I love wearing Panties

Wardrobe malfunction

So, I was alone this morning, and when I got out of bed I changed my panties to a bright pink loose cotten thong. I like loose panties when I am wearing nothing else, as they move when I move, and caress me constantly, making me feel girly and sexy. I drank some coffe, and absently mindedly got ready to go for a run, putting on long shorts without a liner over the loose panties. I didn't get more then a quarter mile before I felt them slipping down my hips. Each step, they came down just a little more. By a mile they were coming off my hips, and at two miles they were on my thighs and my cock popped free, bobbing under my shorts. The shorts are long, and I was half way sure that the crotch would keep them from falling below the leg opening, but not positive, so I felt a continuing risk they would be seen as I ran through my small suburban Ct. town. The feeling of my panties slipping down my thighs and the fear they would fall out from under my shorts engendered many instant fantasies -- for instance, I saw the cop on duty this morning, and yelled out "Morning, Dale," and instantly fanatsized that Dale called me into the station and I had to suck him off to keep my secret (and once a week thereafter!). Oh my it was all sort of exquisite! Well, I made it home without exposure, but I thought I would share. HAPPY FRIDAY PANTY LOVERS!!! :kiss:

So, I was alone this morning, and when I got out of bed I changed my panties to a bright pink loose cotten thong. I like loose panties when I am wearing nothing else, as they move when I move, and caress me constantly, making me feel girly and sexy. I drank some coffe, and absently mindedly got ready to go for a run, putting on long shorts without a liner over the loose panties. I didn't get more then a quarter mile before I felt them slipping down my hips. Each step, they came down just a little more. By a mile they were coming off my hips, and at two miles they were on my thighs and my cock popped free, bobbing under my shorts. The shorts are long, and I was half way sure that the crotch would keep them from falling below the leg opening, but not positive, so I felt a continuing risk they would be seen as I ran through my small suburban Ct. town. The feeling of my panties slipping down my thighs and the fear they would fall out from under my shorts engendered many instant fantasies -- for instance, I saw the cop on duty this morning, and yelled out "Morning, Dale," and instantly fanatsized that Dale called me into the station and I had to suck him off to keep my secret (and once a week thereafter!). Oh my it was all sort of exquisite! Well, I made it home without exposure, but I thought I would share. HAPPY FRIDAY PANTY LOVERS!!! :kiss:

Fantastic story,
I love it when my thong is wet and i am in public. Hehe, it happens all the time

Got to meet up with someone and go on a nice shopping spree. Didn't have as much time as I liked but got a good selection. 10 panties and sheer thigh highs for only $21. Talk about a score at Walmart where most of the lingerie department is clearanced. Here's the score. :devil:

Look forward to seeing how well they fit.

Got to meet up with someone and go on a nice shopping spree. Didn't have as much time as I liked but got a good selection. 10 panties and sheer thigh highs for only $21. Talk about a score at Walmart where most of the lingerie department is clearanced. Here's the score. :devil:

Nice that is quite the start of a sweet collection

Back