Spoiled

Nikki cried out as he slap her ass hard waking her up, hisses painfully as the chili still burn her asshole. Her eyes bulging as she felt his hands around her neck,hissing painfully.She curses under her breathe,trying to pull away from his grasp. Her firm round ass jiggling as she tries to pull from his grasp on her neck.She started pray he strangle to death as she didn't want more chili in her ass.
 
"Good morning, you idiot! Why do I have to hurt you before you can become a decent wife?"

He put on another condom and coated it with more of the liquid. This time, he was lucky and avoided getting anything of it in his own skin. "Your mouth is next, and then your... other hole. I hope this will teach you a lesson about being a disobedient little brat."
 
Nikki paled at the sight of her husband cock that was coated again with chili, her wrist sore as she had tried to hard to break free. She looks at him horrified: Please not my pussy, please i am a virgin...i dont want my first time like this...please, i swear i wont defy you again...please not my pussy...i can be a good wife, please dont do this to me...
 
"Your mouth is first, you dumb girl", he laughed. With two fingers, he pinched her nose until she had to open her mouth to breathe. "If you DARE to bite down, I will shove something long and red hot up your butt. Just so you know and do not do anything stupid."
 
Nikki hisses as she struggle only to find herself unable to keep her mouth closed. She tries to pull back only to feels his cock push into her mouth making her gag. She gags ad tries pull away as her tongue was on fire., she was fighting the urge to bite off his cock
 
He let go of her nose and thrust into her mouth again and again, tears from her bulging eyes mixing with her saliva and the hot sauce on the condom. When he was finished, he took off the condom filled with his semen, turned it around and threw the load at her face.
 
Nikki eyes bulge as she gags and choke on the chili as he pounded her mouth like a madman till he came hard. She cursed as he threit in her face: i hate you..*looks away in tears , she struggles against the handcuffs, she never imagine she be married to such a madman. She desperately wanting to return home, not realizing he would never allow her back in her homeland. she swallowed her pride: please...i want to go home...please...husband....
 
"Husband? I like your tone! But maybe you have noticed that there is still one hole that is not on fire! We need to correct that! Let me rest first, though."

He patted her on the butt. "Oh, if you had just been a proper woman from the beginning! No, you had to do it the hard way, and now I am forced to do such horrible things to you, just to teach you how to behave like a proper lady. Do you think I like to see you in pain and tears? No! I want to see you as a good woman, and I will do whatever it takes."
 
Nikki paled at the mention of her pussy, tense up as he patted her round ass.She paled knowing he would not have his mind changed even if she beg him as he was determine to claim her holes.She swallowed her pride: i'm sorry....it's my fault to...put you in...such a position, husband......please no chili this time, i beg you, i wont defy you no more...please husband...mercy ...no chili...i be good ...
 
Her tearful pleading was so genuine that it almost made him cry, too. "Do you promise?", he asked with a choked voice, "I do not want to hurt you anymore, so do you really promise?". Was this victory? Could he finally take her as a proper wife, instead of an ill-behaved harlot?
 
Nikki body was trembling all over, nodding repetitively: yes...yes...i promise....i really promise...i be a good wife to you, husband...please...*he was not the man of her dream as a husband but she knew he was not a man she wanted to cross,either. She pray he allow he out of the hellhole.
 
"I believe you", he said and kissed her on the lips. The hot sauce burned as he touched her, but he did not care. He was too happy she had finally come to reason. Still kissing her, he started to untie her, then stood up and said: "Yes, we can go now, my love."
 
Nikki reluctantly return the kiss, trembling, she rubbed her wrists and ankles as he freed her. She looks up at him as he kissed her more, slowly she stood up: i'mm...mmm...sorry...*blushes as he kisses her deeply, shivering as his hand rub her ass, feeling his middle finger between her cheek. She tense up, hissing as she felt his middle finger push in her ass, whimpers as they kissed.He knew she hated it but she didn't struggle against him for the first time, obviously understanding her body was for his needs for once making him proud:...i ...want my first time...be in our...master bedroom, please , husband...
 
