Position of Power

makofin

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2002
Posts
2,113
Derrick O' Daniel was the head of his very successful investment firm. At 42 years of age he was in his prime, standing 6 foot 3 inches of solid muscle from his daily and somewhat punishing workouts. He often convinced employees to give it a try but they could not keep up with him. He despised weakness and was known to be demanding but fair minded. Derrick never married, but his reputation as a ladies man was well known. Of course his rugged good looks, wealth and power attracted a multitude of women.

Every year in the summer Derrick hosted a lavish party at his multi million dollar mansion for employees and their families, friends and associates. During the afternoon the event centered around the huge pool and rock waterfall. Lobster, shrimp, T-bone steaks, ribs, barbeque chicken and assorted side dishes were served. Three different bands entertained throughout the day and into the night. After dark couples danced under the stars, and fireworks lit the sky.

As some guests overindulged the large guest house was available as were some rooms in the main house.

this story is closed for now.
 
Last edited:
Roxanne looked out the window that morning. She loved the early morning and usually got up long before her husband Mark, and their three children. As she watched the sun come up, she felt the summer warmth on her small frame. Roxanne smiled as she saw her reflection in the window. At 38, she was 5'2, 113 lbs, which she felt was good for the effects of gravity and three kids. Her 28C bra was confining this morning as she waved her long black hair out of her face.

She was on her way back to bed to wake her husband up in a nice way. Roxanne knew how much Mark liked to wake up with her small hand between her legs making him hard as he was asleep. He would wake up to his naughty wife stroking him to pleasure. Roxanne wanted Mark to feel special as he, for the third time in four years, watched someone else in the company be promoted over him. Oh it had been a crash for her husband each time.

Mark always overcame the tragedy of being looked over because his boss, Derrick O-Daniel had such a calming way of boosting her husband's confidence. Roxanne was not as charmed by Derrick. In fact Roxanne blamed Derrick for not promoting her husband faster. They lived well and Mark made a good living, but she blamed Derrick for not promoting her husband.

Roxanne thought, the annual summer bash is coming up soon. If I can get away from my husband long enough, I will give his boss apiece of my mind. His money and charm don't work on me. Of course, getting Derrick away from the dozen or so bimbos that follow him won't be easy.

Roxanne took her bathrobe off, climbed in bed and quietly reached between her husband's legs. She tickled his flaccid member and felt the blood rushing. It was semi hard when hher husband began to breath faster.
 
Friday morning 0907

Derrick sat at his desk, satisfied with the outcome of yesterdays meeting, except for one little wrinkle. Lately Mark Anderson, who used to be on top of his game, was slacking off. Apparently he was disgruntled because of constantly being passed over for promotion. Sometimes in this business you had to be ruthless and aggressive to move up the ladder and Mark lacked these abilities. Derrick had been more than patient, often encouraging him or giving him advice to close the deal.

Simply put Mark was a goldfish in a shark tank.

On the other hand this guy had a wife who was simply drop dead gorgeous ! There was something about her that made her stand out above the rest of the women he knew. Roxanne dripped sex appeal !!!!!

Tomorrow was the party and he looked forward to seeing the dark haired beauty again.
 
Last edited:
As Roxanne softly built up her rhythm, her husband awoke. He moaned and smiled and let me do what I do so well. I shifted and laid my head on his stomach and watched his erection. Mark's hands ran in and out of my disheveled black hair. The head began to pulsate and swell. Oh it would be very soon. My face was inches from my husband's cock when his breathing paused and the first shot came out. So much it barely missed my ear. I gasped and the nest two ropes landed against my cheek and the rest dribbled.

He told me how much he loved me and I bathed his softening penis with my tongue. Oh how I love him. I made him breakfast and as I was straightening up, Mark moved behind me and pressed against me. I had to go to the mall, but I will be delayed by another hour. We ran back to our bedroom before the kids got up.

I looked all over macy's for the right kind of dress to wear to Mark's bosses party. So tough. My GF Tammy said I should dress sexier, she would show off her boobs if she was built like me. I told her it was my husband's work party not the Playboy Mansion. I did but something more revealing than normal. I poly cotton blend that was a little tight on my boobs and cut lower that I wear. The dress was red, white, and blue stripes and hugged my butt then loosened up to my knees.

I bought some wedges, so Im not always the shortest woman there and we went to look at lingere. I thought I would get some new sext items. This should be a fun weekend. I am not happy with my husband's boss, but we have to go to this party.
 
