Guys-what was your most recent cock sucking experience like?

Come here and sit on my lap:devil: Rubs your sexy back:D

Mmmmm... that feels nice. But although I am interested in sitting on your lap, I think first I should do some investigative exploring. Oh my! What do we have here? :cattail:
 
Just once I want to be with a guy that will agree to a threesome with another man. I want to watch him pleasuring another man and knowing that I am enjoying watching it. Too many men - most in my circle - too often act like they are not that far removed from an ape and it is not always the biggest turn on. Men that are really sexual and not hung up about it.......mmmm
 
Always wanted to never had the chance. I tried looking for guys on Craigslist but no luck. Closest thing for me is my wife's dildo.
 
I got my fix in a local inner city toilet. He tapped his foot while I was in the other stall. I decided to join him and I've got to say his cock was magnificent. He blew his load in my mouth and left. Damn it, while it was fast and intense it's got me craving more.
 
Met a guy yesterday on A4A , he was around my age, headed over to his house and OH MY God this guy could suck cock and rim your hole. After 30 minutes of him working on me gave up my load, then it was my turn he had a nice 7" man tool and a very taste load. Great way to spend the afternoon.
 
I got my fix in a local inner city toilet.
I sure am glad I have a regular friend that stops by my HOUSE. I haven't been in many public restrooms that are clean enough to piss in, much less do anything else.
 
You slut. Hot story.

Since you asked (you know how to make a gurl feel special)...

Now as I said, I am not passable, really, although I almost am; but from behind, I have all the right curves (the good lord saw fit to give me naturally wide hips, and exercise and the right corset give me a great hourglass figure, plus I have a great ass) and I look great, especially with a thong panty.

I sauntered as sexily as possible towards the bedroom, feeling feminine, and wanted and hot all over. I could feel the smile on his face - I could feel his eyes on my ass. Are you coming, I asked. Yes ma'am, he replied.

His bedroom was typical; a queen sized bed dominating the scenery. I lay down on the bed, and provocatively gave the "come hither sign". He wasted no time. He took the rest of his clothes off, and kneeling on the bed slowly made his way towards me, until we were face to face, chest to chest and his cock was pressing against me. He put his weight on me, as I spread my legs, wrapping them around his lower back and his ass. I pulled him in tight and we kissed for what seemed like hours. He kissed my lips, my throat, my ears. His tongue danced in my ear, up and down the edge; he bit me ever so gently, taking my earing into his mouth, playfully, and letting it go. As he did so, I wrapped my legs harder around him, grinding my pelvis into his, wishing I had a real vagina to offer him, but knowing that what I have would do fine.

After an eternity of kissing, he moved down between my legs and licked mey boy-pussy until I was a wet quivering mess begging him to fuck me. "Make love to me" I pleaded. But he was having none of that. He kept licking me and tonguing me until suddenly he lifted himself, brought himself up to me, and kissed me hard, as I felt his cock probing my eagerly awaiting hole. I stared in his eyes, as he smiled and slowly pushed himself in. The feeling was sweet torture and pleasure. His massive cock stretched me to the limit, as I whimpered, and took him in. When he was balls deep he stopped and we kissed some more, until I couldn't take it anymore and told him to fuck me. Hard. He began to move faster, his thrusts coming with more urgency, as I got used to his size. After a few minutes, I began to feel that tingly feeling we all love, and suddenly, without even touching myself, I came. And came and came. The cum hit me in my own face but he didn't stop. By this time my legs were over his shoulder, he held me by the feet and thrust fast, hard until he grunted and came inside me. Although I didn't spurt again, I came another time as he came, the feeling of his cum inside me put me over the edge again.

After a few minutes, his flaccid cock fell out of my hole, and he slowly got off of me, laying next to me but holding me tight. That was fun! He said. Understatement of the year, I replied. We finished up by me licking his cock clean, before cleaning myself up. I then ran to his kitchen and made us an omelet to give us some energy for what was to come. My body is his, for now, to do as he pleases. I will report back after tonight's date. PM's are welcome. I love to meet new friends with similar interests. Thanks for reading.
 
Had a visit from a young friend last night. I handed him a beer and then got on my knees while he lent against the kitchen bench, I unzipped his jeans and went to work on his nice thick 8 inches of uncut man meat.
He'd been working long shifts and hadn't cum in days, so he didn't last long and his load was huge and extra thick.
I'm hoping he'll come back this evening and stay the night.
 
i woke a friend this morning by sucking on his cock and he kindly fed me his cum and it was the perfect start to my day, i wish he could have stayed longer so i could repeat the pleasure .
 