He hugged her and helped her get dressed, then they could finally leave and return. He, a proper man. She, finally, a proper woman. "You must be horribly sore on the inside...", he said softly as they drove home. "I am really sorry for making you burn like that. It had to be done..."

They arrived; he took her by the hand and led her out, holding onto her the entire way, occasionally giving her a short kiss. When they reached the bedroom, he carefully set her down and asked: "Do you want to start right now? Or do you need some rest first, poor dear? Is your butt still burning?"

He stroked her hair as he spoke and looked into her eyes. He had been a stern, but necessary teacher, and she probably understood. Behavior like hers could not be tolerated.
 
Nikki shivers as she followed him,leaning against him as she as still weak, nod: i know, its my fault..i'm sorry...*blushes as he kisses her, winces as he sat her: still burns, alot*looks up nervously: will fucking my asshole be a regular thing? its just, i can barely stand after our first time, husband...
 
"You must allow me in there from time to time... it is just too good for me. It will get to rest now, though. Now take off your clothes and let us celebrate."

He lay down on his back as he waited for her to strip again. She was so young, her body so tempting, that he was just insatiable. Just the thought of her naked made him hard again.
 
Nikki tense up as she heard him confirm her worse nightmare: its just soo painfully big...it hurts alot...i dont enjoy it at alll..>*She slowly began to undress with shaky hands. Bend over taking off her last bit of clothes, panties. Giving a nice view of her red butthole and her untouched pussy, making him painfully hard for both her holes. She sat on edge of the bed, shaking like a leaf as she never imagine her first time be with such a ruthless husband with a enormous cock*
 
He also undressed and lay back, his penis standing up perfectly straight. "Let us celebrate the day you became a lady by making you a woman!", he announced and grabbed her by the hips. She was so light that he could lift her with some effort, then slowly lower her until the tip of his penis was touching her between the legs. He moaned with pleasure as he lowered her further down and her insides closed in.
 
Nikki pales at the sight of his erection, shock as he always seem hard and ready every time she was near him: wha...wait...*gasps as he pick her up, panics as his thick mushroom press agsinst her entrance for the first time: please...not like this...Throwing her head back as she screams feeling his enormous mushroom head spraid her ope for the firs time: noooo...biiigg...owwww...*tries to remove his grip on her hip as she tries to get off him in tears. He knew she ight never get use to his size but she was still his wife and his needs came first; mercy...please...*Cries out in agony as he finnally pushes the head through her pussy,stretching her wide, her pussy tight and pride filled him knowing her holes were pure when he claim them*
 
Oh, that poor girl! All that screaming and struggling told him he was a few sizes too big for her. He would have loved to spare her, but she was his wife, and these were her duties, no matter how much they hurt. As she sat on him, his full length stuck in her, she almost cried and he decided to at least go as soft as possible on her.

"It will not hurt for long... you will get used to it. Now pull yourself together and just move up and down. Slowly and carefully, and you will not hurt so much, my dear."
 
Nikki looks down at him helplessly in tears as her husband pulled her down forcefully on his cock. She screamed in agony as he tear into her, he innocence staining his balls,making him proud as she was pure for him.Feelings him soften: dont...please..i prefer you be...on..****, hard and fuck me...till you cum...please...*buries her face in his neck,pleading he fuck her in missionary style*

**To her disbelief she felt her husband withdraw his cock from her bloody pussy without bothering to cum.He held her possessively in his arms and fell asleep.

Nikki woke up the next morning with a bouquet of flowers by the bed with a memo saying he loved her and will return after work. She turn over and realize it was true he left their bed for work. She made herself breakfast and walk around the house and every part of the house was made for a large family. Hell she found babies room in one of the many decorated rooms of the house even one of the washroom had a changing table for a baby. He called her throughout the day to mention how much he loved her and he wanted her to join her to his work place later the evening.