Derrick was in a good mood all day. At lunch he gave some private dictation to his beautiful young blonde and married secretary. Being that she was married only added to his excitement. Once he had her naked except for stockings and heels and spread out on his big oak desk licking her wet creamy pussy while she took a call from her hubby. Thankfully she disconnected before her orgasm. Derrick liked to make her kneel under the desk while he took an important call, and worship his big hard powerful cock. Lately he was growing tired of Tasha, preferring the thrill of the chase, the act of seducing a married woman.

And one certain married female came to mind. Derrick sensed that Roxanne wasn't too crazy about him for some reason but this just added to the appeal. He was determined to seduce her. And Derrick always got what he wanted.
 
Drinking some coffee and waiting for my kids to come home, I feel a little peace. My mind drifts and I feel naughty for some reason. I think about Joe who was promoted three years ago instead of my husband. He was sexy in an older way. I giggle when I remembered at Derrick's party that year, how Joe's hand kept finding my ass when we were all chatting. OMG if my husband even knew. I smile and keep it a secret. Joe, oh Joe was moved to London last year and again my husband was passed over.

For some reason I feel naughty and become excited. Mark better be ready when he comes home. maybe I should send the kids to my sisters. Giggling some more. Tomorrow is the party. That will be fun. It always is and it will improve Mark's mood. And as usual, he will defend that ass Derrick and what a great leader he is. Whatever.

I am startled as the home phone rings. I look at the ID and see it's Mark's office. Who would be calling me from his office? Mark isn't in the office today. He has been in the field all week. I pick up the phone, "Hello?"
 
" Hello ? "

" Hello Roxanne, this is Derrick. " a pause for effect, he knows that she disapproves of him somewhat but this only motivates him more, " I am just going over the guest list for the party tomorrow and I haven't had a chance to speak with your husband since he has been out of the office this week, and I am calling to confirm that you will both be there. "

Not giving her a chance to answer Derrick continues, " I am looking forward to seeing you... "
 
Last edited:
Derrick says hello and for some unexplainable reason I sound glad to hear from him. What am I doing? I really despise this man. I listen to his phony attempt to confirm his guest list. Why? So he can humiliate my husband some more? I listen some more.

trying to sound at least polite, but some sarcasm slips out. "Well Derrick you could have called his cell. You know he has been out of the office since you over . . . ." Thinking, Roxanne, take it easy. "I mean since his job assignment changed, but of course we are attending. It is always such a nice affair and you are so nice to hold this for your employees" I tried to sound as grateful as possible. He is sharp, but I am a pretty good liar.

"I am looking forward to seeing you too" and I let out a small laugh that sounded flirty. OMG! What am I doing? "Derrick I mean of course Mark and I am looking forward to attending. You know its an opportunity for all of the wives to wear our summer attire."

Back in control. Maybe I can sneak my way past his treatment of my husband by being nicer. Ughhhh this will not be easy with this man who thinks he can take whatever he wants. But maybe its worth a try.

"As long as I have you, Is there anything you need me to do? I know your parties are always flawless, but if you need, but still let me know if there is anything I can do?"
 
Derrick smiles while considering her offer. He thought about making an excuse for her to come over early and helping him wrap up some loose ends but then he realized that he could seduce her just as easy if her husband was around anyway. Mark was a passive guy and easily handled.

" Well since you mentioned it, I do need your husband to do an errand for me tomorrow. It shouldn't take very long, meanwhile you can come over early and help me organize. And don't forget your bathing attire."

Mr. Boss man remembered the bikini that Roxanne wore last year before changing into her formal wear for the evening. He could hardly take his eyes off of her the whole time.

It was about time he took advantage of the situation.
 
Upon hearing the request, I wondered what his game was. I know these men. He thinks he can sweet-talk me and then I will tell my husband the fine tale of what a great guy Derrick is and everything will be perfect.

"Sure Derrick, I will be happy to help out." "in my most friendly voice. Then it occurred to me that my car is in the shop for a few days and if Mark is out on assignment, I have no way to get to the party early. "uhm, what time should I be there?"

Maybe I should just tell him that one of our cars are 10 years old because he has passed my husband by so many times. Noo no wait and do it this way. He can probably send someone for me.

"Derrick, my car is in the shop until Monday, how early do you need me? I may be able to get a lift, but I need to check then get back to you?"
 
Roxanne informed Derrick of the car situation. Too bad, a woman with her good looks deserved to be driving a
Vette or a convertible Mercedes
he thought. Of course her husband couldn't afford it on his salary. He had better sense than to mention this.

