Stranger fingering you in public

I'll admit it … I've been the naughty stranger … this was back in the late 80's early 90's when I was just a teenager. Both times were at concerts … actually oddly the same band. This was an 80's band that was known for having the beautiful female fans who liked to wear tight mini skirts and being a horny teenage boy with a bit of alcohol in a close confined area with beautiful women around me rubbing against me the urge was to hard to resist. The first naughty incident happened at an outdoor concert in the lawn area where everyone was close and it was a hot summer evening. This sexy young woman was dancing to the music so excited directly in front of me. She was wearing this tight miniskirt and her legs looked amazing as she danced so sexually. I myself could barely watch the concert as my entire focus was on the movement of her hips. The crowds pushed us closer together and somewhere along the line we were rubbing against each other quite frequently. At one point my hand brushed against her bottom and I couldn't resist myself … I slid my hand up her skirt and rubbed my fingers between her legs and lightly against her panties … realizing how bad I was being I watched her face wondering if I was going to have to make a quick exit or apologies … instead I saw a hint of a smile and glance back at me but no hint that I should stop … she continued to dance and I could feel her wetness drenching my fingers. I think I whispered something in her ear like "just enjoy yourself" and throughout the rest of the concert I rubbed her to several orgasms … enjoying the subtle signs of her enjoyment … heavy breathing patterns … light moans that I could hear as I kissed the back of her neck … I really did just want to rub this young woman that I didn't know's sweet pussy and have her cum for me. She did several times and the funnest part was how it was so public amongst so many people, so close together. I will never forget it.

I think after that concert, the band will always remind me of that amazing encounter … which might have lead up to what happened at the indoor concert. Similar setup but in that case I had great tickets and was within the first 10 rows … these two cute young women come up to me and asked if the could sit with me and my friend part way through the concert. We were like "sure definitely"! I had this cute blond with a black miniskirt slid into my row directly in front of me. Once again this one started dancing seductively and well one thing lead to another and her rubbing her tight ass against the front of my jeans had me reaching my hands where they shouldn't. This time I wrapped my arm around her and slipped my fingers down the front of her miniskirt. I can still to this day remember how exhilarating it was to feel her reaction of shock and pleasure as I began to rub her warm pussy and how wet she became. I think she had an amazing concert that she wont forget and she deserved it. Both those incidents are engraved in my mind at how bad but how good they felt. The daring was way more bolder than I would ever do and I have no idea how it all fell into play. I really am a mild mannered nice guy who would never consider doing that if I wasn't young and in the moment and with a bit of alcohol in me. Something about watching those women dance put it in my mind that they really needed to cum, deserved to cum and by golly I was going to help her cum, over and over and over again. ;)
 
After giving this subject entirely not enough thought it has occurred to me that if a stranger ......this thread is about strangers....were to begin to finger me in public I highly doubt I could sit by and let myself drift off into the throes of an O. I mean I am just sitting there eating my lunch when a hand that is not attached to my arm but instead belongs to someone I have in fact never met before - hence the stranger in the story- starts to reach inside my nether region........I am certain I would be left with little choice but to mace the bastard. But that's just me.
 
It sounds like a great fantasy to play with safely in ones head. The reality is definitely up for hot debate. I'd happily volunteer to be a writing partner if someone would like to explore this safely online
 
All you naysayers are killjoys. I'm serious, if it was preceded by some serious nonverbal flirtation, that would be fucking hot. Sorry if you think that's unrealistic, but it's not like I'm saying I want to staple fig leaves to my vagina and call myself Eve. I don't think it's *that* out there...
 
All you naysayers are killjoys. I'm serious, if it was preceded by some serious nonverbal flirtation, that would be fucking hot. Sorry if you think that's unrealistic, but it's not like I'm saying I want to staple fig leaves to my vagina and call myself Eve. I don't think it's *that* out there...

First, most think the Idea is hot, but in reality not for THEM. We are sharing OUR personal feelings,opinions, ideas, and experiences.

Second, who would want to staple fig leaves to thier vagina. It would look like you had a plant growing out of your pussy :confused:

If every one thought the same thing Lit would be boring :) :rose:
 
This wasn't a stranger, but my wife.

In October ‘97 I was a beach resort attending a conference. I had arranged for my wife to come up for the weekend after the conference had finished.

My wife arrived on the Friday and we walked into town for dinner. That evening we decide to walk back along the beach.

