does voice matter?

I am late to the party here, but can I put in a pitch for OMG I want to hear both of these voices please DGE? maybe you could just do a dramatic reading???
ppppplllllleeeeeaaassssseeeeee????????

I know that I have at least 4 voices. My regular conversational voice which I am told sounds middle america - not strongly accented (though I am a bit of a sponge, in that I will start to talk like those around me when I am around folks with strong regional accents - I do this subconsciously)...and with a rather large vocabulary that conveys a level of education.
I have what the people I work with call my "gravitas voice" - I especially use this on the phone, but can use this voice in person too, when I am bringing all of my professional expertise to bear and it conveys a sense of suffering no fools and I have been known to have scare the begeesus out of people with this voice.
I have the voice I use to talk to my dog - which is not too far from the one I use to talk to very small children. It is not a goofy baby voice, but it is a voice of handling those that are not adults.
And I have my sexy submissive voice... the one I use with my lover....when I am not in control. It certainly has a totally different quality than the others. And has nothing to do with the voice that seeks directions at the gas station or gives a patient bad news.

Yes. I have all these, too.

More LI, less Middle American- meaning, I pronounce "sawsage" correctly.

Gravitas voice is also known as Mom voice, in some cases, although Mom voice tends to be drier as one's Kids get older.

Yes. I have all these, too.

More LI, less Middle American- meaning, I pronounce "sawsage" correctly.

Gravitas voice is also known as Mom voice, in some cases, although Mom voice tends to be drier as one's Kids get older.

Yeah. My gravitas voice...not the same as momma voice.
I got one of those too actually. .

I would not subject a friend to Coke Zero. :D

Coke Zero is sublime and pairs well with everyday fare like Doritos, or "dresses up" when you entertain important guests with catered Panera BBQ chicken flatbread. I have a thousand bottle of it in my cellars.

There are a few voice threads around that you could leave a recording on, just to give us an idea of the 'where did I park my car' voice. ;):D

The people have spoken. Just do it Green!
"Roma locuta; causa finita est"

I am late to the party here, but can I put in a pitch for OMG I want to hear both of these voices please DGE? maybe you could just do a dramatic reading???
ppppplllllleeeeeaaassssseeeeee????????

What in the world, is that an albino squirrel with a Coke Zero???!!!

I'm just wandering back in to say...Coke Zero plus whiskey = fine no carb beverage.

Voice is everything to me, especially because I rely heavily on it for my sexual gratification. A vkice in my ear can take me to places a hand often cannot.

we think when online, nothing tells us more about personality and chemistry than voice.

:
tom

Voice is everything to me, especially because I rely heavily on it for my sexual gratification. A vkice in my ear can take me to places a hand often cannot.

Getting into this thread a little down the road a bit, I might be saying things that others have already said. But, I've never been one to not add my 2 cents, so maybe I'll say some of he same things in a different way, allowing someone to better understand. And there's always the chance that I could bring up something that nobody has thought of.

It's all about a chemical reaction to the other person. While someone's voice can be sexy, and just listening to them talk could be a pleasurable experience, the voice is far from the only thing that should be considered attractive in a person.

There's the facial features, the body, the personality, the sense of humor and the basic temperament that all come into play when checking out someone as a possible sexual partner. In some cases, one of these different features of the other person may stand out and some may not mean much to someone looking for a partner.

Personally, one of the first things I notice is the ass. Yes, I'm an ass man and if you've read any of my stories, you have surely already figured that out. A cute little ass is a weakness of mine, and I've sometimes said that all other aspects of the woman mean nothing, if her ass is perfect.

Facial features might come in next, or maybe the overall body and face would go together. I'm not much for large breasts as most other men are. In fact, some can be too large. I mostly prefer slender women, or someone who is considered to be athletic.

Personality and sense of humor are also very important to me. I'm not just looking for sexual partner. And she could have that perfect ass, but if her sense of humor was lacking, we would never be able to connect as we should. Oh, don't get me wrong. If she were willing and her ass was perfectly shaped, there could be a limited and purely sexual relationship in our future.

When dominating someone, I usually speak softly and sometimes, with just the words I choose, I can stimulate sensual interest. Sometimes it can be my voice that helps, but in my experience, it's never just the voice. It's the voice when speaking in a soft velvety tone, with those special inflections, saying specific phrases, ahem, which I won't go into. Maybe I digress?

Last edited:
Getting into this thread a little down the road a bit, I might be saying things that others have already said. But, I've never been one to not add my 2 cents, so maybe I'll say some of he same things in a different way, allowing someone to better understand. And there's always the chance that I could bring up something that nobody has thought of.

It's all about a chemical reaction to the other person. While someone's voice can be sexy, and just listening to them talk could be a pleasurable experience, the voice is far from the only thing that should be considered attractive in a person.

There's the facial features, the body, the personality, the sense of humor and the basic temperament that all come into play when checking out someone as a possible sexual partner. In some cases, one of these different features of the other person may stand out and some may not mean much to someone looking for a partner.

Personally, one of the first things I notice is the ass. Yes, I'm an ass man and if you've read any of my stories, you have surely already figured that out. A cute little ass is a weakness of mine, and I've sometimes said that all other aspects of the woman mean nothing, if her ass is perfect.

Facial features might come in next, or maybe the overall body and face would go together. I'm not much for large breasts as most other men are. In fact, some can be too large. I mostly prefer slender women, or someone who is considered to be athletic.

Personality and sense of humor are also very important to me. I'm not just looking for sexual partner. And she could have that perfect ass, but if her sense of humor was lacking, we would never be able to connect as we should. Oh, don't get me wrong. If she were willing and her ass was perfectly shaped, there could be a limited and purely sexual relationship in our future.

When dominating someone, I usually speak softly and sometimes, with just the words I choose, I can stimulate sensual interest. Sometimes it can be my voice that helps, but in my experience, it's never just the voice. It's the voice when speaking in a soft velvety tone, with those special inflections, saying specific phrases, ahem, which I won't go into. Maybe I digress?

I have missed your worldview.

Voice is everything. EVERYTHING!

Not just the growl in my throat, not just hearing her whimper...hearing each others breathing is my aphrodisiac now. Wet fingers in a pussy, a strong arm stroking it, you know we're both close...

And maybe I'm missing something, too. I've been trying to figure out why I've come back.

I understand.

I miss a lot of diehards too (Keroin and SW are two), although there are some who are still regulars, such as CM, Etoile, MWY, Primalex, FurryFury, cfuhrer (BB still comes around, and others too).

The more recent bunch, however, is also by-and-large thoughtful, creative and amusing - and they were brought to this board by the same interests that drew older members.

Stick around, bro.

Last edited:
I understand.

I miss a lot of diehards too (Keroin and SW are two), although there are some who are still regulars, such as CM, Etoile, MWY, Primalex, FurryFury, cfuhrer (BB still comes around, and others too).

The more recent bunch, however, is also by-and-large thoughtful, creative and amusing - and they were brought to this board by the same interests that drew older members.

Stick around, bro.

Recent bunch, indeed! ;)

You DO like us!!!

*Twirls around*

The voice can be amazing, especially the phrases one uses. Another may say those same things, and your heart will not pound as much as it does with that special someone you've connected with whose voice and very words excite you. Even if, after hearing his voice, those words are written, the mind will always hear them. *shivers and sighs*

Back