Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
on all day

hi there. i'm mike, married 36 m from cali. looking to chat about whatever.

i'm mikeyrandall00040 on yahoo IM

thanks!
 
Last edited:
Any ladies want to chat, I'll be on for a couple hours. Pm me if you're interested.
 
Snowbound and Horny in NJ

Daddy loves to share fantasies with sexy imaginative women and men. I love DD/lg roleplay the best, but I can get into lots of different fantasies if you are willing to be as detailed and imaginative and descriptive as I am.

I love chatting with women, or with men about women. I'm also happy to introduce intelligent, dominant men to my little girl, but she bores easily, and is impatient with lame cyber so please bring your "a" game.

PM me or message me on yahoo
 
Bored, Working at Home and Horny

Anybody want to share some filthy chat with me or my girl on a snowbound afternoon?

Daddy4princess2012 on YIM
 
Online for a bit: DominantOne000. Only interested in ladies with hot imaginations who are eager to live out fantasies. Even if those are some . . . darker ones.
 
online for a little while. please don't add without introducing yourself in a message. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Evening all.

Mark 34 uk. Looking to roleplay about my busty girl friend being gang banged as I watch.

Mswmarktheoccssion on yahoo
Coachmeth on kik
 
Last edited:
Any girls looking for their big brother to play with tonight. 29/M here, say hey on yahoo, paranoid0374
 
Away from home tonight, would love to chat with a funny, smart, interesting female (or male if you want to) about anything from deep dark secrets to what kind of food you like... nothing's on or off the table... I'll be up for a while sharing stories and meeting new people who like to laugh.

YM is ted_radio

look forward to hearing from some folks...
 
Ladies: The "Confessional" is open

It's non-denominational and non-religious. It's just a safe place to get your secrets, fantasies and hidden desires off of your chest in complete confidence. Free yourself!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top