The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p shlurp!

Naked parties sure do go on long... it's been all day!

It's a 24-hour party, lass, with folk from around the globe popping in at different hours.

What's why the staff all look knackered. That, and the efforts they spend chasing the party palace bath house maidens...

Want anything from the party room bar?

It's a 24-hour party, lass, with folk from around the globe popping in at different hours.

What's why the staff all look knackered. That, and the efforts they spend chasing the party palace bath house maidens...

Want anything from the party room bar?

Yes, please, as you're buying. :D I'd like a glass of the house red. What are you having?

Happy Wednesday, Beastie and pinupkitty. And all the other nakeds.

Yes, please, as you're buying. :D I'd like a glass of the house red. What are you having?

Happy Wednesday, Beastie and pinupkitty. And all the other nakeds.

Hi there, Di.

(Walks off the the bar to order a glass of red and a pint of dry cider)

Thanks, Beastie. And how was your day?

Not bad. Site History Group meeting at lunchtime. We're planning to put a display on at the site family open day in July. And the site director shows his appreciation by paying for a free buffet lunch for us when we meet!

Not that it could compete with the local vintage sports cars club giving rides round the site perimeter road, or the IT department laying on a room of networked PCs for competitive shoot-em-up games for the teenagers.

Not bad. Site History Group meeting at lunchtime. We're planning to put a display on at the site family open day in July. And the site director shows his appreciation by paying for a free buffet lunch for us when we meet!

Not that it could compete with the local vintage sports cars club giving rides round the site perimeter road, or the IT department laying on a room of networked PCs for competitive shoot-em-up games for the teenagers.

Still, free lunch is never bad. Although it's said that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

I had a mediocre lunch at the presentation I attended today on alternative dispute resolution. Good presentation, mediocre filet of sole with overdone vegetables.

Still, free lunch is never bad. Although it's said that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

I had a mediocre lunch at the presentation I attended today on alternative dispute resolution. Good presentation, mediocre filet of sole with overdone vegetables.

If you have belly ache tomorrow, you'll know the fish was less than mediocre...

So you are now a master at manipulating people into accepting your point of view without having to actually bang heads together? Don't you have an "A" at Alternative Dispute Resolution simply by being a parent?

If you have belly ache tomorrow, you'll know the fish was less than mediocre...

So you are now a master at manipulating people into accepting your point of view without having to actually bang heads together? Don't you have an "A" at Alternative Dispute Resolution simply by being a parent?

Oh, Beastie, I mastered that a while ago. How do you think I got invited to the presentation? And given this nifty decoder ring? ;)

And, yes, parenting sure uses those skills. I peg most of my clients as about as smart as my daughter was at 5.

Well it's a little blunter than we're used to seeing on this particular thread.

I assume by toss you mean masturbate, and there's not been some sort of transatlantic vocabulary misunderstanding?

Secondly, the way I use the word, only men toss off. Women frig or bring themselves off. So I'm wondering now if you're actually a fella.

Good Evening Beastie, and how was your day?
I've not done much by way of interesting, but the book was that good!
So if someone will pass me a large Coffee with rum it it, I'll be fine.
Mind if I have a cigarette?

PS. What's an AV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back