Perplexia's Pool Palace

thats vaguely familiar. it was a long long time ago

*nods* I actually considered redoing both a while back but...got no ideas for potential redraft. There are a few other ideas I've written but most don't really get very far.

*nods* I actually considered redoing both a while back but...got no ideas for potential redraft. There are a few other ideas I've written but most don't really get very far.

Yeah RW got in the way of writing an i disappeared for a while.

*Never having been here, knocks at the door with freshly prepared long island ice tea in hand.*

I'm now watching the new Green Lantern series. Pretty good so far.

I have the movie. loved it. I also thought Thor was fracking awesome. I wouldn't mind doing a thor based thread. I think him and that warrior chick should hook up.

I have the movie. loved it. I also thought Thor was fracking awesome. I wouldn't mind doing a thor based thread. I think him and that warrior chick should hook up.

Heh heh. I have a Thor thread, but it's as a giant robot. Looking currently for a Bast for it :D

whats a bast? and why a robot?

Well, teh basic idea was "What if the ancient gods were giant robots." The result was an interpantheon war spanning the entire galaxy.

And Bast was the daughter of Ra in the Egyptian pantheon. The Lady of Cats. Goddess of War, Fertility, and a few other things. Usually referred to as the Sword of Ra or the Right Hand of Ra.

Well, teh basic idea was "What if the ancient gods were giant robots." The result was an interpantheon war spanning the entire galaxy.

And Bast was the daughter of Ra in the Egyptian pantheon. The Lady of Cats. Goddess of War, Fertility, and a few other things. Usually referred to as the Sword of Ra or the Right Hand of Ra.

so is bast a robot as well?

*slips in an glides into the pool* I agree.. I am an Iron Man thread, more so since Tony gave Pepper an Iron suit of her own in the comic.

Back