Have you told the LIT members you want to fuck

How did it work out?

  • good

    Votes: 22 53.7%
  • bad

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • have not told them/is no one

    Votes: 15 36.6%

  • Total voters
    41
Dollie

that you want to fuck them? If so, how did that work out?
As a mature shy older lady it has come up a few times. Nothing has happened and probably won't. Distance and fear of old ladies seems to be the problem.
 
Nope! I try and keep my fantasies separate from reality.
 
I've had a handful of 'in another life' conversations with good women on lit. The backcloth is always that I am happily married; as are some of them. To have a few minutes of a delicious dream of how it would be is in my view harmless and can be a beautiful thing. Of course people can be sexually attractive to a whole host of others; to run with that imaginatively from time to time is in my book ok.

I've had a few crazy conversations with men too! And that's been fun on both sides.

But ... Thank you, women. Loads of love! :rose:
 
I always told my crush if I liked him. I graduated from high school and entered adulthood already. I didn't see any reason to giggle and point, hoping to be noticed.

I told him, he responded. It was easy and practical.

I don't crush anymore, no matter what T thinks!
 
I enjoy the flirting too much to be obvious. Of course - I reserve the right to change my mind.....
 
Begins well, but never ends well. That's why I kicked the habit.
 
Never in the beginning as we are testing the waters. But after time, as we get to know each other better, the topic has been raised. The time table can be as short as 10 minutes (like the other day) or maybe a month or longer (a few times). A lot depends on mood, availability, desire, and distance! I'm willing to go the distance! ;)
 
Back
Top