Incest in Zombie world ?

Anwar80

Really Experienced
After watching "The Walking Dead" season 3 Webisode: Cold Storage. I was thinking if people wrote Zombie stories with an incest theme.

When I watched Webisode 4, the one with the sexy girl with big boobs:D, I thought it might be an interesting outline for a brother-sister incest.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/webisode-4-the-walking-dead-cold-storage-parting-shots

Can anyone recommend Zombie incest themed stories or even low budget movies ? I read somewhere, that there are Italian Zombie movies that has incest story.

it was kind of a shocker! T-dog and the "mom" Lori. wow!!!!!

Guessing that 90% of the population was or has become dead or zombies ... thinking there will need to be some family fun in order to create more humans...

I thought if a brother and sister had a child (which is disturbing) that there was a high chance the child would have mental challenges?

it was kind of a shocker! T-dog and the "mom" Lori. wow!!!!!

Did you read the comics ? True the series is not following the comics but still, you will figure out some stuff from reading the comics.

What surprised me, that they killed Lori so soon, it is different in the comics.

Guessing that 90% of the population was or has become dead or zombies ... thinking there will need to be some family fun in order to create more humans...

I thought if a brother and sister had a child (which is disturbing) that there was a high chance the child would have mental challenges?

I was thinking more about the sexual relationships in these hard situations between family members & not incest pregnancy :D

Did you read the comics ? True the series is not following the comics but still, you will figure out some stuff from reading the comics.

What surprised me, that they killed Lori so soon, it is different in the comics.

I was thinking more about the sexual relationships in these hard situations between family members & not incest pregnancy :D

Never read the comics or the book. But I love the tv show.

oh the inter family relationships, hum....I'm drawing a blank as I just can't see that. Now, I could have scene Lori doing a threesome....

oh the inter family relationships, hum....I'm drawing a blank as I just can't see that. Now, I could have scene Lori doing a threesome....

When I mentioned incestuous relationships in a Zombie situation, I wasn't talking specifically about "The Walking Dead" but Zombie fiction/movies in general.

I would think it would be a natural, for reasons already mentioned: not many humans left, and surviving bands of humans would probably contain some family members. The loneliness, the horror, the need for human touch.... incest would almost have to happen. And if you bring in the whole "repopulate the world" aspect, it becomes inevitable.

Sure, a brother/sister union may result in a child that looks like a bottle-nosed dolphin, but it's also possible that the kid will be a mutant genius, or some sort of natural-born zombie killer. You could always go that way with it.

Hey, do the zombies ever get to have sex? And could zombies have incestuous sex, if they were siblings or otherwise related? That would be a new theme.

Or maybe the sister is still a human, but her brother has become a zombie. She always wanted to do it with him, but he never did. However, after his zombification, he has lost all inhibitions and now wants do do her in the worst way.....

Hey, do the zombies ever get to have sex? And could zombies have incestuous sex, if they were siblings or otherwise related? That would be a new theme.

Or maybe the sister is still a human, but her brother has become a zombie. She always wanted to do it with him, but he never did. However, after his zombification, he has lost all inhibitions and now wants do do her in the worst way.....

well, I don't think George Romero has ever talked about zombie sex .... Plus what if the pecker falls off? or rots away?

I may be terribly confused but the incest taboo is a societal taboo.

Unless it is somehow contained a zombie event is a worldwide catastrophic event.

Society's gone. Taboos went with it.

Interracial, gay, lesbian, incest, these would probably fall very low on the concerns scale of what groups are left.

Im more worried about how long I can go until I have to start cannibalism, not if I cant keep my paws off my sis.

Dreamt

Had a dream not to long ago that I was a zombie in the walking dead
But instead of eating or killing other living I was impregnating the living
With baby zombies

I like the Zombie Gladiators that they did on The Walking Dead, interesting twist on a Zombie show/movie

I may be terribly confused but the incest taboo is a societal taboo.

