It might be time for Chastity for my husband.

Scareltt

Literotica Guru
I have many questions from the best equipment, to over coming any objections he might have.

I would love to hear from the women who practice, tell me everything. The good and the bad.

Men tell me how it really felt at first, how it feels now. All the good that comes with it. Tell me how and when it’s the most painful.

I want and need to get as much information as I can, before I make this decision.

Afraid that right now I can add little. However, it's a topic I've researched heavily as it interests me for solo play.

As such, I've ordered a cage, that'll be with me Monday. With the support of a couple of Lit friends I plan to wear full time at work.

I'll report back when I have first hand experience

I am insanely jealous that your husband has you supporting him in this. I have no such support.

Okay.. What & why?

Afraid that right now I can add little. However, it's a topic I've researched heavily as it interests me for solo play.

As such, I've ordered a cage, that'll be with me Monday. With the support of a couple of Lit friends I plan to wear full time at work.

I'll report back when I have first hand experience

I am insanely jealous that your husband has you supporting him in this. I have no such support.

What cage did you order? Why do you fell the need to put yourself in chastity?

I came to my conclusion that my husband needed it over the weekend. I fell and hurt my wrist. Over the weekend I had a temporary cast. I needed a shower and needed to keep it dry. So we wrapped it in plastic wrap and put it in a trash bag.

My husband then joined me in the shower and helped me. The whole time his erect penis was bumping into me and just getting in the way. So I came to the cage solution.

Part of me is torn, I love feeling him hard against me when we spoon, and even in the shower it excited me knowing that after 17 years of marriage and two children I can still make him that excited. So I have not convinced myself I should do this.

I have been researching for the past few days. Now I doing more research here.

sissy is not a woman but might be able to give some insight on the receiving end but sissy is in permanent chastity. Assume that you are thinking of some temporary chastity and not full time.
If this is your intention please PM sissy.

He would wear it full time..

sissy is not a woman but might be able to give some insight on the receiving end but sissy is in permanent chastity. Assume that you are thinking of some temporary chastity and not full time.
If this is your intention please PM sissy.

It would be a full time thing. He would however still receive his 3 orgasms a week and I would still let him reclaim me after dates. I don’t want to take that away from him, for a few personal reasons.

I have many questions from the best equipment, to over coming any objections he might have.

I would love to hear from the women who practice, tell me everything. The good and the bad.

Men tell me how it really felt at first, how it feels now. All the good that comes with it. Tell me how and when it’s the most painful.

I want and need to get as much information as I can, before I make this decision.

I have seen successful relationships like that that have lasted for years. Will you tell him all about your affairs or will he just have to guess and fantasize?

I share..

I have seen successful relationships like that that have lasted for years. Will you tell him all about your affairs or will he just have to guess and fantasize?

When we started I tried to be selective about what I told him. I didn’t want to hurt him. I thought it was the right thing to do. It creates a lot of resentment. So we talked about it and realized part of my job was to tell him everything. So that’s what I do now. I will however not compare size. At the moment the reason is because I am learning my husband is above average in the size department.

I also don’t say things like, “he was way better than you, in bed.” I will mention things I enjoyed, I have a lover who massages my ear lobes with his fingers when I go down on him. It’s pretty amazing. I told my husband how much I enjoyed that feeling. Too bad for him he does not get oral sex from me.

My point is I share everything I can. Maybe at some point I wil keep parts just for myself but not at the moment.

When we started I tried to be selective about what I told him. I didn’t want to hurt him. I thought it was the right thing to do. So we talked about it and realized part of my job was to tell him everything. So that’s what I do now.

It probably was the right thing to do. I have an open relationship and at this stage in my life want to hear all the juicy bits. But it took a while to get to that point and for my wife (actually wives -- I have been married twice) to better understand what really turns me me on.

Actually it doesn't really worry me if I hear or sense that he was better than me. I just want to know why. One the other hand, sometimes I get excited when I think my wife/lover is keeping things from me

It took me awhile to get it right..

When we started I tried to be selective about what I told him. I didn’t want to hurt him. I thought it was the right thing to do. So we talked about it and realized part of my job was to tell him everything. So that’s what I do now.

It probably was the right thing to do. I have an open relationship and at this stage in my life want to hear all the juicy bits. But it took a while to get to that point and for my wife (actually wives -- I have been married twice) to better understand what really turns me me on.

Actually it doesn't really worry me if I hear or sense that he was better than me. I just want to know why. One the other hand, sometimes I get excited when I think my wife/lover is keeping things from me

Well I don’t want to keep anything from him, I have to say that in some situations mystery is a good thing.

