.
 
Ya know Hypoxia, I've had problems with wantering feet myself although the police tend to call it Trespassing or in a couple of cases Peeping Tom.

"Feets, do yo' thang!" has various meanings here.

(Uh oh, did I just channel JBJ?)

BTW, I have rather long feet, and when they do their thang, watch out!

But I digress. In one of my RON'S JOURNAL chapters, I mentioned a Nisei girl in Hollyweird named Yoko who insisted on pedal stimulation. Anyone NOT sucking her instep and toes was NOT invited to suck anything else, either. Her feet were made for sucking. Some people are just like that.
 
This makes me think of the old cliché porn scene of the fake breasted blonde blowing off the pizza delivery man, as payment.......

I delivered pizza in college. I prayed for that scenario every night!

Never happened. :mad:
 
I tried my hand at this story, it's called Tales of a Shopping MILF. Please let me know what you guys think!
xoxo
 
I would avoid doing the "warrant poster" description in the future, where you simply list every physical trait all at once. It's usually better to spread it out throughout the story.
 
A really solid first effort at writing.

Suggestions: MORE ADJECTIVES. The story narrates only WHAT happened. If you add all the colors, the sounds, the smells, and most of all the FEELINGS, then you transport the reader into your world. When you see something, don't just tell us what it is, DESCRIBE it in detail.

I always try to use compound sentences; using semi colons to separate two sides if a thought: what it is, and how it impacts on a character.

Keep writing. Find erotica you love and study the text to work out what makes it so good.

Good luck.
 
Back
Top