What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to talk to someone but who the hell do i talk to about this without being judged?

i threw out your number and deleted your e-mail. maybe this will force me into reality.

i need to talk to someone but who the hell do i talk to about this without being judged?

i threw out your number and deleted your e-mail. maybe this will force me into reality.
I've often done that, but over time have always found ways to recover them.

Sorry to hear that you may be in an emotional cul de sac.

Gonna hafta remember that one for next time, for sure. :D

I'd have answered that I keep it lush so as to hide the scars from the surgery.... And if they ask, what surgery you say oh you know, the kind you have to go to Sweden for......

I'd have answered that I keep it lush so as to hide the scars from the surgery.... And if they ask, what surgery you say oh you know, the kind you have to go to Sweden for......

I can nearly hear the peals of wicked laughter now after you telling someone that, too. ;)

That some situations and hard to deal with even when you have no choice but to accept things for what they are and accept people for who they are as well.

Today I heard the most beautiful song... Am wondering how I ever missed this one...

Eric Benet's...The Last Time...

Love... awww:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back