A Life Transformed - An Un-known Companion ( Closed)

Jinniyah looked at him, his expression didn't really tell her to much as she stuttered when he spoke to her as she knelt there at his feet. She looked around and waited for what was next to come, another wish perhaps? His words grumbled as she did mess with him a bit but that was part of her personality, she was a little bit of a prankster at times or a jokester, but it was all in fun.

"Hmm... it looks... like you're out... of practice." he said as she gave him a 'stink eyed' look. her one brow arched up as her one eye closed and her lips formed almost like a frown. Then as she smiled Jinniyah smiled back, more a smirk or grin. "Truth be told I could probably watch you cum as many times as your body could handle." he added.

"Well, young master it isn't every day that a master asks his genie to orgasm over and over for his own amusement." Jinniyah responded back as she felt his hand reach out and he guided her back to lay on the floor and looked up to him.

"I will have to be careful with wishing though... I don't want to tire you out." he said to her as she looked up to him giving him that look again.

"Yes, many master's get careless and greedy. Never a good thing which was why so many masters and mistresses end up the way they do." Jinniyah was kind of warning him to be careful in a round about way.
 
Oh he wasn't all that truly upset with her... and even as she looked around and waited for what was next he smiled as she gave him the stink eye though for his out of practice comment... but even as she realized that he had only been teasing with her he had to smile and meet with his own.

Even as she said that it wasn't every day he nodded to her. " I imagine not... " He mused though even as he ran his hand over her smooth belly and thigh he saw how swollen her pussy was from cumming two times, and even as she gave him a very serious look he noticed that as well.

" I will not waste your talents... I have no desires of world domination... or of controlling other people... if anything I would wish that they all just got along... but I don't think that's possible." He remarked, he not actually making the wish, more commenting on his desire to.

Even as he said that though he looked to her. " What do YOU like to do Jinnyah? when you're not in the book I mean..." He was tempted to wish for a fortune, but for now he was staying with small wishes... just because really he didn't want to attract attention.

Besides, she fascinated him... so he wanted to learn more about her... it seemed like a good idea to him at least!
 
Jinniyah laid there as he ran his fingers over her stomach, she giggled a little bit for even genies had ticklish spots at times and he had hit one of hers. She smirked and felt his hand travel down her thigh as she watched him. She caught him sneaking a peek at her pussy lips as they were a touch swollen still and Jinniyah pretty much thought he was just getting 'used' to her being real still and finding out his possibilities with her or how he could use her in different ways.

"I will not waste your talents... I have no desires of world domination... or of controlling other people... if anything I would wish that they all just got along... but I don't think that's possible." He said gazing over her like she was some strange alien from another planet or a young horny guy, most likely the second.

"Well young master that would be a good thing because world domination is not in my hands really. Controlling others...is a possibility to a point." She looked to him as he said 'wish'. "Master do you wish that?" She asked as she leaned up her body resting her weight on her elbows. "That would be like controlling, and that is more a person's will."

"What do YOU like to do Jinniyah? when you're not in the book I mean..." Her young master asked her as she had to give that a bit of thought.

"Well, I liked sailing the seven seas with Sinbad. The ark with Noah was okay, " she said wrinkling her nose a bit because she remembered the smell. Then a frown settled on her face, "Looking at the stars. Last master didn't let me out of his house except to the roof or porch."

Jinniyah sat up and crossed her legs, she looked around for a picture of him but didn't see any to make sure it was his grandfather then looked back to him. Sitting there she reached for the burger and looked seeing Solomon curled and sleeping as she took a bite. "Sorry we're know to be eaters. Not wasters plus I'm hungry."
 
He smiled as she laid there, and even as she giggled he smirked. " Oh... I will have to remember that spot." He remarked, though even as she caught him peeking he blushed fiercely and looked away, though he did fully understand that she was real... he was so introverted that even touching a girl was a first for him.

Even as she saw his gaze it was certainly the latter that caused his gaze, he was lustful and desiring her... and even as she explained about the seven seas he nodded ever so slightly. " Well... so long as you promise not to go randomly granting wishes to just anyone... I don't really see why you couldn't go out. I mean... no one can just steal you right?" he asked curiously.

Even as she sat up and crossed her legs he smiled, though as she reached for the burger he shook his head to her apology. " You've been stuck inside a book for one only knows how long... I would imagine... you'd be hungry." Even as he said that though he got up and paced the room slightly... he seemingly deep in thought.

The bulge in his shorts was still there, but he didn't seem to be paying much attention to that... instead he moved to his desk and started to write down some things. He had looked to her though when she asked about the world and shook his head. " No, it was just a thought... like when someone asks what they would wish for, most people say world peace." He replied though was making a 'bucket list' of wishes. He left her to eat, there weren't many pictures at all, but the window was open, the sounds of the city drifting through from time to time.
 
