Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

Hi

Im 36 and live in the Uk. Im bi curious. At least I think I am.
that sounds confusing. Probably because Im confused:confused: oh and a bit shy

Why be shy?
I feel women are beautiful being bisexual isn't easy when it comes to meeting women, online or in real life.
I think that if you truly want the experience you have to try and find that "special" girl....I for instance have had the opportunity on more than one occasion, but if you want to start slow I can suggest one person....;)

I think all you ladies need a pimp!!!!

Ladies it is just chatting...and it is on the internet. If a lady seems hot ..pm her. say what is on your mind....say if you want to kiss her, touch her breasts.

Us guys may be brash but sometimes that is what it takes to get what you want..I dare you to send a pm that says you want to eat another womans pussy...

why not?

It is almost a little sad that you are all sitting around waiting for it to happen...

well If it is what you want it will. good luck ladies.

I am a guy and I am sorry that I crashed your party,

I am going to send a very dirty pm to a woman and see what happens...not any of you dont worry...

Ladies it is just chatting...and it is on the internet. If a lady seems hot ..pm her. say what is on your mind....say if you want to kiss her, touch her breasts.

Us guys may be brash but sometimes that is what it takes to get what you want..I dare you to send a pm that says you want to eat another womans pussy...

why not?

It is almost a little sad that you are all sitting around waiting for it to happen...

well If it is what you want it will. good luck ladies.

I am a guy and I am sorry that I crashed your party,

I am going to send a very dirty pm to a woman and see what happens...not any of you dont worry...

thing is a lot of us women don't want to be approached like that. If we don't want guys to approach us that way what makes u think we want to be approached that way by other women.

AMEN!!!! SerenaUShields, I could not have said it better my self. I am sick to death of men. I mean you can tell them listen I really do not want to talk about sex with you and the next thing you know they are asking you to tell them things so they can jack off. I know this is a sex site, but sometimes females do not want to be talked to like they are a piece of meat.

I myself am looking for a woman to talk with online on the phone. I am not sure about more because I just had my heart ripped out, so I am not sure what I can offer anyone other then friendship and even that is scary, It is hard finding anyone to talk to and then when you do you find out she is really an man. I mean I have no life but what a little a lonely life must certain men have to use and lie to woman. I think they all must have small penises.

Sorry about the rant.

I think woman for the most part are always weird that we are not pretty enough or smart enough and if we do not like ourselves we think no one else will. Or we are so worried about rejection (mostly because of the men in our past) that we are scared to approach anyone (male or female)

So I will mustard the courage and ask any female out there who wants a new friend and maybe more to please write to me. I can not promise you my heart but I can offer you my friendship and hopefully my trust. So, ladies take the leap off faith and I will catch you. Lets start on the journey to finding friends and maybe lovers; together one step at a time.

Believe me fireraven43, I don't blame a lot of bisexual women for not wanting to out themselves on a site like this for fear of the guys playing with their heads or wanting more material to jack off too. There's plenty of things for them to read both thread wise and story wise on literotica if they're really that desperate. Men just can't be as understanding as women sometimes. That's their upbringing and then unfortunately the ones that are understanding and truly there for us women are looked down upon by other guys and it just sickens me.

Feel free to hit me up anytime fireraven43, same goes for you other ladies. I'm just as up for making new friends

sorry..just a guy being a guy..

I really do not know how I ended up on the thread and read some posts and it made me feel kinda bad for you women....honestly.

I am not trying to piss anyone off but maybe you should look at some of the posts

it sounds like you do not want to allow yourself to get what it seems like you want.

I hope the lady who started the thread finds what she is after...at least she is putting it out there.

Being a guy in this day and age that likes women is not the easiest either. seems most of the interesting women....

aww forget it.

Back on track......shy online? Not in the least bit.
Shipping IRL...very much so. I do welcome ladies to message me.

Not shy online really. But in person. Yes. When I travel, I keep thinking I will find a lesbian bar and let go....

I am reserved professionally, but I am not shy in my personal life, nor am I bisexual. I am in the process of moving to the house Tanya inherited, which we have been renovating for the last few months. The commute from there to work will be quite a bit longer, but the payoff is that there I will no longer feel any need to conceal my personal life. Tanya is already quite exhibitionistic and likes to kiss me, feel me up, or talk dirty to me in public, and I look forward to no longer feeling any hesitation in responding in kind.

