Kissing after BJ

Kissing after BJ


  • Total voters
    276
I've always wanted to do this, and my new GF said its a fantasy of hers too. WooHoo next time we are together Shes going to kiss me with her mouth full of cum. I cant wait.
 
I absolutely love my boyfriend's cum, and think it's amazingly hot that he almost always kisses me RIGHT after I swallow. He won't try it directly, but neither is he too squeamish to lick me (not deeply, though) after he has came in me.
Personally, I wish he WOULD go a little farther, and actually enjoy his own flavor as much as I do.
It also happens that I really enjoy precum, and love to tease it out over the course of an hour or so. Actually, I think I like the taste of precum better than cum itself; it doesn't have the same after-taste.

Now, on the flip side, I also love the way I taste. When I masturbate, if I'm really in it for a long session, I love to get myself very, very wet and play "cleanup"! I usually start with a little saliva to help me along, then once I'm dripping wet, I collect on the interest :cool:
And if I'm SUPER horny, sometimes I'll include anal fingering in the whole game.
So as you can imagine, I LOVE kissing him after and DURING his oral play with me. I often stop him so he can lean up and give me a taste, and encourage him to let me lick his fingers off, too!

But the very, very best thing in the world, I think, is blowing him while I keep wetting him with my nectar. Ladies: I'm sure you've experienced getting a dry mouth if you've been blowing, drooling, gagging etc. for a very long time. The best solution and prevention technique to this issue is, for me, to use yourself to your advantage! Seriously.
I will usually begin blowing him, which is enough to get me soaked on my own; then once I am, I either finger myself and stroke him with it, or slide him between my legs before going back down. If we're 69ing, he will help out by fingering me and stroking, too.
This method drives me wild, because I get three (and potentially four) things I like at once: precum, my nectar, his cum, and optionally, I may let him in my ass for a few strokes, too. I'm not too shy to do AtM. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But I've gotta say something about the whole "they should like it too" debate going on here:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I don't agree that your partner should like their own flavor if you do.
Why? People do simply have different tastes. If you like going down on your SO, then it can be left at that if they don't like their own flavor. I think of it like this: would you ever say "if I'm going to wear this dress/suit you like seeing me in so much, you better like wearing it too"? Or, "if you're going to cook me my favorite dish, you better eat it with me"? That sounds absurd, personally, and so I put it all on the same page.

But I do believe in trying things for your partner's sake, and even attempting to habituate yourself to it if it doesn't make you too miserable.

Let me explain why with my personal story:

I actually used to hate cum, and my own flavor. I wouldn't let him cum in my mouth for probably the first 3 years we were together, and I wouldn't suck him if he had fucked, or kiss him if he'd eaten me out very deeply.
He was always very patient and accepting of all of this, but I realized something: I like kissing. I like sucking! But I also like oral sex, and sex. I didn't want to have to miss out on things I liked or which would make him happy (as he's tried plenty of things just for me) simply because of something that happened right before. So we talked about it, and he promised to help me take it slow in working on them.

We started with pretty simple stuff, and I wanted to start with learning to swallow for him. First, I would shy away from his precum less, to get used to the flavor and texture. Once I liked that, I'd blow him, then let him cum just on the tip of my tongue. It was up to me to control how fast it went and how much got on my tongue, but he was always gentle and reassuring. Then one day I decided to finally try letting him cum in my mouth, and to just try to swallow. He asked again and again if I was sure, and he warned me right before he came, so there were no surprises.
When it actually happened, honestly...I gagged like hell and couldn't get most of it down! But it wasn't the flavor I hated, which surprised me. It was just that it was a crazy sudden amount, and it was WARM. Still, it wasn't awful, and I like submitting to a point (he's actually decently controlling, which I love! But he knows when to go slow for the sake of trying something new). After a bit, I found I could swallow with only minimal gagging, and now none at all. I actually look forward to blowjobs, precum, and cum... He's happier and so am I!

After that, I was my flavor. I've always been ok with my nectar, more or less, but not my deeper flavors... And I REALLY didn't want to not be able to kiss if he ate me out (he goes deep!!) or suck him after he'd been inside me. I began on my own by just tasting myself when I'd masturbate. Nothing deep, just the clear, sweet stuff. Next, I'd let him fuck me, and then just flick his tip with my tongue to get used to the more sour flavor and thick texture of my inner juices. Since he knows I like a little force, he would occasionally just push my head down on him for a few pumps, even though it made me gag. Then he'd let up, my mouth would be filled with the flavor, and we would move on.
But after a while, I began to associate that flavor with being forced and controlled, and that thought turned me on endlessly. I'd ask him before we'd start to hold my head in his lap after he'd fuck me, even if I gagged or tried to back out. That was ultimately what "converted" me. I still find my flavor a little harsh, but it's so hot to kiss or suck him when he tastes like that, because I get to feel just a little slutty!! :devil:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. I know I got on a bit of a tangent there, but I hope you guys appreciated the (I think fairly hot) details of our escapades, as well as my bigger messages:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If one of you wants something in the bedroom, there are probably benefits for the other person in trying it!
Whether that's because it will help them get over something or enjoy something more fully, or simply because you like to please your partner. Don't force it if you really, REALLY can't stand it, but TRY. Try once, twice, and three times. Space it out, learn tricks to help you along the way, and be understanding. Let your partner know what you're willing to try, how fast you want to go, where your currently drawing the line, etc. And to the other: be respectful and responsive!! I know on many occasions it was torture for my boyfriend not to just cram my head down on him and blow a load in my throat... But he didn't. And it paid off for both of us. :D