" Well... so long as you promise not to go randomly granting wishes to just anyone... I don't really see why you couldn't go out. I mean... no one can just steal you right?" He said to her asking questions.

"Well, I cannot just grant anyone wishes, for they are not my master." She replied to him still eating the cheeseburger. Taking the last bite she swallowed it hard and thought about the second part to his question. "Yes somebody can 'steal' me young master. I think you call it um-m-m-m kidnap. IF another knows of the book they can take it and Jinniyah as well. That's why the book needs to be kept safe."

"You've been stuck inside a book for one only knows how long... I would imagine... you'd be hungry." He said as she finished up the cheeseburger.

Jinniyah nodded her head, "Not as long this time between master's usually it's centuries."

Jinniyah reached and took a couple of fries off the plate as Solomon curled up and slept. She watched as her young master was writing something down. "No, it was just a thought... like when someone asks what they would wish for, most people say world peace." he said as she looked to him as she turned her head.

"Must be careful using the word 'wish' young master." She warned him because when he uses it she would automatically grant whatever he said or asked for. Jinniyah watched as he was writing and when he wasn't looking she moved to his bed and sat there on the edge just looking around. She could hear sounds of the city from the window that was close by. Curiosity was getting the best of her as she then pushed up and walked over to it. She stood there naked as she looked out and around. Things were similar to when she was last out of the book yet different in the same.
 
He nodded to her as she explained that she couldn't just go randomely granting wishes since he was her master, but even as she said that he nodded grimly.

" I see... I will have to make sure that I keep you close to me." He remarked, though even as she explained about the book he nodded. " Are there other humans whom know about your existance?" He asked curiously of her.

Even as she said that about granting him wishes he nodded to her. " I will make sure to not make random wishes then Jinnyah." He mused, and even as she got up and went to the window the main differences were that there were many more tall buildings, AND there was clearly mechanized cars that were driving to and fro through the city.

Even as he looked over to her he smiled and getting up he approached her as he reached out and wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her around her waist. " This world is evil, but I don't think it's quite the same as what you were used to. I have no desires to be controlling, but instead there are companies and people whom are looking to control the world through different means."

He moved his hands over her belly gently, not tickling but stroking as he sighed. " My grandfather was from an age of men whom fought in wars... now the threat of wars is usually enough to deter them... but I would have you be my companion... not just my slave as most men would."

He added gently. " You are a beautiful woman Jinnyah... is your appearance your own? or do you simply take on perfection in physical form?" He was curious about her, now that he wasn't terrified of her!
 
"I see... I will have to make sure that I keep you close to me." he said looking at her as she cocked her head.

"I can stay alone, I have no fear of that young master." making sure she explained like she wasn't a child. Even the younger ones were treated older than they really were.

"Are there other humans whom know about your existence?" he asked her next.

Jinniyah nodded her head. "Yes, there are those like me all around the world. So if one exists so do others. If I was asked if there were more, I'd say yes...but only to you. There are good and evil genies. That is the only concern for those of us that tend to stay on the lighter side and not tread into the dark side."

She felt his arms wrap around her waist as she stood there looking out a bit more as she craned her neck seeing how tall the buildings were and then listened to him speak. "Funny thing is young master...over the centuries everything changed but the evil in people. It seems it got worse. This thing called war is an example." She remembered that from his grandfather explaining it to her.

"My grandfather was from an age of men whom fought in wars... now the threat of wars is usually enough to deter them... but I would have you be my companion... not just my slave as most men would." Young master told her as she listened feeling the loss of his grandfather as she softly sighed.

"Thank you young master. Your grandfather was a remarkable man. He was nice, kind, loving. he wished for so many things yet, he never asked so Jinniyah couldn't grant. He never wanted to change the course of nature. He always said, what will be will be..."

His hands moved over her stomach lightly, he was careful not to tickle her. "You are a beautiful woman Jinniyah... is your appearance your own? or do you simply take on perfection in physical form?"

"Thank you, master. This is my own human form. We are like humans, we are all shapes, sizes and even races. No two alike except twins and even they are different in different ways. Those are usually opposites."
 
He smiled to her words, but shook his head. " Don't mis-understand me... I do not mean to say that you probably could not handle being on your own, because I do not believe that at all. Instead know that I want you close, to be by my side." He remarked honestly. He found a sliver of comfort in the idea that she was there to stay.

Even as she spoke about the evil in people though he nodded slightly. " I think... it is because... of the in-ability to affect change." He mused gently, though he shrugged slightly. " although... some people are assholes for the sake... of being assholes." He remarked... and even as he said that he thought of his father of course.

