Kaena's Dungeon of the Unknown

*closing his eyes at his mistress command the black myst swirls around his form, as it dissappates his shirt is gone leaving him bare chested*
 
*smiles as your shirt disappears and runs my hand down your bare chest* Much better my pet *my hands drop down to your belt and I undo your pants, sliding a hand inside, knowing I will find your bare cock*
 
*groans, feeling my pants drop to my ankles, my eyes close, the subtle gentle brush of your hand against my bare cock*

ohhh godssssss *shivers again fighting to remain still*
 
*closes my hand around your cock, taking notice of your shiver with a devious smile. I slowly run my thumb over the end of your cock, teasing you*
 
*gasping softly i groan, every muscle in my body tensing*

mmmmmm mistresssss

*licks his suddenly dry lips*
 
*looks up at you with a smile* Yes my pet? *I laugh softly as I stroke your cock, my mouth finding your nipple once again*
 
*my body quivers at your expert touch, gasping and groaning beneath your onslaught i groan and pulls away for just a fraction of a second as i feel your mouth on my nipple*
 
*I growl softly as I feel you pull away* I said stay still my pet *my hand tightens on your cock as I move closer to run my tongue along your neck and up to your ear*
 
i..i....i..im sorry mistresss ohhh fucckkk

*feeling that wicked tongue i groan and shiver beneath your touch, trying desperatly to fight my bodies desire to thrust into your hand or move away from your evil mouth*
 
*laughs softly as I resume stroking your cock* Don't let it happen again* I say before biting your neck*
 
*quivering at your command i whimper*


Mistress please, you know what your touch does to me, its hard.....to stay in place,

*panting for breath*
 
*smiles deviously* Of course I know what my touch does my pet, but I love tormenting you, daring you to disobey me which would give me more reason to torment you. You should know that much about me by now *laughs and continues to tease your cock and kiss along the side of your neck*
 
knowing he is damned if he does and damned if he dont he pulls away, darting across the room and lands on the bed shivering, watching you wearily*
 
*growls as you pull away and run to the bed, watching you from across the room. I slowly approach the bed, my gaze never leaving yours as my hand slides along the top of one of the cabinets, picking up something as I approach you* That wasn't very smart my pet. You know the consequences of disobeying me. Lay back, spread eagled *my voice holds a tone that lets you know that it wouldn't be smart to argue with me*
 
yes but Mistress, you wouldnt like me as a pet if i listened all the time would you

*watching you take something my eyes narrow, swallowing gently my eyes look around the room, my body tense, thinking better about trying to move i lay back but i dont spread out
 
*I growl louder as you disobey my direct order, my eyes bleeding to a light yellow* You do try my patience at times my pet and though it is true that I wouldn't like you if you listened all the time, that is besides the point right now *picking up a riding crop that is leaning against the bed, I slap it down against your bare leg* I gave you an order my pet
 
*feeling the sudden sting of the riding crop i yelp, but with a grin i refuse to obey, *


mmmmmmm my beloved mistresss,

*lounges on the bed, challenging you*
 
*I growl louder, the riding crop falling against your leg before I throw it aside* Fine, if you wont obey me, I will do it for you. *I grab your wrist and pull it above your head, attaching the cuff before I move to the other side of the bed*
 
*feeling you suddenly pounce me i growl and fights back ((not very well)) growling against you as i arch up feeling your body against mine i grin*
 
*I feel a sudden adrenaline rush as you try to fight me. I also find myself becoming aroused. I quickly subdue you and end of cuffing your other wrist and ankles to the bed. Once I am done, I sit back and smile as I look over your naked body* Want to know what I had in my hand my pet?
 
*shivering and growling knowing damn well you are stronger then i am ((fucking cats)) i tug at my binds, jerking about on the bed playfully*
 
*I watch you squirming on the bed and then show you the cock ring I have in my hand* I am sure you knew what I had, didn't you my pet *laughs*
 
she walked through the door to Kaena's well crafted abode, her demeanor relaxed. She was no longer angry, simply purposeful; afterall, one never punishes when angry, it is to easy to make a mistake

She waited until he joined her then looked at him


Lady Kaena installed the St Andrews cross just because I wanted one Pet.

Strip and stand against it, facing out
 
meekly follows his Mistress, nervous, knowing his behavior must be corrected.

He silently nods, stripping his body and assuming the position she indicated
 
she watched him as he stripped for her, alternating between eyeing him and examining the time and effort Asha had put in. When he was naked she stepped forward and lashed him into place, including the belly band that kept him from wiggling from side to side and bowing forward too

Then she looked him in the eye


Tell me Pet. how do I most often play with you? and then tell me how you think punishment would differ?
 
Back
Top