Nikki followed the instruction and took a taxi to the work place, she look up at the huge ,tall building and back at her watch it was already 2 am. She got in the elevator as security allowed her in, as she arrived on the floor it was empty.except for the large office in the back, she walk over to find her husband finishing up his paperwork that he was half way faxing. She hesitated walk in the office and simply tap the door to indicate she had arrived. She wore the small light pink dress he told her to wear and the slippers.**
 
Last edited:
He called her in and paused to have a good look at her. In proper clothing, she was even more lovely, with the pink giving her an air of innocence, even though he had taken hers just the other day...

"I want to teach you another of a wife's duties. It has been a long day" - he theatricaly stretched to underscore this point - "and I need a little relaxation. How about we start with you giving me a foot rub, and then we can move... upwards from there? But first...", he embraced her and pressed his lips against hers, then forced his tongue in. She felt quite fragile in his arms, and he could feel her heart beat faster. Such soft lips... he would find a good use for that later.

When he had finished, he pulled her over to his chair and into his lap: "When you first arrived, I was so shocked at what a defective wife I had been sent. And now here you are, a proper lady, beautiful, knowing her place and duties, and so demure. I am very, very proud of your progress." He ran his fingers through her hair several times, then gave her a playful slap on the behind: "But now - on to your duties! My feet need some serious relaxation!"
 
Nikki hesitated as he mention relaxation: oh...i guess...yes of course...*blushes as he motion to his cock but knew beter than deny him: ....of course, husba...*blinks as he cuts her off with a kiss, blushes as she tense up as his tongue slide in her mouth. Her body shivered as she let him french kiss her but wasnt sure, she knew how to respond.Gasps as she is pulled on his lap, looking at him nervously: Its...all...thanks to you, husband...*shivers as he ran his finger in her hair, wince as he smack her ass..She slide on her knees under his desk and began to give him foot massages. After an hour of massage, tense up as she heard him unzip his pants and pull out his soft cock. She hesitates till she feels him gently slide his hand behind the back of her head and pulls her to his cock. He gently yet firmly held her head and push his cock in her mouth, fucking her small mouth till he came . He rewarded her with several more loads down her troat till he fuck her mouth till he was hard.He padded his hard cock dry before pulling her up and bend her over his desk and kick her legs open making her cry. He guided her hands to her ass to spread her cheeks,making her whimper. His thick erection to her tight ass and whispered he will fill both holes with seed before they head out. She was shaking like a leaf but was pleased as she stayed in place as if she finally understood his need ONLY mattered as she be rewarded in other ways like gifts*
 
"You understand your duties well, my love", he purred as he caressed her butt, which she was so obediently presenting to him, even though it shook with her fear of the pain to come. "Please try to be brave as you take me in. I know I am large, but it is your absolute duty, and I want you to do your duty without complaint."

He slid in between the two tight cheeks and forced it in as far as it would go, ignoring the whimpers of pain as he, again, exceeded her limits. It was not hers to protest. She was just to take him in. And take him she did, even though he had to push quite hard as her anus fought against the intruder with tenacity. Still very tight, and that only made him harder. Again and again, he pushed in and out, slowly but without mercy. His hands were grabbing her shoulders and even digging in lightly, ready to apply more pressure if she resisted in any way or made too much noise. His pace now quickened, the strokes puncuated by short groans every time he went in.
 
Nikki couldnt stop from shaking but she told herself the pain was cause of the chili, whimpering as he spokes: but..what if...*her words cut off as she screams in agony as she feels her dry ass part open as she felt his enormous cock head force threw her tight hole. She slam her fists on the powerful desk: nooo....8shaking her head as he push deeper: big!! *she tries to get up only to be held down crying and pleading as her husband push deeper up her tight ass, barely making it half in her asshole feeling resistance as she tighten: can't....big....*tears running down her cheeks* tooo big!! His thrust rewarded with sharp cries as she clung to the edge of the desk as she feel him push deeper.Shaking her head as she was crying,she pleaded with him. He could feel that small wall like a second hymen to tare as it only allow his cock half way up her ass. He knew her first year as his wife be very hard and accepted his role as teacher to teach her be a proper wife*
 
Back
Top