Even as she commented on his grandfather he nodded as she said that about his grandfather. " The world goes on... changing it changes us." He remarked remembering his grandfather made him extremely sad, but he sighed and shook those thoughts away. He would not dwell on what was gone... but rather what was there right then.

As she explained about her form he nodded and he was simply touching her for the sake of touching her... having a nude woman in his arms wasn't something that happened to him very often, though the close proximity caused him to harden within his shorts, it pressing against her lower back as he nodded. " Like people then... that's good to know. I would like to wish that I remain healthy for the rest of my life." He remarked thoughtfully. He didn't wish to live longer, because the truth was that he didn't want to, he simply wanted to be healthy and not worry about sickness.

" I would also like to feel more of your body... if you... would allow... it." He stammered on that... to him it was a brave thing to ask... but well, having a personal genie was an emboldening thing!
 
He kept a hold of her as they stood at the window, she liked the look of the night sky taking her back to his grandfather as she smiled. Jinniyah listed to what he said and smiled as she turned her head slightly to look at him. "Thank you Young master very kind of you to say that." She enjoyed knowing she was wanted, it can be a very lonely world stuck within a book and even with masters when they keep you within it only allowing you out when they need a wish.

Jinniyah listened as she wrinkled up her brow, "Asshole?"

"The world goes on... changing it changes us."He said to her as she thought about that and nodded in agreement liking him wrapped around her as they stood there by the window. " Like people then... that's good to know. I would like to wish that I remain healthy for the rest of my life." he said to her as she took one look at him and she blinked granting his wish. Though one never knew what life would toss them she can only do the best she can, If he chose to do something stupid to push the luck then the wish may not hold up.

"Granted master"

"I would also like to feel more of your body... if you... would allow... it." The young master said actually asking her as Jinniyah turned and looked to him with a smile. [/B]

Just then the sirens whaled as she jumped and stood back quickly and was almost glued to him as the noise got .louder and louder as the police car drove by at a fast speed. Her hands were over her ears and she watched it go by closing her eyes tightly as the noise seemed to really bother her ears almost causing her to shift to feline. Solomon woke and scurried out from under the blanket as he looked to them and then scurried back under it. "Yes master Jinniyah will allow it."
 
He shrugged as she asked that, but he looked to her. " Evil acts... being cruel and dominating... abusing for the sake of it... not for any reason but because they can." He explained.. and even as she seemed to understand he could feel how she wasn't adverse to his being there, holding her... and even as she nodded he nodded.

" I will do my best not to do anything too reckless to test the limits of your wishes." He remarked, though even as the sirens blared he glanced and saw the hue being the police he saw how she jumped.

" It's all right Jinnyah... it's only the police... they patrol... the sirens mean they are chasing bad people." He explained... and even as she seemed in pain over the sound he pushed the window closed, the sound dying away as it was. He was shocked when she so readily agreed though to his touching... so he gently lowered her arms and smiled to her.

" Don't worry... I will make sure you understand what you don't as it comes up." he remarked, though he gently reached out and brushing his hand through her hair he smiled to her as he awkwardly leaned down... searching for her lips with his.

He was so nervous though... his lips pushing towards her with trepidation as he waited for something bad to happen... but there was nothing, so after those fateful few seconds he gasped as his lips pressed to hers... he kissing a woman for the very first time, and a magical genie at that!
 
Jinniyah listened to him speak, she liked the tone of his voice and she liked him. She knew he was still feeling a bit odd around her but seemed to be settling around her presence. he was explaining to her about evil acts and being cruel because people just can. The world had changed so much over the centuries in so many ways Jinniyah had a hard time understanding it. People were creatures of habits and that could be seen just in different ways in different times.

Thinking back she couldn't even imagine the damage men like Jafar or Solomon could do in this day and age as modern men. That was a scary thought but she was sure there were men just like that in this modern world. It was that long ago, years not centuries that she was out of the book with him grandfather, he explained to her about so much stuff it was all so hard to take in and except in ways.

Her young master spoke, "I will do my best not to do anything too reckless to test the limits of your wishes." She offered a smile then the sirens started and it hurt her ears.

"It's all right Jinniyah... it's only the police... they patrol... the sirens mean they are chasing bad people." He said as she pushed as hard as she could against her ears as it was like the worst sound that she could imagine as she closed her eyes wanting it to go away. it was piercing her ears, one thing with her she had very sensitive hearing, her senses were heightened more than the average humans.

Jinniyah took her hands away when he closed the window and the car went on its way down the street. He lowered her arms as she smiled a bit to him as it was all a little awkward to her. He was her master now, she had denied others wishes that would cause destruction and chaos, so this was but a simple thing that wouldn't hurt either of them nor anyone else. "Don't worry... I will make sure you understand what you don't as it comes up."