....more... details please :cattail:

I have a massage table. He came over wearing one of his wife's g-strings. He also brought tie downs. He stripped, laid face down on the table, and told me to tie him up. I did, and covered him in oil and began giving him a massage. Almost immediately, he raised his ass up. So I gave it a lot of attending....slid my fingers into his ass and rubbed his prostate. Then I oiled up my hands, slid two fingers back into his ass, and reached under him and grabbed an absolute monster dick. He was moaning and squirming all over as I jacked him. Then, he undid his hands by himself and told me to undo his ankles. I did and slipped his panties off. He turned over, wanted me to tie him back up, so I did. I began massaging him from the the head of the table. Reached down as I leaned over him, and began sucking his long and very thick, veiny cock. I slid my cock into his mouth and we sucked each other. After a bit, I got off, went to put a condom on him and he said he wouldn't fuck me. I untied him oiled my skinny body and big cock up, and then climbed on top of him. I rubbed my body all over his and his cock slid up between my legs. I clamped down on it and jacked him with only my legs. I so wanted that cock in my ass but he wouldn't allow it. He came all over my ass. Then he said he was done, got up, got dressed and left without a word. Very strange and since he was married, I guess he was very nervous. It wasn't his scene at all. He wanted to be dominated and I am just not into it at all. Still, I enjoyed his cock.
 
Just got done with a great experience. He came over and I couldn't wait to get down on my knees and service him. He was about six inches give or take and nice and fuzzy. I started sucking right away teasing him and having him run his hand through my hair and over my back and shoulders always helps the experience. And when he was nice and hard he began to push it in hard and deep as I massaged his balls. He then had me get my ass up and he lubed me up and fucked me, he came and I was a little sad seeing his load in a condom but I pulled it off and started sucking his cock again. He never got fully hard again but it was obvious he enjoyed the attention and I loved it.
 
I was away at a major state political convention. I had heard there was a bathhouse in this town but missed it the last time I was in this particular town This time I went back. I wish i would have gone on Sat nite instead of Fri, because when I went by on Sat the lot was jammed. but when I was there on the fri night I met this mild mannered old guy. He and I were the only ones there except for this weird very white albino looking guy who knelt on a bed in one of the rooms with his head under a pillow and his ass in the air available to anyone who passed by, seeing that pointy ass gleaming in the dark room was just too weird for me. But anyway as soon as this older guy discovered that no one else was gonna come, he invited me into one of the rooms with him.

I sucked him off. He laid back on the bed and I knelt between his legs and took his whole cock in my mouth. He warned me that he was a quick comer, but I proceeded anyway, His cock was small, even compared to mine, but the head barely entered my throat if I pressed down very hard. After about 30 strokes he started coming. I did not use my hands at all. I pushed my lips down hard against him and closed my throat around his little cock head and as soon as he started to shoot I sucked as hard as I could. I thought he was going to pass out from the intensity. because his head was in my throat, I barely tasted his come, but felt its warmth ooze down my throat. It seemed like I sucked the come from deep n his balls. Of course, as soon as I was done he was up and dressed and out the door, I didn't stay longer cuz it was close to closing time. If I go back for the convention in two years, I'll be sure to go on Saturday night when there will be more choice. That was my first blow job to orgasm in 30 years
 
Not the most recent but one of the most memorable.

I was thinking today about my most memorable blow job. When I first got involved with having sex with other guys it was pretty much getting a blow job and then taking off. After a while I decided to see what it was like so I went down on a guy and actually enjoyed sucking on his dick and the taste of his cum. I tried it two or three other times and it was pretty good.

One day I was in Houston and had heard about this men's spa so I go by that night to check it out. Upstairs they had a kind of maze and there were 8 to 10 guys cruising the area. It was dark and we all had towels wrapped around our waist. I watched a couple of guys going after it and as I was edging my way down this back hall I ran into a guy who was maybe 6" shorter that I was. We both started rubbing each other and feeling each other up.

He had a nice hard 7" cock and his whole body was just hard all over, nice pecs and a really tight butt. We both took off our towels and tossed them over our shoulders so we could get at each others bodies. we then started kissing and tong fucking each others mouth and he started pushing down on my shoulders, I knew what that meant, so I folded my towel and knelt down on it. I started licking his dick head and sucking on his shaved balls and then I put his dick in my mouth. At that point he took over and placed his hands firmly on either side of my head and begin to face fuck me.
When he came straight at me I could take the length of his hard hot dick all the way down to the base of his cock with out a problem, but occasionally he would go at an angle and I would chock, gag and almost through up. At first I fought him off but he just leaned down and whispered just go with it baby. A strangely compelling instruction. After 5 minutes of him assaulting my mouth and throat, my eyes were watering, my nose was pouring mucous out of it and about ever third or fourth pounding I though I would through up everything in my stomach, except that was practically impossible since he had my mouth sealed off with his big dick.
He keep on banging away like this and as I looked to the side noticed we had gathered a crowed watching the guy on the floor get face fucked. It was kind of exciting to see these guys jacking off to all of our action.

