The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kiss: :kiss: How you flatter so! I'm probably more of a dissappointment in real life. Conservative, responsible... sigh, what's life coming to these days? :D

*shakes head* now how could you be a disapointment if you just be yourself....

but please allow yourself to have some fun that's what it's all about...

oh and just so you know.. there is a huge possibility that there will one or two naked people walking around... You think you can handle that?

Yeah. My family has put liqueurs on vanilla ice cream since I was a kid. Creme de menthe, Godiva chocolate, drambooie (sp?)...heaven. :D

I was destined to be an alcoholic. Good thing I don't drink alone... much. :rolleyes:

*shakes head* now how could you be a disapointment if you just be yourself....

but please allow yourself to have some fun that's what it's all about...

oh and just so you know.. there is a huge possibility that there will one or two naked people walking around... You think you can handle that?

I s'pose. I don't mind naked people (especially you :devil:) I'm good for fun as long as I know people I know will eventually scrape me off the floor. :D

I s'pose. I don't mind naked people (especially you :devil:) I'm good for fun as long as I know people I know will eventually scrape me off the floor. :D

actually I wasn't one of the naked people this past march..... hmm maybe I'll have to remedy that this next time....

I think you can count on one or two trustworthy scrapers during the weekend..:)

actually I wasn't one of the naked people this past march..... hmm maybe I'll have to remedy that this next time....

I think you can count on one or two trustworthy scrapers during the weekend..:)

Good to know. I should probably look into getting a room and a plane, especially with fuel prices being what they are. Where would I find the details?

Yeah. My family has put liqueurs on vanilla ice cream since I was a kid. Creme de menthe, Godiva chocolate, drambooie (sp?)...heaven. :D

I was destined to be an alcoholic. Good thing I don't drink alone... much. :rolleyes:

I have a lovely raspberry liqueur that would go very well with your chocolate. You'd love it.

Good to know. I should probably look into getting a room and a plane, especially with fuel prices being what they are. Where would I find the details?
Evening all.

Eli? Wait till the details start to be released. There will probably be a group rate for the hotel.

Well you seem to know what weekend it is.... You won't have to worry about a room. They've already been blocked for us for the coming year. When it nears sweetsubsarahh will take your personal information to give to the hotel if it works the same as last year.... Of course transportation to Chicago is up to you.. I actually took the train there was really inexpensive and I enjoyed the ride. I'll probably do the same thing again this time.... The hotel is by the airport too though....

Well you seem to know what weekend it is.... You won't have to worry about a room. They've already been blocked for us for the coming year. When it nears sweetsubsarahh will take your personal information to give to the hotel if it works the same as last year.... Of course transportation to Chicago is up to you.. I actually took the train there was really inexpensive and I enjoyed the ride. I'll probably do the same thing again this time.... The hotel is by the airport too though....

I know one thing, I won't be taking that fucking train again. :mad:

I have a lovely raspberry liqueur that would go very well with your chocolate. You'd love it.

*Drool*
Sounds yummy. I'll have to try that!

Evening all.

Eli? Wait till the details start to be released. There will probably be a group rate for the hotel.

:kiss: :kiss: How's it going Rob? Good to know about the group rate...

I took the train once from Chicago to AZ. NEVER AGAIN! OMG it was the most miserable experience I've ever had. 3 days on a train! It was over 8 hours late to start and then there was delay after delay on the way home. :eek:

Glad to know you had a nice time, though. I've taken the train from Wisconsin to Chicago, and I gather you're already in the midwest, so maybe it's better for you than it was for me. :cattail:

Hi Molly. :kiss:

Going good. Was at my sister's for my dad's birthday party all weekend. :) it was fun.

I'm not worried about Chicago next year as I'm not going.

Sorry to hear that doll. I was looking forward to seeing your gentle smile in person. :kiss:

Sing it again sister! The train SUCKED!

For a little while on board that thing, I was afraid I would be killed. So many people had been trapped within its less-than-friendly confines for so long that even the slightest provocation could have set off a powder keg. The sights! The smells! :eek: The screaming kids! All I wanted to do was get out and walk.

Never again.

For a little while on board that thing, I was afraid I would be killed. So many people had been trapped within its less-than-friendly confines for so long that even the slightest provocation could have set off a powder keg. The sights! The smells! :eek: The screaming kids! All I wanted to do was get out and walk.

Never again.

Screaming kids get to me, too. :eek:

*Drool*
Sounds yummy. I'll have to try that!

:kiss: :kiss: How's it going Rob? Good to know about the group rate...

I took the train once from Chicago to AZ. NEVER AGAIN! OMG it was the most miserable experience I've ever had. 3 days on a train! It was over 8 hours late to start and then there was delay after delay on the way home. :eek:

Glad to know you had a nice time, though. I've taken the train from Wisconsin to Chicago, and I gather you're already in the midwest, so maybe it's better for you than it was for me. :cattail:

Yep I'm in the middle of Michigan... the train ride took 4 hours which is about the same as it takes to drive.. just don't have to deal with the traffic

I'm SO sorry you had to go through that.... my train went straight from lansing to chicago......

I was on the Texas Eagle. As the name suggests, it came from Texas, got bogged down in the marshlands left by all the excessive early spring rains and got here 6 or 7 hours late. I missed the Friday party in Chicago. And then I needed a shower. Ugh. Those people, trapped there for more than 30 hours, reeked.

Good evening everyone. :D

Well, the casa's battened down for the (possible) arrival of TS/Hurricane 'Fay'
sometime on Tuseday...really, NOAA and The NHC don't know where the hell it's going...you just have to be able to move fast at a moments notice. We'll prolly get some wind and rain...but nothing major (I hope).

I love the tropics. :D

sometime on Tuseday...really, NOAA and The NHC don't know where the hell it's going...you just have to be able to move fast at a moments notice. We'll prolly get some wind and rain...but nothing major (I hope).

My dad grew up in Florida. He's fine with hurricanes, but when he went to Kansas with my step-mom's family I gues tornadoes freaked him out.

I'm spoiled. No natural disasters here.

Watch yourself, doll. I would hate to think of anything happening to you. :kiss:

My dad grew up in Florida. He's fine with hurricanes, but when he went to Kansas with my step-mom's family I gues tornadoes freaked him out.

I'm spoiled. No natural disasters here.

They freak me out too! :eek: I'll take a 'cane any day.

Watch yourself, doll. I would hate to think of anything happening to you. :kiss:

I'll be careful darlin'. :kiss: I'd miss y'all if I got blowed into the Atlantic. :D

Hi Everybody :D

Hey Nero. :) How goes it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back