" Sorry to hear about your car, Roxanne. If you like I can send the company limo to pick you up. " he offered wanting to make a good impression. " The guests should start arriving at noon, would nine thirty o'clock be too early ? "
 
"No that's not too early" I giggled a little. OMG Did he hear that? "I will have to bring a few things but there should be room in a LIIMOOO!" I said teasingly. "Bye"

Roxanne thought about the call. the limo, and felt a little horny. Wow now I see why girls fall for that asshole.

I made Mark a late dinner, put the kids to sleep and gave my husband a night he will not soon forget. We made love for hours. He fell asleep and I drifted off with him against me.

The morning came and I didn't hear my husband leave. I showered shaved close. Lotion as the bikini was going to wear was a little daring for a woman my age. But I did get looks last year, maybe drunken looks, but it felt nice.

I took my dress out and picked up my bag. Sipping my coffee I looked at my watch. 9:15
 
Derrick thought he heard a little excitement, if not an eagerness in her voice after mentioning the limo. She has probably never been in a luxurious limo before...I should have known being married to Mark. Roxanne was agree to be ready at nine thirty. After disconnecting the call Derrick sat back in his chair pleased with situation. He realized that he never knew a situation he couldn't handle. Most women loved attention, and liked to be made to feel special, and this married wife was no different. The fact that she was married made it all the more challenging and thrilling for that matter once he seduced her away from her husband. He was determined to have the devoted wife of his underling spread her shapely legs for his pleasure, making her betray her marriage. By time he was done proving that he was the better man, and much more powerful, she would be screaming with ecstasy.

Feeling the urge he buzzed his loyal and dedicated secretary Tasha into his office. Within seconds she was underneath the desk, her mouth pleasing her boss's big thick cock. Closing his eyes with a smile on his handsome face he thought this was another reason why he preferred married women, they went home to their husbands who had to put up with their moods and desires.

Derrick was a womanizer who enjoyed the thrill of the chase.

At precisely nine thirty one the limo pulled up to curb in front of Roxy's modest home. The tuxedoed driver waited by the door after opening it for the lady. At first he wasn't going to come but decided to at the last minute. Derrick wanted to spend every minute he could with the wife of his employee.
 
Then the limo pulls up. OMG why is it so big? Im sure all of my nosey neighbors will have fun with this. Oh well, picking up my bag, my dress and walking to the door. Duh! I cant go outside in my bikini into a limo. Those busy bodies will talk. Whatever, I take my green silk cover-up. It barely covers my butt, but it works. Picking my stuff up and putting my sunglasses on, I walk out the door.

Walking to the car I am a little embarrassed when a formal driver is waiting and opens the door for me. "good morning" I giggle as the door opens. I go to climb in and it is kind of dark. The door shuts behind me. I hang up my dress and look for a place to put my bag down.

The limo moves and I lose my balance. I shift and try to look for something to hold on to. Oh god how embarrassing. I wonder if the driver can see me.

I begin to fall backwards and . . .
 
Roxy loses her balance and begins to fall backwards and...

Derrick catches her in his powerful arms. She gasps with surprise, caught off guard for a moment.

" Relax darling, it's only me. " he calms her fears, continuing to grasp her shoulders. " I thought I would come along for the ride. "

Immediately he is aware of how good she smells, not to mention how soft her skin is. " I'm so glad that you decided to join me this morning Roxanne.

Although he is in no hurry to do so Derrick releases her as he offers Roxy a prepared Mimosa. Before she can react he touches her glass against his...

Staring directly into her eyes he says, " To the most gorgeous woman I know "

Not taking his eyes from her own he takes a sip.
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_mp1uh6p0UN1reu0wxo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mp1uh6p0UN1reu0wxo1_500.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
My fall is broken by . . . the seat? no Someone else is in the Limo. I must look like a complete ass. I realize hands on my shoulders and I am not sitting on a seat but someone's lap.

" Relax darling, it's only me. " I hear a man's voice. As I recover from my embarrassment and my eyes adjust, I realize I am sitting on Derrick's lap. Then he says, " I thought I would come along for the ride. "

Embarrassed, I say "I guess you can see I am not in the back of Limos often. I probably should have sat down then . . ."

You resolve my hesitation by saying, "I'm so glad that you decided to join me this morning Roxanne." and you release your hands from my shoulders. For some reason, maybe because of the lighting, I make no attempt to get off of your lap.