"Thank you young master," she replied as she felt his fingers brush her hair, touching it lightly as he leaned into her and placed his lips against her in a soft kiss. Jinniyah could sense he was nervous, it was in a way it was almost sweet to her. She was ageless, there were tender kisses, rough kisses, and everything between over time for her. her eyes closed as the kiss lingered a bit.
 
He was a skittish young man... not full of confidence like most men that she had probably met before... but he would certainly adjust to having such a beautiful woman around. Even as she couldn't really understand the evil of men in this age, he wasn't planning on keeping her locked up in this apartment, so he was sure that she would see it.

Even as she smiled to his admission of not testing her powers he smiled, though the smile turned into a frown when she looked like she was in pain. Even as he realized the problem though he did push the window closed and held her until the sirens were gone. " There... not so bad right?" He asked with a gentle smile.

Even as she thanked him though he certainly WAS nervous... it was his first kiss and he didn't want to screw it up! As he kissed her he felt the press of her naked breasts to him that only fueled a soft little groan to escape his lips... and even as he realized that no, he wasn't doing this terribly he smiled and even as he lingered the kiss he finally did pull back.

" That was nice..." He remarked as his hands rested on her lower back, he gently holding her, though he leaned down and kissed her again as he pressed himself against her, his lusts starting to come 'out' though that wasn't necessarily a bad thing at all!
 
"There... not so bad right?" He said as she shook her head no still hearing the sound within her ears.

"No, not as bad, thank you master."

Jinniyah could certainly feel how nervous he was in a way she liked it. Not many over time were that way, most were rough with her seeing her not as a 'person' but just as this magical female that they now owned and controlled.

her bare breasts were pressed against his chest, she could feel the heat from his body as well as his excitement as his hands rested on the small of her back looking to her as Jinniyah looked back at him. "Yes, master it was very nice," she replied back to him.

He was a bit taller than her which she liked, she watched as he leaned in again and tilted his head, their lips meeting one more time for another kiss as he held her even tighter within his hands letting the kiss linger as she felt his cock pressing into her as well as her breasts smashed against his chest.

Jinniyah didn't mind the kiss, it was indeed very nice as well as it was something that wasn't really forced as many in the past were. The kiss broke and she licked across her lips. Her own body feeling the reaction from his kisses as she looked into his eyes. had she had sex? yes, but it was before his grandfather and it was forced upon her. His grandfather treated her more so like a daughter than a sexual female being.

The only time is was enjoyed was with Sinbad when they were sailing the seven seas. it was a little rough but not so much as it was with Solomon and others. Sinbad had a dark side but not as dark as some, he held her wrists with his hands and took what he wanted but in return he made sure he didn't hurt her or leave his mark.

Jinniyah could remember some masters and even mistresses were so evil they wished their jinn to be sexless...no desire to have or give to another or even sometimes to make them a hermaphroditefor their own pleasure. Humans could be cruel and Jinniyah was lucky to not have one as cruel as that. She had a feeling that even in modern times they were still the same, black hearted she called them. hearts filled with pure evil.
 
He didn't just see a tool... he saw a woman... and an exceedingly beautiful one at that. Even as she was pressed to him he smiled when she agreed with him that it had been quite nice he felt a swelling of pride, although that wasn't the only thing that swelled.

Even as they broke apart again he groaned smiling to her though he blushed fiercly. " Uhm... if we are going to do more... it will be my first time... I... I just want... to warn you... so you don't... think that i'm trying... to embarass you." he mused, though even as he noticed her mind had drifted away from the look in her eyes he frowned.

Her bare breasts were beautiful pressed to him... and though he was a bit lanky he was handsome in a nerdy sort of way... he could do with an updated wardrobe as well as actually going out and getting a haircut... but well, he didn't entertain guests very often... so there wasn't much to be said for that... but his attentions were on her eyes, noting the distant look.

" We... we don't have to... I... i'm sorry." He began to pull away, thinking he had been terrible at kissing and enticing her after all... Tristan held no self confidence at all... he was the product of an abusive alcoholic father, introverted to the extreme... how he could have thought that he had made a good impression?

He was already starting to mentally beat himself up... that much was clear.
 
Jinniyah had returned to the present as she left her mind wonder away which was happening quite a bit since he released her from the book but it happens when you are released always in different centuries, times changing, everything different than what one is used to. Master always changing, different personalities thought her young master was a lot like her last, perhaps it was because they were related. It was the first time she had a master that was blood related to the previous one.

