Bicurious male in W. Pennsylvania

jj6000

Virgin
Mid 40's MWM in W. Pa looking to make my Bi fantasies a reality. I am happily married but need to suck cock, give handjobs, and enjoy mutual masturbation with another bi or bicurious guy in a similar situation.

Would consider joining a M/F bi couple. Not into cuckolding, sub/dom scenarios, personally. If that's your thing that's cool, but I just prefer a more mutual scenario. Not looking to change my life or domestic situation, just want to have fun and get some cock once in a while.

Married also, love sucking cock

Mid 40's MWM in W. Pa looking to make my Bi fantasies a reality. I am happily married but need to suck cock, give handjobs, and enjoy mutual masturbation with another bi or bicurious guy in a similar situation.

Would consider joining a M/F bi couple. Not into cuckolding, sub/dom scenarios, personally. If that's your thing that's cool, but I just prefer a more mutual scenario. Not looking to change my life or domestic situation, just want to have fun and get some cock once in a while.

Hi, I am extremely interested in meeting you. We could both have clean discreet sex and please each other. If you enable your private messaging to open we can talk in private to arrange getting together. Also live in western PA.

Back