The delivery has changed as well. I am just as libel to type up an email and send it to him, he really likes that. Or I might call him right as I am leaving, and tell him everything. It might get whispered into his ear during a hand job. When we started it was always in our bed, with me giving him a hand job. Things evolve.

Well I don’t want to keep anything from him, I have to say that in some situations mystery is a good thing.

The delivery has changed as well. I am just as libel to type up an email and send it to him, he really likes that. Or I might call him right as I am leaving, and tell him everything. It might get whispered into his ear during a hand job. When we started it was always in our bed, with me giving him a hand job. Things evolve.

Yes. I like the casual, just drop the story on you, approach. My current wife and I split up for a while and towards the end of the separation she confessed that she had fucked nine men. She knew I would be very turned on.

No one has sent me an e-mail yet. Would love to have that happen. You sound like you guys have a delightful relationship

What cage did you order? Why do you fell the need to put yourself in chastity?

I came to my conclusion that my husband needed it over the weekend. I fell and hurt my wrist. Over the weekend I had a temporary cast. I needed a shower and needed to keep it dry. So we wrapped it in plastic wrap and put it in a trash bag.

My husband then joined me in the shower and helped me. The whole time his erect penis was bumping into me and just getting in the way. So I came to the cage solution.

Part of me is torn, I love feeling him hard against me when we spoon, and even in the shower it excited me knowing that after 17 years of marriage and two children I can still make him that excited. So I have not convinced myself I should do this.

I have been researching for the past few days. Now I doing more research here.

I've ordered a small, pink, hard plastic one. I shall wear it for work only.

I have a lot of unwanted erections at work, and chat to a few trusted lit members during my week. Figured this would be fun to try. Relatively cheap so, if it's shit, it'll get binned.

Your feelings re; hubby still desiring you, are a world away from my wife. She sees my erections as an intrusion in her life. "Ewh get it away from me"

One assumes by your words, re: lovers and controlled orgasms as well as no oral.... You and hubby have a cuckold relationship?

Being turned on at work... Delicious

The lucky chap! Being kept frustrated for you and wanting you constantly and all the more with just all that sexual tension and no release - other than yours, that is - delicious, sweet agony! Yum, yum!

It would be a full time thing. He would however still receive his 3 orgasms a week and I would still let him reclaim me after dates. I don’t want to take that away from him, for a few personal reasons.

Chastity, a wife who sleeps with other men, and 3 scheduled orgasms a week ...your husband sounds like the LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE!

Please provide regular updates.

she never placed me in chastity but at times I wish my partner had. It is very frustrating to have a hard on and no way to relieve it. Just knowing she was getting fucked made me want to jerk off so bad. Be kind and put your hubby in a cage for his sake

Three orgasms a week sounds far too many - how can a man be expected to build up a full head of steam if you keeep letting him off? Reduce it to one at most and two if you must. But be inconsistent with it to the point whereby you skip a week - or two! But YOU MUST. be the one in control of when and how many. He can please you in the meanwhile and your needs are also being satisfied elsewhere. He may not like it to start with, but persist and he’ll thank you for it - and more!

He has enough steam..

Three orgasms a week sounds far too many - how can a man be expected to build up a full head of steam if you keeep letting him off? Reduce it to one at most and two if you must. But be inconsistent with it to the point whereby you skip a week - or two! But YOU MUST. be the one in control of when and how many. He can please you in the meanwhile and your needs are also being satisfied elsewhere. He may not like it to start with, but persist and he’ll thank you for it - and more!

I do use ruined orgasms often. For him it’s about the pressure release, and attention from me.

My husband has a degenerative motion disorder, and our time together is limited, so I will never take orgasms away from him. Part of my dating outside our marriage cane from his fear of me being alone after. He says he didn’t want me to be out of practice.

I do use ruined orgasms often. For him it’s about the pressure release, and attention from me.

My husband has a degenerative motion disorder, and our time together is limited, so I will never take orgasms away from him. Part of my dating outside our marriage cane from his fear of me being alone after. He says he didn’t want me to be out of practice.

Credit where it's due, turning a life limiting condition, into a kink.... Good idea.

In other news, my delivery is delayed. Be Monday now. Can't wait.

If only it were simple..

Credit where it's due, turning a life limiting condition, into a kink.... Good idea.

In other news, my delivery is delayed. Be Monday now. Can't wait.

This whole WLM was his idea. After fearing the whole idea I figured it out and embraced it..

Long story

I am so sorry to hear that and that does put a different perspective on things. But the fact that you are discussing spchastity might mean that he wants to play and give you control if his orgasms. It may surprise you, but many men love that - it shows that awomanis interested. Sound him out on the idea.. assuming you haven’t.

If he wishes to here of your outside adventures you might consider keeping a diary. He could read it when he wished and over and over also.

Back