He stepped slightly away from her a bit as the second kiss broke and she could hear her master groan out and she watched as his handsome face turned a bright red that matched his hair and freckles. " Uhm... if we are going to do more... it will be my first time... I... I just want... to warn you... so you don't... think that I’m trying... to embarrass you." He said as he stumbled over his words as she cocked her head and licked her lips tasting him from them.

" We... we don't have to... I... i'm sorry." He said releasing her from his hold. Jinniyah felt bad for him. She was seeing the first taste of real emotion from him. Jinniyah moved and took the lead; she knew where this was going and was going to try and ease him, for she wanted to see what he was like and she feared being placed back in the book once again. If he was anything like his grandfather he was what she was seeking in a master.

Jinniyah moved and placed a hand on his hip as she gracefully moved around him in a dance, her head tilted as she stepped behind him, her hands smoothing his side as her lips caressed his neck letting him feel her heated breath along it. Her nipples pressed to his back as her free hand came around and slid across his lower stomach.

He could feel her body slowly move, like a dancer of veils he would have seen in a movie about dancers for such men as Aladdin and King Solomon… and many other Persian men. Her lips parted as she lightly bit his neck, both hands slipped up and around to caress his whole chest as she whispered to his ear, “just relax young master…” and as she spoke her long nails raked his chest lightly, as her mouth moved along his neck, her body against his as she released a little moan and could feel him doing as told.

Jinniyah moved slowly around him, she moved upon her tip toes as her hands caressed his warm flesh and she stood move before him as her arms wrapped around his neck, moving down his arms as her lips met his in a soft lingering kiss as she felt his hardness pressing against her, as her body rubbed his moving along it like a slow slithering seductive snake.
 
He was so very awkward... but even as she seemed to be returning to the present... Tristan could not help but feel that perhaps he had been the cause of her 'drifting away'... after all he was the only one there right then.

Even as she cocked her head and licked her lips it only caused him to shiver... which inevitably only caused him to be even more confused. Even as she tasted her first real emotion for him it was clear by the look of his apartment that he didn't get people in. She hadn't seen just how secluded he had been... but the little boy that she DID remember had always been searching for an escape from this world.

Even as she placed her hand onto his hip he froze... un-certainty was clearly conveyed in his eyes... and even as her hands smoothed over his side as he turned his head slightly, though when she pressed herself to him he shivered visibly and groaned ever so slightly. Her nipples pressing into his back caused him to shiver, and her hand sliding over his shirt of his abdomen only caused him to gasp.

At her words he did his best, succumbing to the in-experience that he was 'suffering from', and even as she gracefully moved around him as she slid her hands beneath his shirt and over his bare chest he shuddered with a soft groan once again, though as he heard her moan he watched as she moved around him yet again... spinning it seemed, spiraling in a dance.

Yet as she met his lips in a kiss he gasped and a soft sound escaped him as he kissed her back... his small nipples hard, his cock hard... his balls full of cum already but he was simply... relaxing, letting her take the lead, at least for now. He needed to be guided... at least for this first time!
 
Jinniyah remembered the young master from his youth. He was the same boy that loved stories to be told as she could remember how he used to hang on every word his grandfather had told him. Thing was, she did as well. That was something they had in common other than her knowing his grandfather.

Standing before him she pulled her hands back as she had a smile on her face and looked directly into his eyes as her hands slipped up under the bottom of his shirt as she slowly began to slide it up as she did it was a way of guiding his hands up over his head so she could take it off. Jinniyah placed the shirt on the bed as she leaned forth reaching and dropping it as her firm breasts swayed from her chest.

She could feel how nervous he was and she wished she could take that from him but in all actuality if she did it wouldn’t be the same ‘first’ time experience he would have. Her young master stood there stiff as a board. Jinniyah listened to his gasps and soft moans that released from his lips as she moved around him and tucked her fingers and thumbs within his briefs and began to slide them down as she took her time placing those tender kisses upon his back as she lowered herself down along with his briefs.

Freeing his cock as it sprang out at full attention; she could hear his breathing change slightly. Jinniyah didn’t need to say anything. The silence wasn’t an awkward one more a bonding one for her. This would be the time she and her young master would be bound together with more than just his release of her and Solomon from the book, it was intimate.

Moving around before him she ran her hands over his bare chest, his cock between him keeping her from standing directly against him as she looked into his eyes. “It seems like my young master is ready for his first time.” Jinniyah offered another smile trying to ease him as her hands moved down his chest and her one hand pulled back as her other dropped to his erect prick and her fingers loosely curled around his cock and gave him a few light full length strokes. “Ready young Master?
 