Then I see two glasses and take one from you. You say, " To the most gorgeous woman I know " I look into your eyes and my mouth opens. Watching you take a sip, I look away and realize I am sitting on your lap.

"My goodness, I am sorry (smiling) all this room and I am trying to take your seat." Taking a sip. Wiggling my butt in your lap in an attempt to get up, as I try to stand the limo shifts and my butt bounces back in your lap.

"This will be hard to explain to Mark" I laugh and take a sip. "This is nice." I attempt to get up again and ask, "so what are the plans this morning?"
 
Already Derrick felt his cock stiffen. The pretty wife had only been in his lap no more than twenty seconds but the scent of her perfume combined with the pressure from her nice ass aroused him. Not to mention he had been fantasizing about her ever since he met her but even more so the last couple of days. Derrick was used to women throwing themselves at him and he quickly lost interest. Roxanne was different almost unattainable. A challenge. She never flirted with him or even shown any interest before now.

Needless to say he made no effort to help her from his lap. Roxanne struggles to get off but he doesn't act like a gentleman and assist. In fact he his quite content to let her remain there.

" This will be hard to explain to Mark. " she laughs and says that this is nice. Taking a sip of champagne mixed with orange juice Roxy asks, " So what are the plans for this morning ? "

" Mark doesn't have to know. I can keep a secret if you can. And as far as our plans are concerned I have a little surprise for you. " Derrick grins hoping that she likes surprises.
 
As my ass bounces on Derrick's lap, I begin to notice his excitement under me. Is that why he wanted me to come early? Does he think he can have me like those young sluts who work for him? But I did fall on his lap, its not like it was his plan. And, what man wouldn't get excited by an unplanned mini lap dance? Anyway . .."

Finally the road gets smoother and I manage to stand up long enough to try to move to the row of seats in the limo. Since it is dark, I still am not quick, in fact its kind of embarrassing that my ass is kind of in Derrick's face while I move.

Finally settling, "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to shove my rear end into you like that." giggling a little "I just lost my balance and you surprised me. I didn't expect you to be in the car" No reason to mention that I seemed to give him a hard on. Hopefully he is embarrassed too.

I sip my drink and without realizing it, I finish. "I am ready to do anything you need help with." Thinking for a second, I decide, what the hell. "this may not be the appropriate time, but I have wanted to talk to you about my husband. " Ok it is out there, but where do I take this now?
 
Derrick is slightly disappointed that Roxy removed herself from his lap but he didn't expect anything different. This married woman was not going to give in easily. On the other hand he was determined to seduce this lovely woman no matter what. She settled herself into the soft seat across from him, her nice ass only inches from his face as she did so. In one swallow she drained her drink.

" This might not be the appropriate time but I have wanted to talk to you about my husband. "

Not taking his bold eyes off of her, Derrick refilled her glass. " Truthfully I have been waiting for you to discuss your husband's job performance, Roxanne. Believe me, I have tried to encourage him to do better, I have been patient with him, but Mark lacks that competitive edge. The younger guys are not passive like he is, they are aggressive. Not that Mark is not a nice guy, I like him well enough but he doesn't put forth the extra effort. "

Her husbands boss took a sip of his drink before continuing, " I realize that a beautiful woman such as yourself deserves better in life. If I was fortunate enough to be married to a wonderful woman like you I would do my best to provide you with all that your heart desires."

Derrick finished his glass and paused to pour another. " What I am trying to say is that just because your husband can not provide you with the things you deserve, doesn't mean that you can't have them. In spite of your marriage, have you ever considered being someone's mistress ? "
 
" This might not be the appropriate time but I have wanted to talk to you about my husband. " There is a brief delay and it seems like you can answer anything. This appears to be no surprise to you.

You coolly look at ma and say, " Truthfully I have been waiting for you to discuss your husband's job performance, Roxanne. Believe me, I have tried to encourage him to do better, I have been patient with him, but Mark lacks that competitive edge. The younger guys are not passive like he is, they are aggressive. Not that Mark is not a nice guy, I like him well enough but he doesn't put forth the extra effort. "

Unable to listen to this I say, "My husband is not PASSIVE!" maybe a little too loud considering we are inside a car. But this man must be put in his place. "When Mark started working here you had 3 salesmen. Now you have over 50. Mark works 80 hours a week and does everything you ask." so pissed now, "he for some reason, idolizes you and makes excuses for you."

You are an incredible listener. There is something attractive in the attention. You make no excuses nor any arguments. Just listening to me dish on you.