But at the end of the day, if your partner still really doesn't like something, that's okay!
As I said at the beginning of all this, I'd kill for my boyfriend to readily lick me clean after fucking me. (He's willing to lick my clit, so there's a pretty happy medium, but not much further.) And I would LOVE if he'd dive in after his own load, and relish in the flavor of his cum as much as I do. I love the flavor... But he doesn't. And I shouldn't expect us to always like the same things. :heart:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There! That was my first post on Literotica ever! I do hope you guys enjoyed reading and found this helpful! :)




Great 1st post. I hope to hear more from you.
 
This has been a fantasy of mine for a while. My current gf is pretty open so I don't think it'll be much more a wait.
 
This has been a fantasy of mine for a while. My current gf is pretty open so I don't think it'll be much more a wait.

It adds a certain level of kinkiness to the relationship....if you like pushing your sexual boundaries, this is a great start :)
 
Sad to see this discussion dying down!
Question for you all: Do you have any suggestions as to how I might be able to coerce my boyfriend into being more comfortable with his own cum? We have talked about it, and he has actually gone a bit farther with it, but feels he's not sure what would get him in the mood to proceed. Thoughts?
 
Sad to see this discussion dying down!
Question for you all: Do you have any suggestions as to how I might be able to coerce my boyfriend into being more comfortable with his own cum? We have talked about it, and he has actually gone a bit farther with it, but feels he's not sure what would get him in the mood to proceed. Thoughts?

I would love to have someone snowball me after a bj without even asking. After he cums in your mouth just give him a big cum kiss. Part of the fantasy for me is being 'forced' to do it.
 
I would love to have someone snowball me after a bj without even asking. After he cums in your mouth just give him a big cum kiss. Part of the fantasy for me is being 'forced' to do it.

Hmm. He is okay with kissing me after, but I don't know how he'd feel about actually going so far.

And I can relate... I like the forced aspect too ;)
 
Hmm. He is okay with kissing me after, but I don't know how he'd feel about actually going so far.

And I can relate... I like the forced aspect too ;)

You might be surprised. In the heat of the moment he might get really turned on by things that he would otherwise be shy about. If he's open to the idea of playing with his cum generally, I bet he would enjoy it.
 
Why would he not kiss me after a BJ? I mean, if he expects me to have MY mouth on his cock, he'd better not be squeamish about kissing me after!

Ditto for me kissing him after he's gone down on me. If I can't stand the taste of my own pussy on his lips, then why should I expect him to go downtown for lunch? Just makes no sense.

Exactly!
 
Hmm. He is okay with kissing me after, but I don't know how he'd feel about actually going so far.

And I can relate... I like the forced aspect too ;)

Have you tried putting some of his pre-cum on your lips as you are sucking him, then kiss him and let him taste the pre-cum, its a start. I enjoy the taste and love having a women snowball me, damn HOT!!
 
I want to do this so badly but like others have said, as soon as I cum I completely lose the desire. What I really want is for a woman to grab me by the back of the head and just force her mouth onto mine and pass the cum into my mouth. Pull back and say, "Now swallow". I think if that happened I would cum again.
 
I want to do this so badly but like others have said, as soon as I cum I completely lose the desire. What I really want is for a woman to grab me by the back of the head and just force her mouth onto mine and pass the cum into my mouth. Pull back and say, "Now swallow". I think if that happened I would cum again.
As a woman who LOVES doing this.. I have had mixed reactions from men. I don't know which I like better. I find it totally hot when its a turn on for them. When they freak out it sends me into a total giggle fit.
 
This has become an absolute must after my wife blows me. She used to just swallow it all down until I asked her one day to save me a taste. She did save a few drops and delivered it with a kiss. I wouldn't have it any other way. Just wish that one day she would snowball me the whole load.
 
i love it when a man kisses me after i blow him it shows he appreciates the effort i put in .
 
As a woman who LOVES doing this.. I have had mixed reactions from men. I don't know which I like better. I find it totally hot when its a turn on for them. When they freak out it sends me into a total giggle fit.

You sound like an interesting woman...!
 
My wife loves to kiss me after I have eaten her out and even licks my lips clean and sucks on my tongue. Wouldn't it be pretty hypocritical to refuse to kiss her after she sucked my cock? And quite frankly, the smell of cum on her breath is so erotic I can hardly contain myself.
 
Back
Top