Tristan had grown up nice and tall... handsome in a roguish type of way... those piercing blue eyes seemed to see forever... and even as he looked to her now he was but a boy still... though becoming a man surely with the help of his own personal genie. No one would have believed it... but then again he didn't have a social circle of friends to go 'bragging to', even had he been so inclined... which the truth of the matter was that Tristan was not!

Even as she moved back around him he smiled at how she moved... she reminded him a lot of those belly dancers that he had seen in the square downtown once... though with her being naked... well it was quite a different sight. Even as her hands slipped up under his shirt though he looked to her as he sighed softly... he lifting his arms for her. He was lean and perhaps a bit too skinny for his own good, but he was handsome.

Even as she wished to herself to take that nervousness away she didn't need a wish in order to do that... she was helping him to overcome his fears right then and there! As she slipped her thumbs into his shorts they slid down, his body visibly trembling... though she could tell that the nervous fear of rejection and of being hurt was being replaced with a young vibrant desire for her.. of lust.

Even as his cock sprang out it was truly a 'handsome' cock, eight inches long, but the truly impressive part of it was that it was a full five inches thick... truly a spear of a cock which curved slightly upwards. He did have pubic hair which matched the hair on his head, and even as she moved back around him yet again as she looked to him he gulped slightly, though it wasn't a fearful gulp, but rather one of anticipation.

As she asked that though he nodded with a smile of his own.. but he looked to her... and as she even touched his cock he jerked with pleasure, groaning aloud as he looked to her. " I... am ready Jinnyah... I want you..." He groaned though and smiling to her he added. " Come..." He pulling her gently over to his bed he moved and lay upon it as he looked to her.

He knew most first times were in missionary, but he didn't want to 'miss' and embarrass himself so he pulled her, gently moving her she would know he wanted her to straddle him as he looked to her. " Guide me in... let me see you..." He purred, the one light on, along with the light of the streets, he could see her, but he wanted to watch her impale herself on him... he wanted her to help him with his first time!
 
He willingly helped her undress him, she loved the deep blue eyes that reminded her of the ocean waters she once said with her other master. They were intense as she seen the slight smile when he looked to her as she removed the shirt.

Jinniyah didn’t understand the emotions that her new young master felt. There were no words in her time for one being an introvert. Those she always knew were always around others, for the most part men that had others always around to do their bidding for them, to wait on them hand and foot till his grandfather. But he was a man who loved to talk, he had other friends visit now and then which was when she would shift to the house cat form or curl up and go to sleep in a smaller form, a form which would be referred to as a fae or pixie size.

Jinniyah knew he was either scared of had a fear of failure, which she wished he’d not feel but she hoped he would overcome it once this was out of the way for the first time making each time after that much easier and she was sure more pleasurable.

Jinniyah saw the smile appear upon his face and as he spoke his voice was slightly different he seemed to have a slight bit more confidence in himself as they were about to embark on a new journey for him.

" I... am ready Jinniyah... I want you..." Tristan said to her as she smiled. Jinniyah was as well, this was something she hadn’t done in a very long time but like humans Jinn had drives as well sometimes more than a human could keep up with.

”Come,”]/B] He said to her as he eased her to his bed. He laid down first as she placed a knee over his thighs and straddled him. " Guide me in... let me see you..." He said to her as she willingly complied and wrapped her long slender fingers around the base of his cock and she could see her tips of her fingers didn’t meet the tip of her thumb causing her to take in a deep breath herself.

Jinniyah positioned herself over him; she could feel the bulbous head slide between her moist lips. If Tristan looked close enough he would see her clit sticking beyond her pussy lips as they parted and she aimed the tip at her opening. She would be tight, just like any female that hadn’t had sex in centuries.

Pushing down slowly she could feel him open her up, stretching her opening up around his width as she tried easing him in as she took little by little, inch by inch in and out of her opening her up to her young master’s girth as she closed her eyes bit her bottom lips and released a few muffled moans and whimpers as she slid down his thick pole.
 
Oh he wasn't from the time where men were treated like the superior sex, where they were waited on hand and foot... he wasn't a prince, although he could be if he wished for it... this was a different age.

Even as she didn't understand his emotions it was perfectly all right... he saw her confidence... and the fact that she did still want to be with him... well that made him happy. He knew that this could have been just a master/ genie relationship but well... he wanted more than that... he wanted to bond with her.

Even as she saw the smile on his face he didn't stumble over his words as much... he would gain more and more confidence with time and being with her, of that there was no doubt at all! This was just a journey that he needed to go through!

As they moved to the bed though he watched her as she straddled him... and even as she willingly complied he watched her, though as she wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock he looked to her, smiling as he shivered though at the feeling of her moist pussy lips... his eyes watching and he certainly WAS watching close enough, he could see her hard little clit... he knowing anatomy after all.