Finally you tell me, " I realize that a beautiful woman such as yourself deserves better in life. If I was fortunate enough to be married to a wonderful woman like you I would do my best to provide you with all that your heart desires."

Im overwhelmed and just gasp. Is there something to this man? Is he just lonely, being so smart and powerful? I try to be compassionate now. I say, rather quietly, "you can marry anyone you like. Your rich, very attractive (did I just say that) and (smiling now) every year you are surrounded by a harem of young girls at your party. Why aren't you married anyway?"

Taken in by you, you hesitate and say, " . . .have you ever considered being someone's mistress ? "

Shocked, I say, "what the fuck did you just ask me? Do I look like a whore to you? My husband may think you are some great guy, but you don't fool me" Looking at you listening carefully. I have just been insulted, but I feel strange
 
Derrick is somewhat surprised by Roxanne's sudden outburst. He knew she was committed to her marriage but he was under the impression that women were naturally attracted to the more powerful dominate alpha male. Apparently she thought he was a ladies man and he knew that his reputation was such.

This only made him want her even more, the fact that she was hard to get.

" I am sorry if I insulted you , Roxanne. Believe it or not I meant it as a compliment. Honestly, I find you extremely attractive, and always have since the first time I met you. "

He boldly stared at her, undressing her with his eyes, hoping that she felt naked under his gaze. Deep down inside Derrick knew she was submissive and would respond to his dominate nature.

" Think about it Roxanne, I could give you pleasure beyond your wildest imagination. A lifestyle to die for. "
 
"There is nothing to think of, I am not a whore for any man with . . ." I caught my breath. Catching your gaze, I say, "Look . . . I'm sorry I don't know what to say. I am disappointed with my husband being passed over and I wanted to talk to you. I didn't mean to get angry"

Calming myself, I did realize that my husband was a little reserved, and I had told him many times, that although I loved him endlessly, it was a tough world and sometimes the men who just take, are the ones who get. Derrick obviously values that as he is a "taker". My husband is too nice sometimes.

"What your saying about my husband is true, and I think even he realizes that. I just want the best for him." As an afterthought, "Please understand, Mark does not know I am speaking to you about his value in your company. Please keep this between us."

Now feeling a little better, "Derrick, can I tell you something? I think you know you are very good-looking and you obviously know women fall for you, but I think you are selling yourself short. Maybe you are going out with the wrong kind of women."

I let that last point hang in the air so see how my husband's boss reacts
 
" ...maybe you are going out with the wrong kind of women. "

Derrick narrowed his eyes. Roxanne was right of course and he knew it.

" Try to understand a man in my position. I have a lot to offer the right female. But...they are very few and far between. It is not every day that a woman like you comes along, full of class, beautiful, enticing, exciting...if you know what I mean. If and when I have you as my mistress you will have no regrets I promise. "

Staring directly into her pretty deep brown eyes he placed his hand on her knee.
 
You keep staring into my eyes. What is it about men who can look deep into a woman's soul? I don't even realize you are speaking to me, but I feel warmth flowing through my body. I don't realize your hand is on my leg.

"Derrick maybe I have misread you. Actually I now see why my husband is so fond of you" Looking down I see your hand on my leg and although I an shocked, I make no action to move it. "You listen Derrick and women find that so very attractive. Especially married women, we" I pause as I catch myself revealing something I am not certain why I am revealing.

As I pause, you are speaking is a seductive tone and I cannot even hear the words, you say . . ."If and when I have you as my mistress you will have no regrets I promise. " and I hear it but cannot process it nor react. Instead I place my hand on yours which is touching my thigh.

"You are obviously the kind of man who knows what he wants and just takes it. This has worked for you so far, so Derrick, decide what kind of woman you want and find her. Then you will know what to do." I stare back into your eyes
 
Derrick can feel Roxanne's resolve melting. He has patiently waited a long time for this moment, to be alone with her and to show her how he feels. No, this woman is too special, and doesn't deserve to be treated like a whore. Yes, she is married, and an affair could become complicated but Derrick can no longer deny his desire for her.

Honestly he is surprised that Roxanne hasn't removed his hand or slapped his face.

" ...so Derrick, decide what kind of woman you want and find her. Then you will know what to do. "

I already have...it's now or never... he thinks to himself and he leans over and kisses her. Deeply. Forcefully but not too hard. Roxy whimpers deep in her throat. Meanwhile his strong fingers caress the soft milky white skin of her thigh.
 
Back
Top