There are usually a lot of people on the beach. Tonight was no exception. The beach is reasonably well lit in most parts. We took off our shoes and walked hand in hand along the beach.

It soon occurred to me that with my wife on the ocean side of me, most people would only have an obscured view of her.

I unzipped her white jeans and put my hand down her undies to her snatch. She had to undo the top button also to allow my finger to reach her moist clit. Then, with my wife clutching my fingering arm with both hands, we continued walking. We passed a number of people walking, jogging or just lying on the beach. I’m certain that they could see what we were doing. I could tell by her vaginal wetness that my wife was enjoying our walk. I didn’t know if it was my finger that was making her cunt drool or the thought of people watching her.

At one point I stopped and pointed out the silhouettes of a couple fucking in the coastal shrubbery. I offered my wife to do the same but she declined, saying that she was enjoying what we were doing.

We kept on to our hotel with my wife stumbling every now and then as her knees went weak on her. We had reached the point where we had to leave the beach area when I noticed a man walking from the path we had to follow. We were going to pass within touching distance of him. I wondered how close my wife would let the man get before giving way to modesty.

We had closed to a dozen or so paces when my wife seized me with both arms as her legs completely went from under her. “Ohh, ohh, ohh” she groaned loudly, falling to her knees in the sand, dislodging my hand. I helped her to her feet, but left her jeans open, exposing her pink undies. She was still weak and held on to me. “Did he see me?” she whispered. The man approaching us had stopped and watched, captivated by my wife’s orgasm. We continued walking. My wife smiled at him as we went past. “Thank you” he said. “My pleasure” said my wife. Only then did she adjust her clothing.
 
I've Done That Once

or down the back, fingering my anus

At a nightclub a while back. Ok, a long while back when I was a younger man. lol. I was being a wall flower as I was tipsy and a pretty lady walked up and stood in front of me. At first, I was sort of pissed cause she was blocking my view but then the thought of a pretty lady sort of dancing in front of me was good for me. She was a pretty asian about 5'6", long black hair, tight ass, loose blouse, tight mini skirt and heels.

As the crowd was passing by she had to move further back and further back which eventually put her butt pressed against my groin. I instantly got stiff and she didn't seem to mind so why should I.

A few moments later, with no crowd as a reason, she pressed her ass into me, reached back, grabbed my hand and put it on her ass. So with both hands I started to fondle her ass and slowly lifting the back of her short skirt.

As I was reaching around to finger her she instead pulled my hand to the crack of her ass. She turned her head, looked at me with a devilish smile, and slowly closed her eyes as I extended my finger and pressed it against her ass.

Using some ingenuity I eventually got a finger in there and worked her rose bud. She responded by reaching back and feeling my cock while rocking her ass toward me.

After a little while she came hard, turned around jammed her tongue down my throat, and we made out for a while before her friends ran over and "saved" her.

Damn, them some great memories!!
 
Once when I was 22 maybe at a club. It was very crowded and I was way intoxicated, but I remember it was hot as hell when it happend. I believe he even dipped a few fingers in and I remember him licking them too..mmm.
 
My wife was fingered on a plane, by a stranger. Does that count as public....though she thinks the only one who my have know was the attendant
 
Last edited:
I don't have any stories of anything like this ever happening to me, but the idea of it is quite exciting.
 
I think what I like about it is someone takIng control without askIng just being assertive in a relatively harmless way without baggage.
 
I've definitely fantasized about it, never had the pleasure of actually experiencing it tho.

For me, a big turn-on in this area is the secrecy... The way I imagine it, maybe I'm with my SO or the other person is with their SO, or there is some other reason why no one around can know about it. So I have to remain very quiet, which isn't easy because he/she is being pretty rough about it, and it feels so good but I have to act like nothing is happening.

mmmhm. i have the exact same fantasy! it'd be hot with a rough significant other, but a hot stranger would be exciting too. mmm, especially if fingering lead to something else... ;D i love that i'd have to be quiet, like if it were on a train or bus, while i was being played with so i wouldn't get caught.
 
At a nightclub a while back. Ok, a long while back when I was a younger man. lol. I was being a wall flower as I was tipsy and a pretty lady walked up and stood in front of me. At first, I was sort of pissed cause she was blocking my view but then the thought of a pretty lady sort of dancing in front of me was good for me. She was a pretty asian about 5'6", long black hair, tight ass, loose blouse, tight mini skirt and heels.

As the crowd was passing by she had to move further back and further back which eventually put her butt pressed against my groin. I instantly got stiff and she didn't seem to mind so why should I.