At the same time I am thinking if I ever get out of here I am never sucking another dick in my life. He picks up the pace and I begin to try to do anything I can to get him to cum, even with all of the assaulting on my mouth I notice that my dick is leaking cum like a water hose, and my chest, stomach and dick are covered with my tears, saliva and snot. Kind of gross but at the same time at some level kind of hot and kinky.

After all of this he begins to cum; two, three, and then four spurts down my throat. I didn't even get to taste his cum. Shit!

We are both pretty breathless at this point and he lifts me up and holds me in his arms and whispers that was the best fucking blow job I have ever had. He then takes his towel and wipes my face, and eyes and neck and says, " Are you all right!"
Emotionally I am a basket case, I have never been abused like this and while my initial reaction is one of anger and disgust, I think to my self man that was so fucking hot. I say to him, " NO I think I am OK, just never been treated that way before. His reply was, " Well Baby you did great!" He swats me on the butt and heads down the hall way. I stumble off to the showers and try to put my self back together.

I have always considered my self an Alpha male but at that point I was pretty sure I was his cock sucking whore bitch.

That episode was 20 years ago, but to this day when I think about it I get a hard on and have to go jack off before I can settle down. Life is so strange.
 
Met a nice man here in town, 55, married but exploring. We went to my place and I gave him a long slow blow job. He returned the favor and enjoyed the evening together, and we will hookup again soon. He has never fucked a man so maybe....He's interested.

Very nice story SilverDrake. When I was married to Michael he spent a wonderful evening shaving me bare and slowly massaging me with a scented oil, then he added Chanel No. 5. Then he gave me an incredible fuck with me lying facedown letting him have complete control. It was one of sexiest nights I ever enjoyed.
 
Last edited:
Great story

Not the most recent but one of the most memorable.

I was thinking today about my most memorable blow job. When I first got involved with having sex with other guys it was pretty much getting a blow job and then taking off. After a while I decided to see what it was like so I went down on a guy and actually enjoyed sucking on his dick and the taste of his cum. I tried it two or three other times and it was pretty good.

One day I was in Houston and had heard about this men's spa so I go by that night to check it out. Upstairs they had a kind of maze and there were 8 to 10 guys cruising the area. It was dark and we all had towels wrapped around our waist. I watched a couple of guys going after it and as I was edging my way down this back hall I ran into a guy who was maybe 6" shorter that I was. We both started rubbing each other and feeling each other up.

He had a nice hard 7" cock and his whole body was just hard all over, nice pecs and a really tight butt. We both took off our towels and tossed them over our shoulders so we could get at each others bodies. we then started kissing and tong fucking each others mouth and he started pushing down on my shoulders, I knew what that meant, so I folded my towel and knelt down on it. I started licking his dick head and sucking on his shaved balls and then I put his dick in my mouth. At that point he took over and placed his hands firmly on either side of my head and begin to face fuck me.
When he came straight at me I could take the length of his hard hot dick all the way down to the base of his cock with out a problem, but occasionally he would go at an angle and I would chock, gag and almost through up. At first I fought him off but he just leaned down and whispered just go with it baby. A strangely compelling instruction. After 5 minutes of him assaulting my mouth and throat, my eyes were watering, my nose was pouring mucous out of it and about ever third or fourth pounding I though I would through up everything in my stomach, except that was practically impossible since he had my mouth sealed off with his big dick.
He keep on banging away like this and as I looked to the side noticed we had gathered a crowed watching the guy on the floor get face fucked. It was kind of exciting to see these guys jacking off to all of our action.

At the same time I am thinking if I ever get out of here I am never sucking another dick in my life. He picks up the pace and I begin to try to do anything I can to get him to cum, even with all of the assaulting on my mouth I notice that my dick is leaking cum like a water hose, and my chest, stomach and dick are covered with my tears, saliva and snot. Kind of gross but at the same time at some level kind of hot and kinky.

After all of this he begins to cum; two, three, and then four spurts down my throat. I didn't even get to taste his cum. Shit!

