Company Party (closed for fulmineo)

Lisa

Lisa felt wonderful...Lamar's big load was already seeping out past his cock...running right down to ehr butthole. Lisa pushed Lamar off, She got onto all fours and looked back tohim and said...keep going stud...wiggling her big ass at him...
 
I got up behind Lisa and spread her butt cheeks. I used my finger to work my seed into her butt hole. I worked my finger into her asshole until her little tunnel had swallowed my finger.

I lean, removing my finger, I give her asshole a light kiss. My tongue darts in and out slowly, taking its sweet time. My cock was throbbing, begging to fuck Lisa's ass. I stroked it as I whirled my tongue around in her tight asshole, moistening it up with my saliva.

Finally, My cock's begging wins out. I put my cock head at her rosebud's entrance. I push in slightly.
 
Lisa

Lisa squeals in surprise...she hadnt expected this! But she doesnt stop him...Lisa is a lady that LOVES it in the ass. She moans and Lamar feels her relax. She hears Sam say...looks like they will e at it for awhile. The room empties...leaving Lisa and Lamar to enjoy each other....
 
I heard Sam speak, and I heard the room begin to clear out. I give Beth a little wave, she smirks at me.

I look down at Lisa. I smile as my eyes enjoy take in the view. I rub my hand all over her body, slowly taking my time. I slide slowly into her asshole, still rubbing her body down with one hand as my other gripped her waist.

I didn't think anything could be tighter than her tight pussy, but I was wrong. I start rocking into her gently, letting her get used to me in her ass. I give her a smack on her ass. I wonder if she can feel the ripple with my cock in her ass. The thought spurs me on, and I start drilling into her harder and harder. Faster and faster.
 
Lisa

Lisa is loving it...but she knws she can make it even better. She looks back to the young man and says...there is lube in the nightstand...pull out and lube up really good...it will feel even better..for us both.
 
I follow her instructions as I take out the lube and pour it all over my cock. I grab my shaft and start rubbing it and making sure to cover every inch in lube. My eyes were closed as I luxuriate in the feeling of stroking my cock covered lube.
 
Lisa

Lisa looks back to you. She loves watching a man stroke. She says..that lube feels good doesnt it.....
 
I grin at you.

"Yes it does. It feels....I don't know, but its great." I say. I continue stroking myself, looking into your eye at the same time. I can feel my body start to tense up.
 
Lisa

Lisa watches you...she says...using lube when you jack at home would be a great way for you to learn some staying power....the lube feels like a nice wet pussy doesnt it...and you could get close...then back off...get close...then back off....Mike can go for hours by the way
 
"Hmmm" I say. It was all I could manage. My cock was rock hard and I was approaching the point of no return. I took your words to heart and I back down. I slow the rate of my jerking. I add more lube. I get a little closer to you. My fistful of my cock.
 
Lisa

As Lamar grunts and takes his hand off his cock Lisa whispers...there you go..let that big black fucker settle down again. She watches as your nuts drop down again. She says...you are learning Lamar..thats great...all of us older girls want to help you learn ok?
 
I nod my head at Lisa. "I'm yours to teach boss lady." I say to her. My hand drifts down to my cock again.
 
Mike

Mike walks into their main bedroom. His cock is still rock hard and covered with pussy juices...he had now had it in every woman at the party. He laughs as he enters the room and says...so I hear my new guy has had his cock in my wife's fine ass!
 
Lisa

Lisa laughs and lays back and opens her legs. Semen is freely flowing from her. She laughs and says...look MIke...I think he likes me. Mike laughs. He goe to the bed and high fives Lamar. He says...nice job kid...glad you are enjoying my wife!
 
I can't help but laugh, I was enjoying the party, and his wife immensely. "No, thank you guys for the invite!"
 
Mike

Mike says...you are more than welcome. He continues...everyone is out in the pool now cooling off..should we join them? Lisa gets off the bed and says...Lamar let me take you into the bathroom and wash your cock...whenever you have it in an ass you should always wash it off before getting back nto pussy ok?
 
I nod at Lisa's words. It makes sense, and I stow the information away for later use. I follow her into the bathroom to be washed.
 
Lisa

Lisa wets down Lamar's cock and balls and soaps them up. She looks to Mike and says...pretty gunky there to stud. MIke laughs and steps up beside Lamar. Lisa washes off both men. She rinses them off and goes over each with a wash cloth. Lamar looks at Mike..amazed the older man can stay so hard for so long.
 
Lisa finished us off, cleaning us that is, and we exit the bathroom. "So what's next?" I ask. I was eager to see what was in store next.
 
mike

Mike says..lets just go down to the pool and hang out...everyone is there. As Lisa leads the way her big ass wiggles in front of you both. Mike says..Lamar all the ladies say you have been great with them...a total gentleman too and I am proud of you. Lisa turns back and says..same here Lamar...the ladies love you..keep going and you will be invited to all of our parties. Lisa leads us out to the pool. Everyone is in the water...several couples are already screwing again....
 
I head down to the pool area and I sit down at one of their pool chairs. I just sat there admiring all the women just lounging around. It had been a fun night so far, who knew what was going on.
 
Lisa

A small group of women gather around Lisa...they jabber excitedly. Lisa giggles and nods her approval. Kim, Donna and Lori come to you. Kim says...so Lamar...want to go back upstairs with just us girls?
 
Back
Top