As for my participation here, I don't think I've ever been accused of being shy or of shying away from sending suggestive PMs to interesting ladies. If I have somehow overlooked any, and you would like to exchange PMs with no limits on what can be discussed, please PM me at will. :)

Not shy

Well, on line I'm not shy. I'm enjoying the flirting an awful lot. Coming in here is a bit like a cool, fresh breeze. The women are great! The men are pretty cool. I can say entirely inappropriate things to everyone!

I've had some really great conversations already. Nipple hardening, moisture filled great

No one could ever accuse you of being shy!!!!

I am reserved professionally, but I am not shy in my personal life, nor am I bisexual. I am in the process of moving to the house Tanya inherited, which we have been renovating for the last few months. The commute from there to work will be quite a bit longer, but the payoff is that there I will no longer feel any need to conceal my personal life. Tanya is already quite exhibitionistic and likes to kiss me, feel me up, or talk dirty to me in public, and I look forward to no longer feeling any hesitation in responding in kind.

As for my participation here, I don't think I've ever been accused of being shy or of shying away from sending suggestive PMs to interesting ladies. If I have somehow overlooked any, and you would like to exchange PMs with no limits on what can be discussed, please PM me at will. :)

show these ladies how it is done LJ! (lonelyjulia) I now cannot help creeping in here

to see if the pace picks up...I am kinda a soothsayer.......Oh man!

there is really something wrong with me.

You know from my recent PMs' that I feel very good for you !

Well, on line I'm not shy. I'm enjoying the flirting an awful lot. Coming in here is a bit like a cool, fresh breeze. The women are great! The men are pretty cool. I can say entirely inappropriate things to everyone!

I've had some really great conversations already. Nipple hardening, moisture filled great

A nice description of your conversations !

Well, I'm certainly not shy. Do send me a message, ladies. It doesn't have to be inappropriate :kiss:

Believe me fireraven43, I don't blame a lot of bisexual women for not wanting to out themselves on a site like this for fear of the guys playing with their heads or wanting more material to jack off too. There's plenty of things for them to read both thread wise and story wise on literotica if they're really that desperate. Men just can't be as understanding as women sometimes. That's their upbringing and then unfortunately the ones that are understanding and truly there for us women are looked down upon by other guys and it just sickens me.

Feel free to hit me up anytime fireraven43, same goes for you other ladies. I'm just as up for making new friends

Extremely well said / written. There should be enough 'material' on LIT for guys to get what they want out of it.
I'm pretty tired of getting sick and nasty PMs from guys or being put down. If some guys are into the 'bi' thing, then perhaps then should find other bi guys and get into it.
I do not understand what gets guys off about women wanting to be with other women-- I don't care , nor does it it do anything for me about bi guys- that is their business- as ours is our business.
There are obviously some insecure males out there who don't respect women and their feelings or ways but want to horn in because they cannot find or satisfy their own sexuality.
For most bi gals, when we want to deal with men , we will... or not.

Hi I'm 30 from the UK and just beginning to explore my bi side. I'm probably too shy to pm anyone for the first time but would love to hear from anyone who wants to chat. I'm hoping that thus will give me the confidence to experiment in real life as well.

Lola

Hi I'm 30 from the UK and just beginning to explore my bi side. I'm probably too shy to pm anyone for the first time but would love to hear from anyone who wants to chat. I'm hoping that thus will give me the confidence to experiment in real life as well.

Lola

perhaps you should just try - on the Pm'g

You sound interesting- tell more... only if you want ??
Ok. well... i'm 22, going to be a senior in college. When I was a sophomore I went through a stage when I thought I was a lesbian, but then realized that I actually like boys as well.

Then last year I kind of didn't like girls at all. But, now for whatever reason I find my self interested again. Women are so beautiful, and in my experiance kiss much better than guys. Actually, I think I've made out with more women than men.

ps. I'm sure you get this a lot (maybe too much on this site) but you have an amazing body! I'm super jealous!

Back