North Dakota - Riding the oil boom

thør

Karhu-er
Town's oil boom draws men but complicates life for women

"WILLISTON, N.D. » Christina Knapp and a friend were drinking shots at a bar in a nearby town several weeks ago when a table of about five men called them over and made an offer.

They would pay the women $3,000 to strip naked and serve them beer at their house while they watched mixed-martial arts fights on television. Knapp, 22, declined, but the men kept raising the offer, reaching $7,000."

This is reminiscent of Alaskan towns along the pipeline corridor back in the '70's.

That's what Craigslist is for.

Oilmen, the same all over the world.

Many aren't necessarily young. But heavy on the stupid.

Oil workers, miners, fisherman, remote site construction hands.....

You can throw a Texas rancher and his hired hands onto that list for me.

Thankyou

PS Its snowing:D

Fucker!

I have a green lawn at home but at least there's more snow up at the cabin. We got blasted with wind and rain here in Anchorage. I know the snow's almost 4' deep about 600' elevation-wise near my cabin, and it was snowing, today.

Fucker!

I have a green lawn at home but at least there's more snow up at the cabin. We got blasted with wind and rain here in Anchorage. I know the snow's almost 4' deep about 600' elevation-wise near my cabin, and it was snowing, today.

Well fancy that, I just happen to be at 600' elevation...sposed to get down close to 0 F too...makin ice

I get hit on from just about the moment I cross the border into North Dakota and that is NOT normal practice. It's amazing how low their standards are. So many men with so much money and nothing to spend it on. I've not yet had a better time than drinking in a bar in Williston with those guys.

That's one of the perqs that comes with having a few extra bucks in your pocket.

I get hit on from just about the moment I cross the border into North Dakota and that is NOT normal practice. It's amazing how low their standards are. So many men with so much money and nothing to spend it on. I've not yet had a better time than drinking in a bar in Williston with those guys.

Lord, give me just one more pipeline and I promise I won't piss the money away, this time.

Pro Bono

Meet Christina Knapp, 22.

Looks like a bar-ho to me.

I'm thinking she probably gives an enthusiast blowjob and swallows...and she does have a purdy mouth.

But I don't think I'd want to be stickin it in her other holes, even if she were pro bono.

2020139767.jpg

Back