Unless it is somehow contained a zombie event is a worldwide catastrophic event.

Society's gone. Taboos went with it.

Interracial, gay, lesbian, incest, these would probably fall very low on the concerns scale of what groups are left.

Im more worried about how long I can go until I have to start cannibalism, not if I cant keep my paws off my sis.

Society may have fallen but socialization doesn't change so quickly. People would still feel the taboos, at least the current "adult" generations. Younger ones and generations to come would likely feel those taboos to a much lesser extent if at all but it would still be there for the folks in the initial and even few years after aftermath.

I think the taboo would still be present enough to give spice to a story like this, at least at first. It's a neat and sexy idea. If I could stand zombie stories at all, I'd give it a try. Anyone going to write a version?

I could see where the normal genetic issues with incest would be reversed with zombificaton (zombie mutation is recessive and can be deactivated through zombie/human mating) so the way to get immune normal humans would be to encourage incest so tha the zombie mutation is bred out of the population, the more incest that occurs. The heartbreak for me is that blowjobs are out of the question for hot zombie females. Remove the lower jaw (ala Michonne) and you have nothing. *Sob*

Society may have fallen but socialization doesn't change so quickly. People would still feel the taboos, at least the current "adult" generations. Younger ones and generations to come would likely feel those taboos to a much lesser extent if at all but it would still be there for the folks in the initial and even few years after aftermath.

I think the taboo would still be present enough to give spice to a story like this, at least at first. It's a neat and sexy idea. If I could stand zombie stories at all, I'd give it a try. Anyone going to write a version?

Neither of us can say as its never happened before and ,god help us, it never happens.

I still contend that within a matter of weeks when everyone left understands the scope and magnitude of whats going on, things are going to take on a whole different feel.

Look at the breakdowns in society we've seen after mere natural disasters and government failings. People became fairly animalistic in a short amount of time. And this was a CONTAINED issue.

Two weeks in it will be all about survival. Physical first (food, clothing,shelter) emotional a distant second.

Im sure as the world that by then some will have dined on the family pet. Coupling with a family member if only to get a little peace and sanity in a destroyed world is not going to be so far fetched.

Factions will form and new bonds will make for new partners. But at least early on, you arent going to close even one eye around anyone you dont know intimately let alone lay down with them.

Two weeks of no power, no water, no food, and no central government giving you "its all gonna be okay" propoganda, people are going to revert to their base instincts.

You have to imagine yourself (or whomever) in a place where there is LITERALLY NOTHING LEFT and everything youve known to be a constant (gov,military,red cross,etc etc) is G O N E with little hope of returning.

Would I really be concerned with what my Sunday school teacher would think of what Im doing with my family then? As shes likely roaming the earth as an undead without a jaw or any sort of human traits whatsoever, no.

Shes history. Everyone else whod judge me is pretty much history as well. New dawn. New day. Morals to fit the new nightmare that is my world.

And I say again, if it comes down to it, Imma gonna eat people .:devil: Human kind didnt get this far always being polite and socially acceptable.

I could see where the normal genetic issues with incest would be reversed with zombificaton (zombie mutation is recessive and can be deactivated through zombie/human mating) so the way to get immune normal humans would be to encourage incest so tha the zombie mutation is bred out of the population, the more incest that occurs. The heartbreak for me is that blowjobs are out of the question for hot zombie females. Remove the lower jaw (ala Michonne) and you have nothing. *Sob*

Im not a follower of all the zombie universes out there but I dont remember any of them having a reproductive element to zombie physiology. Most are one minded, feed to continue the life of the organism.

Hell it seems "turning" their meals into more zombies is a far more successful reproductive strategy than coupling and some sort of carrying/birthing event.

Hot zombie females seems unlikely. They smell like rotting death and likely want to feed on you. Even if their jaws would stay attached, would you risk putting your pecker in there?

I think, given the lack of many options, some survivors will seriously consider incest with whoever happen to be with them from their family.

Back