As she pressed down he watched her, a groan of his own escaped him as his hands moved and stroked her smooth thighs instinctively... his deep piercing blue eyes watched her. " Oh... oh shit... Jinnyah... oh my god..." He grunted and panted... she was SOOO tight, her warm slick cunt felt divine to him... and even as she released a few muffled moans and whimpers he looked to her.

" Let me hear them... let me hear... your moans." He didn't want her to be quiet... he wanted to hear her pleasure... and even as she slid down his thick prick he grunted and panted as he watched... though by instinct as well he bent his knees and as she was about two thirds down he would of course surprise her, his youthful lust driving him to buck his hips and send the last few inches of cock into her as he looked to her with a grin.

" Oh you're tight..." It was more a rhetorical statement... but she WAS, he not really thinking he was that big, but he was... his cock piercing her all the way to her cervix, so deep and so thick it would also stimulate her g-spot as well. He grinned though as he watched her. " Again... slide all the way up... and then down." He directing her, watching her... though he slid a hand between them and bravely rubbed her hard clit, wanting to please her as well!
 
Jinniyah watched his face as she guided him inside her, his smile was nice to see, it was real and not false which was easy to tell and under the circumstances who’s wouldn’t be. She however noticed there was a big difference in the way his cock looked verses those from the past, his head was different but she left it go but the curiosity was in the back of her mind.

His eyes were glued to her pussy, mainly Jinniyah believed he was watching her swollen lips part and engulf his cock slowly. " Oh... oh shit... Jinniyah... oh my god..." He said to her as she pushed down lower and pulled back up so just the head was within her and then repeated the motion as she herself left out a small lingering moan.

" Let me hear them... let me hear... your moans." Tristan asked her as she dropped her head back and closed her eyes feeling him help push inside her as he brought his knees up. Jinniyah lifted her head her mouth opened as she sucked in a small breath and she did just that, she left out another moan that lingered from her lips.

Her voice was soft; nothing like he would have heard in the porn movies he may have watched being a single man that had never had sex yet had manly urges. Those were fake, what Jinniyah was releasing were true moans of pleasure mixed with a slight bit of pain from the size of her master’s girth as they met and their hips grinded against each other.

His hips began to buck as she felt him piercing her deep within her cervix, piercing his jinn to the bone as she moaned and sucked in breaths releasing them slowly just enjoying him as she apparently was her.

" Oh you're tight..." Her young master said to her as she dropped her head forth a little and looked at him as they moved as one. Jinniyah pulled up as her mouth opened and a soft groan came out. " Again... slide all the way up... and then down." He asked her to do and she did as her master wished. Jinniyah lifted her hips and moved along his cock pulling up as she felt his fingers reach forth and her young master began to play with her sensitive clit as she dropped down and moaned out.

Jinniyah began to move steadily, her juices flowing making his girth easier to handle as she whimpered out and rolled her head upon her shoulders as her breasts bounced slightly with her motions.
 
He looked to her... the light shone upon her beautifully... and even as his smile certainly WAS real, he wasn't faking anything with her... there was no point in his eyes.

Even as his eyes were certainly glued to the stretching of her pussy he certainly was enraptured by the sight... the sensations... oh it was amazing! Even as she pushed herself up and down slowly taking more and more he looked to her even as he heard her stifled moan, which was why he said what he did.

Her voice was certainly softer... but much more 'real' with her pleasure than the women in porn... and even as her moans were mixed with pleasure and pain he looked to her. " I'm... not hurting you... am I?" He asked... though even as she sucked in a breath as she groaned he could tell that was not the case... and even as she lifted her hips and moved along his cock He knew that he had 'done good' when he heard her moans of pleasure.

Even as she moved along his cock though he grunted at the tightness of it... but even as her juices began to really 'flow' he could see how his cock glistened with her pleasure... along with his own... though even as his feet were planted he simply met her thrusts... his eyes seemingly captivated by the slight bounce of her breasts.

His other hand lifted from her thigh and cupped one, squeezing it as his thumb flicked her nipple... he grinning to her. " Oh that's... good... I want more of you." He growled slightly... not thinking lust had taken over as he drove his hips up, taking more 'control' he seemed to slide into the role easily as he learned how to thrust, how to fuck... it was his first time after all, but it was a blast for him!
 
There was something so sensually erotic about how the light from the street and the one that was dim shined upon them both as she slowly rode her newest master and she hoped her last. Jinniyah was tired of traveling along through time, she would have willingly went with her last one but he’d never wish her to go as well when his time was up, he told her he had her taken care of and he was going to look out for her and apparently he did as she smiled lifting her head at Tristan.

