Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT this upper respiratory infection has kicked my ass so hard for so long now that I've lost my sex drive. FUCK!

Thankfully I got meds today. Things should
Be back to normal in no time. ;)

ICT- The video I saw today, reminds me what I have missed about some of my lit friends, and I will go to bed a very wet and happy girl tonight... :kiss:

ICT I shouldn't be in this thread when I'm trying to write a short story that's NOT erotic

IACT some women in this thread are worth the distractions they cause :devil:

ICT I can't compete with AJs pic but IACT I am lusting after RJ...............

ICT I don't know why I post in this thread. Most of my confessions are cryptic and mean nothing to anyone.
IACT I'm losing steam around here, and am not sure how I feel about that.
IFCT I'll probably rally. :rolleyes:

ICT Having a crush on Sam.:p

ICT I've missed the gym for two days in a row now and I'm going to have some serious repentance to do today. Ughhhhhhhhh...

Feeeeeeel the burrrrrrrrrrrrrrn. Luxuriate in it.

At least that's what I tell myself. Stupid weather interfering with things. :rolleyes:

ICT I really am desperate for a good hard fuck right now and the sexy women and men here multiply that need.

ICT Wrecking Ball reminds me of a certain Litster that I was head over heels for at one time... Or two times... Or... Sheesh.
IFCT I am so pissed at my husband and youngest right now that they may both get spanked and grounded tonight.

I confess I have been stalking an old friend of mine from IMDB who just happens to post here as well.

ICT i love dps and feeling another throbbing cock rubbing against mine.
ICT i love to clean up creampies.
ICT i love phone sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back