We are both pretty breathless at this point and he lifts me up and holds me in his arms and whispers that was the best fucking blow job I have ever had. He then takes his towel and wipes my face, and eyes and neck and says, " Are you all right!"
Emotionally I am a basket case, I have never been abused like this and while my initial reaction is one of anger and disgust, I think to my self man that was so fucking hot. I say to him, " NO I think I am OK, just never been treated that way before. His reply was, " Well Baby you did great!" He swats me on the butt and heads down the hall way. I stumble off to the showers and try to put my self back together.

I have always considered my self an Alpha male but at that point I was pretty sure I was his cock sucking whore bitch.

That episode was 20 years ago, but to this day when I think about it I get a hard on and have to go jack off before I can settle down. Life is so strange.

Ah the bathouses....my friend introduced to the one in Atlantic City in the 70s and it was like being a boy in a candy factory.
 
Looks like bathhouses and spas are the place to be...is it as easy as it seems!?
 
Had a nice meeting with a guy last week, around my age with a nice full body. We went over to his mothers home she is in a retirement place and got naked and climbed into bed, may have been his room when he was a kid, not sure. He was an active partner and went down on me quick, I had my morning blue pill so I had a good hard on that didn't seem to be going any where soon. I rolled him over on his back and begin to work on his soft cock, he had warned me that he was only 6" but the best things come in small packages. As I worked on him and rubbed his chest and nipples he begin to harden up and he had a nice big head. We played like that for a while and then he rolled over he really wanted a message so I worked on giving him a pretty good rub down and then did a job rimming his tight little ass hole with my tong. He was getting pretty hot and I rolled him over and we 69ed for a while and then I got down to business, using a lot of spit I worked a finger up that tight hole and stated sucking him in earnest, sure enough after five minutes or so he gave me a nice taste load of spunk, I held it in my mouth thinking about kissing him and giving it back, but I figured he would freak out, so I dripped it on his nipples and then licked it off. We talked for a while and then I had to get back to the office. I noticed a little after sex regrets but over all had a fun time. Would love to have a repeat performance he was a lot of fun and I bet we could discover a whole new side to his bi sexuality.


;)

Blog today - Tops and Bottoms
 
A remembrance

For several years I traveled Interstate 10 between Beaumont and Houston. There used to be a pull out for trucks and cars to stop and rest for a while. It didn’t have any kind of facilities and was just this 1/3 of a mile area that you could get maybe 6 truck and a couple of cars in. There may have been a rest area sign but I can’t remember now. This was when I was in my 30’s and not thinking about man sex all the time. One day I needed to stop and put a presentation in order that I was making later that day and I thought yea I will stop at that spot where trucks stop some times. I pulled out and got my paperwork out and started getting it in order. I noticed some movement off to my right and as I looked I saw a guy come walking up a path and step over a barbered wire fence that had been wired together so the three strands came together and allowed for the average guy to step over the fence. I noticed that the path went back through some trees and with it being summer time there was enough green brush that is looked pretty private. I thought at the time, guys must go back there to pee, since the next truck stop or rest area was another 50 miles up the highway. I realized I need to go and decided to check out the trail. As I walked back down the trail it turned and at this point you could not see the highway. I walked along and then a spotted the strangest sight.

Up ahead there was a tree with a dick coming out of it. A nice long hard dick, as I walked I noticed it was a guy and he had his pants down around his ankles and his hard on sticking straight out. I walked up to him and palmed his hard on and stroked him a couple of times. He asked, “You want to suck it?” Well yes I did and I sunk down on my knees forgetting about my dress slacks and begin to lick the end of his dick. Oh he tasted good, I slowly took him all the way down and he moaned so loud I was sure someone would hear, at the same time I was lost in the moment and pretty much was just concentrating on his hard dick as he pushed it in and out of my mouth. He didn’t last long and before I had really gotten started he came in my mouth. He had a fine taste cum both salty and sweet and as I savored him I opened my eyes. I was shocked because there were two other guys standing there with hard on as they jacked them. I looked around and it didn't seem anyone else was sucking but me, the guys I had just finished off thanked me and headed up the trail and another guy took his place and pushed his dick into my face. This guy wasn't as big as the other fellow but had a nice un cut dick so I decided I would suck him. One thing about me when I suck a guy’s dick I totally get lost in the moment. I turned to the third guy who was still jacking his 8” dick and said, “ Will you keep an eye out for the cops, and he assured me he would so I went to work on the next fellow. As I sucked him his dick didn’t get longer but he sure gained more girth, I was having trouble getting my mouth around him but it didn’t matter because he started spurting cum in my mouth. He didn’t taste as good but was a fun suck. I had pulled out my own 6.5” dick and was jacking as I sucked so I was pretty hot.