Jinniyah moved her hands to his arms and slid her hands along them to his shoulders as she steadily moved with him. He shoved his hips up as she pushed her down feeling him moving within her as she could feel that wonderful pleasure he was bringing to her especially as he rubbed her clit as nobody had ever done before him. It was an incredible sensation for her in every sense.

" I'm... not hurting you... am I?" He asked her as she rolled her head upon her shoulders and slid her hands to his chest and raked it lightly as she couldn’t even squeeze around his thick cock with her muscles. His width stretched her open, not that Jinniyah was complaining by far.

“M-m-m-m…no young master,” She responded back as her long locks moved along her back and hug down on the sides of her face at times. When she lifted her head they would fall back and her whole face could be seen by the dim glow of the lighting.

Each of her moans was followed by another not to long afterwards, each sounding a little louder, not in a screaming fashion but just an erotic cry of pure satisfaction. Jinniyah could smell her scent again as her cunt got sopping wet which made it easier for her to quicken the pace just a bit more as she rode him.

Jinniyah listened to him grunt; she loved hearing him just as much as he did her. With her senses heightened it made a big difference with sounds, smell, and taste and especially feeling. It got much easier for her the wetter she got, her back arched, her breasts pushed out as she felt him reach up and cup her one breast as she teased the nipple making her gasp out. " Oh that's... good... I want more of you." He said as she agreed with him and showed it as she cried out and picked up her speed as she began to ride him faster meeting his every thrust.
 
Oh there was a good way to describe the way that they were illuminated... and he was thankful that he could see her. He knew that many first times were hidden away in the darkness... but some of those fables were of the more sensual nature... of lust and pleasure... both rough and kind.

Even as she moved her hands to his arms he smiled as she steadied herself... and even as he shoved her hips back to his he groaned... a louder sound, filled with delight, filled with desire. He had no family though... he was the 'end of the line', so when Tristan passed from this world... he would wish her to be free to go where she pleased, to leave the world as well.

He would not doom her to that book any longer... and un-like his grandfather he would only wish to live his life in peace... he wanted the time to be special, not to stretch into a continuity that was constantly changing. Of this he had already decided. Even as he looked up to her he could see that even for her... she was clearly being stretched, which her body was soon coming to clearly love.

Even as she responded that though he panted and grunted, though even as she arched her back and shifted, he would buck and 'throw her' supporting onto her arms yet again... it was a deliciously erotic dance of bodies. " Good... I wish that I will never hurt you Jinnyah." He growled though he added. " I will keep you safe, and you will.... as well." He remarked... panting, breathless.

Even as she gasped out he could see her picking up the pace... and even as his cock throbbed she could tell that he wouldn't be lasting much longer... the pleasure was far too intense... too good indeed... his big thick cock pulsing as he bucked and grunted, flexed and arched, his hips fucking, his mind dissolving into orgasm.

The first hot spurts of cum were mixed with his furious rubbing of her clit. He clearly wanted her to cum as well... he not knowing whether he could right then... women usually took longer than men to cum!
 
It seemed her life was mapped for her from his grandfather, and she was satisfied how he chose for her to life it or so it currently seemed but this was just the start. Jinniyah was ready to see how this new life panned out for her but for now those thoughts would now be pushed from her mind as she concentrated on the task at hand.

Jinniyah looked down at him, her hands upon his chest as she looked over her. She watched her young master’s eyes, going from her sex up to her breasts and then her face where he studied it for a few moments then seemed to scan downwards again, watching his smile appear now and then as his expressions changed.

They moved in unison like a well oiled machine. Jinniyah loved how good he felt under her fingertips, the warmth of his flesh as she gasped and moaned as he ‘bucked’ her body upwards and she came back down on him so easily taking him within her to her very core.

" Good... I wish that I will never hurt you Jinniyah." He said as she tossed her head back, her hair following as it flowed across her shoulders and breasts. If that was a wish he wanted her to grant it was one she wouldn’t for it had many meanings. It could have meant physically, mentally, emotionally…for now she would let it slide and just smiled down upon him as he moved under her feeling his hips rise as hers once more fell hard as she moaned.

" I will keep you safe, and you will.... as well." He said as his breathing changed.

“Yes young master,” she replied and gasped again and the quick pace was steady as she closed her eyes and rode him, her body responding as her orgasm would be so intense when it was reached. He could see her facial expressions change, sweat bead upon her brow as she whimpered once, twice and released a loud moan as her hips moved quickly as she was reaching that point of cumming.

Jinniyah’s mouth opened as she sucked in a breath and her words choppy as she pushed herself over that edge with him as he drove up inside her and she dropped down hard with a grind and let herself go. Her head rolled again as her breathing turned erratic and her breasts bounced up and down upon her chest as she rode the incredible pleasure out
 
Back
Top