A few moments later, with no crowd as a reason, she pressed her ass into me, reached back, grabbed my hand and put it on her ass. So with both hands I started to fondle her ass and slowly lifting the back of her short skirt.

As I was reaching around to finger her she instead pulled my hand to the crack of her ass. She turned her head, looked at me with a devilish smile, and slowly closed her eyes as I extended my finger and pressed it against her ass.

Using some ingenuity I eventually got a finger in there and worked her rose bud. She responded by reaching back and feeling my cock while rocking her ass toward me.

After a little while she came hard, turned around jammed her tongue down my throat, and we made out for a while before her friends ran over and "saved" her.

Damn, them some great memories!!

oh my god, just saw that. so hot. god, i need to press up against strangers more often ;)
 
yer not that strange

have seen my mate tagged team a chick finger fucking her

she loved it

i know this chicks just wanna get fingered then move onto the guy

a lot of chicks get fingered by a lot of guys by the end of night

shit we all have fun pass her onto next guy
 
switchbitch;38874999]

I posted this in another thread but it seems peculiarly apt for this one. It is not however a fantasy it is fact.
The most public place I ever came was on a peak hour train. And it was not at my instigation. The area between the doors on the train was packed so tight you couldn’t even see your own feet very few people could reach any of the handrails to hold on and if it wasn’t for the tightly packed bodies, the swaying of the train would have knocked me over. I felt a light touch between my thighs from behind and initially thought it was simply someone’s baggage touching me. The touch got a little firmer and I tried to wiggle away from it but there wasn’t anywhere to wiggle to. My wiggling only seemed to make the touch firmer and I realised it was a hand. I couldn’t turn to see who it was and even if I could have turned there wouldn’t have been any way to see down to connect the hand to correct person. The hand continued to stroke against the gusset of my pantihose. I was shocked, embarrassed and confused as to what to do. Wiggling only made the hand move faster and the owner of the hand had to be aware that it had made me wet very fast. I was blushing and embarrassed but too turned on to do anything to protest and the first station that we would stop at was 25 minutes away as this was a fast minimal stop train. I couldn’t get my hands down to the hand on my pussy without the risk of losing my handbag. And honestly it just felt too good. I came hard leaning against some poor fellow in a suit in front of me. I think my knees would have given out had it not been for the pressure of all the bodies. The hand withdrew and when the train stopped at the station I tried to try and get some clue to the identity of the owner of the hand. Looking for a grinning face, a wet hand, shifty eyes anything that would give away the lurker but saw nothing out of the ordinary. I honestly don’t know what I would have done if I had found the owner of that hand I mean he was in fact a criminal (at least I think it was a he)I think I would have found it very difficult to prosecute someone for making me cum. Perhaps it was wrong not to report it, the next person it was attempted on may not have been so fortunate and I just let it slide. To this day thinking about it is one of my favourite spurs to masturbation.
I had the experience in a crowded train ...he gave me a good time when he rubbed tis hard cock against my back I knew how much he enjoyed it. My pantie was soaking wet.
 
I had the experience in a crowded train ...he gave me a good time when he rubbed tis hard cock against my back I knew how much he enjoyed it. My pantie was soaking wet.

Thanks.....mmmm......see you made my cock hard........and the closest train station is where?
 
I wouldn't want it with a stranger.. but

I have been out to a bar with friends once.. a group of us were dancing.. at the time we had lots of military men in town. I was wearing a red spaghitti strapped shirt. I have fairly large breast 38DD. I was dancing with my friends when I felt a guy come up behind me dancing.. then I felt his hands on my hips then he reached them up under my shirt and cupped my breast. I gently grabbed his hands and pulled them back out of my shirt.. then acted like he wasn't there.. I do not like people touching me uninvited.. its just not cool...

I do have a one to tell.. I was at the movie with my bf at the time..and I put my hand on his knee.. and I thougt to myself.. how far would he let me go.. I just keep rubbing all the way up to his cock.. it was nice and hard.. we didn't say anything to each other while it was happening.. and since he didn't stop me.. I undid his pants and reached inside his underware.. and rub him.. I got more into it and started to jerk him off.. He let me.. and came all over my hand.. I was so turned on.. He returned the favor by fingering me to an orgasm.. I had to bite my lip to be quiet.. I must say though he wasn't my first guy jerking off in the theater.. nor was he my last.. lol;)
 
Back
Top