The third and last guy eased up to me and said, “Can you take the whole thing?” and I replied, “ Let’s see. “ He had the best dick of the three, it had heavy veins you could feel with your lips and your tong and he went slowly at first to see if I could take him. I don’t think I had ever had a dick this big but I remembered reading something and decided I would try swallowing as it hit the back of my throat. It was fine because he would go all the way down and take three short strokes while he was all the way in and then pull off so I could take a breath. I was fascinating, my mouth and nose begin to drool saliva in copious amounts, which was good because all that helped lube his in and out. I somehow slipped into some zone that I was totally unaware of time as he fucked my throat, but I came back to reality as he started breathing really hard and erupted in my mouth there was so much cum that he filled my mouth and sinus cavity and literally cum came out my noise. Although I was startled it was a totally new experience and as I caught my breath I looked down, I was covered in his jiss and my saliva. My dress shirt was soaked. As my eyes cleared of the tears flooding them I looked around but there was just the two of us. He said, “ Here let me help you up.” As I got up there was a huge puddle of cum on the ground from my own dick which must have shot three loads. Jesus, I was a wreck. But as I leaned against the tree I caught my breath, he hand me a handkerchief that I cleaned my face up with and when I offered if back he said, “ No you keep it” he went on to say that was the most amazing blow hob he had ever had and commented you were so totally into it. I thought boy if you only new. I got back to the car and took inventory. There was no way I could go to my meeting. I was a mess. I drove up the road a ways and called the office from a pay phone and asked if we could reschedule since I wasn’t feeling myself. We did and I headed home. I stopped there a couple of other times but never had as much fun as that last time. I am not sure but there seems to be a wild passion that sneaks up on you when you are having sex out of doors, I have had it happen at the beach and on a couple of other occasions. It is a shame these opportunities don’t come by more often. Hope you enjoy my remembrance.
 
We've had a lot of wind with the cold weather here in NW FL. So, there are a lot of limbs and branches down. Two attractive young men came to the front door Saturday morning and when I answered they asked if I would like them to clean up the yard for a nominal fee. Being basically lazy, I agreed and they began working.

A little while later, it had warmed up some and looking out my window I noticed that they had removed their jackets and were looking pretty good in their tee shirts and tight jeans. I was standing at the window, rubbing my cock when I heard my wife say, "you'd like some of that wouldn't you?". Busted!! I agreed that I would and she asked whether I wanted to suck or be fucked by one of them. I told her that I would really like having both at once.

Laughing, she told me to get my clothes off and lick her pussy and maybe she would help me out. I quickly stripped and got between her legs on my knees as she sat on the couch with her panties off. I love licking her delicious cunt, usually when she's just had it filled with warm cum. I licked and sucked till she came. She got up, told me that I was a good boy. Then she told me to wait there on my knees.

She went to the door and called the young men in. Their jaws dropped when they saw me, nude, on the floor. She told them that I'd been really good that morning and deserved a reward and would they like to help her give it to me. Somewhat apprehensively, they asked her what it was that she wanted them to do. She told them that I loved to suck cock and have my ass fucked; would they be willing to do that for us both while she watched. The light came on and they both agreed with a resounding "yes!'.

She seated one in a chair, undid his trousers, pulled out his cock and placed me stomach down on the ottoman with my face just in front of his hardening member. She told him that he could get it ready for me, but, that we were not to start until she told us to. Moving behind me, I heard her removing the other man's pants. Then, I felt her hand spread my ass cheeks as she applied lube to my hole. She thrust at least three fingers in to loosen me up. She removed her hands and told me to look back over my shoulder at the beautiful cock that she was holding. I did and felt a shiver run down my back, it was huge. I wanted it in me. Ask him to fuck you she told me and I did. She said that she wanted my ass full before I started sucking the other cock.

To make a long story shorter, soon I was being rammed from behind and it was wonderful. She told me to start on the other and I engulfed it at once. I used the motion behind to help me with the one in my mouth and soon had a rhythm going. I wondered which would explode first. It was almost a tie; the man behind me suddenly jerked me up by the hips, thrust deeply into my rear and with a loud groan, emptied himself into my willing ass. I was sure that I could feel the warm cum squirting into me. As soon as he came, the man in my mouth, grabbed my head in both hands and shoved his cock deep into my throat. At first I was disappointed as he was so far inside that I couldn't taste anything, but, he pulled back slightly and I was able to get some in my mouth. I milked him dry, savoring every drop.

I am stopping here, but, we didn't stop. I spent most of the day licking pussy, sucking cock and eating cream pies. We will be having the yard cleaned a lot more often in the future.
 
Back
Top