One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry this happened to you. Who do I need to set on fire for stealing your pics and reposting them?

Thanks hun. At least it was one of the older pics and not one of the newer ones with my face more visible. Though I suppose I'll start keeping those in a more private location where they can only be accessed by people that I know and trust. I'll still post the more closely cropped Lit versions here.

As for Freaksaw, I have no idea who he is here. I have a very faint suspicion that it might be someone who I thought was one of my friends who often asks for larger, color, or unedited versions of my pics. But honestly...that's not a fair assumption as I've always told people that they could ask for the color versions if they didn't like the black and white ones and the only pic that has been found so far is in it's original state as it was posted here. I doubt I'll ever know who it was. I'll just be more careful in the future.

Thanks hun. At least it was one of the older pics and not one of the newer ones with my face more visible. Though I suppose I'll start keeping those in a more private location where they can only be accessed by people that I know and trust. I'll still post the more closely cropped Lit versions here.

As for Freaksaw, I have no idea who he is here. I have a very faint suspicion that it might be someone who I thought was one of my friends who often asks for larger, color, or unedited versions of my pics. But honestly...that's not a fair assumption as I've always told people that they could ask for the color versions if they didn't like the black and white ones and the only pic that has been found so far is in it's original state as it was posted here. I doubt I'll ever know who it was. I'll just be more careful in the future.

Oh Isseii. I am so sorry this happened to you. I know you are a wonderful person and treat others with nothing but kindness and you don't deserve this. I am sorry your trust was broken. :kiss:'s

And Draconus is right, who ever it is, when you find them, tell us and we will set them on fire.

Oh Isseii. I am so sorry this happened to you. I know you are a wonderful person and treat others with nothing but kindness and you don't deserve this. I am sorry your trust was broken. :kiss:'s

And Draconus is right, who ever it is, when you find them, tell us and we will set them on fire.

I wish I knew. If anyone else happens to frequent other sites and finds any pics that you think might be mine please let me know.

Like I said, my lack of a super-ego never really lead me to believe that anyone would really want to re-post my pics anywhere. Hell, if the views didn't tell me otherwise I wouldn't ever even remember that there were people that came and viewed my thread who didn't actually post in it. I just allowed myself to become far too comfortable with the whole thing. A little more restraint and security won't hurt.

Now for the important questions.

1) A brand new thread for the new year? Or just start fresh right in the middle of this one?

2) Should the first modified pic that I upload be something new, or one of the old favorites? I hated taking down that last set so soon. I really did like that one. Maybe I should watermark the stolen pic and post that one back up as my first new one. lol

And thank you...a LOT for your sweet words. They mean a lot. It's funny, because I'm really not all that trusting in real life. There are just a lot of people here who have been active in my thread, some for years, and some newcomers, who I really do trust and care about and I allowed that, and my desire to please them to blind me a little bit.

:kiss::kiss:

I wish I knew. If anyone else happens to frequent other sites and finds any pics that you think might be mine please let me know.

Like I said, my lack of a super-ego never really lead me to believe that anyone would really want to re-post my pics anywhere. Hell, if the views didn't tell me otherwise I wouldn't ever even remember that there were people that came and viewed my thread who didn't actually post in it. I just allowed myself to become far too comfortable with the whole thing. A little more restraint and security won't hurt.

1) A brand new thread for the new year? Or just start fresh right in the middle of this one?

2) Should the first modified pic that I upload be something new, or one of the old favorites? I hated taking down that last set so soon. I really did like that one. Maybe I should watermark the stolen pic and post that one back up as my first new one. lol

And thank you...a LOT for your sweet words. They mean a lot. It's funny, because I'm really not all that trusting in real life. There are just a lot of people here who have been active in my thread, some for years, and some newcomers, who I really do trust and care about and I allowed that, and my desire to please them to blind me a little bit.

I know. But don't blame yourself and say you where blind. You trusted people and got burned. But people aren't all bad.

As for which choice, well I don't know. Maybe a new thread would be easier, but this one has a lot of good thoughts in it.

I don't know.
Love ya sweetheart

I know. But don't blame yourself and say you where blind. You trusted people and got burned. But people aren't all bad.

As for which choice, well I don't know. Maybe a new thread would be easier, but this one has a lot of good thoughts in it.

I don't know.
Love ya sweetheart

I agree...even if I start a new one I will probably choose to let this one fade into the dust like the last one so I can still go back and read some of the old stuff and remember just how long some of you have actually been with me. It's get me in one of those warm mushy moods. :p

Love you too baby...pretty sure you're on that list of people who started posting pretty close to the start of the last thread. ;)

I agree...even if I start a new one I will probably choose to let this one fade into the dust like the last one so I can still go back and read some of the old stuff and remember just how long some of you have actually been with me. It's get me in one of those warm mushy moods. :p

Love you too baby...pretty sure you're on that list of people who started posting pretty close to the start of the last thread. ;)

And every post you have put up since that day is one of my favorites Love. Hope you have fun making more in the future. :kiss:

My vote is keep this one. :kiss:

Ok...I just backtracked and saw what the a****le did. Deleting the thread might have been easier.....I just wish he wouldn't have done that. :( To the moron who did this...thanks for f**king it up for everyone else.

Last edited:
And every post you have put up since that day is one of my favorites Love. Hope you have fun making more in the future. :kiss:

I forgot you joined a few months after I did. I just looked back at the first few pages to see who was visiting then...that actually still talks to me now. The ones that are still around, but don't bother to say hi just make me sad, they don't count.

There were a couple of surprises in the first few pages...but a couple that just made me smile. In no particular order. It's kind of sad to see how many are gone, or even who are still here but that I've lost touch with over the years.

Thor (nothing more to say...just belongs on the top of the list. :) )
JRE1962 (deserves a prize)
Galv (for the love of as)
BertieC (when he wanders through)
Youngdom (clearly needs to be shown some extra love...I didn't realize it had been that long!)
User_Damashii (A wandering soul in the night)
OriginalSinUk (when he wanders through)
vrtcpl2share (now and then)

My vote is keep this one. :kiss:

Ok...I just backtracked and saw what the a****le did. Deleting the thread might have been easier.....I just wish he wouldn't have done that. :( To the moron who did this...thanks for f**king it up for everyone else.

Thanks hun. I'll probably re-post the better pics eventually once they're watermarked, and will still continue to take new ones. It's just frustrating.

Hope you're having a wonderful day. Did you get the day off too? :kiss:

Sorry to hear about your pics being stolen ... unfortunately, there are always people who want to take advantage of a situation and ruin things for others :(

Sorry to hear what happened hon. I wish folks would not take advantage of the system. You are far too beautiful and special for someone to have gone and done something as childish and immature as this. *hug*

:heart:
AnGF

My sweet sexy friend, so sorry to hear that.
Had the same last year, ......:(, so please watermark them.
And do hope that you will keep this fun thread, but what ever you decide to do, IT WILL BE ALWAYS GREAT FUN.
Sending you :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart:

Good lord isseii! I just read what happened and I'm right behind the guys here to beat the crap out of that guy! I think a few well-placed kicks are in order too! :mad::mad:

Sadly, that's one reason why I deleted all my pictures on Lit too. :( I can't let them get out into the digital world so now I only send them to people I know I can trust. I'm here to support you in whatever you decide to do about posting new pictures. As much as I love to see your sexiness I don't want to put your private life in jeopardy.

Big *boobiesquishinghugs* and :kiss: for you, isseii! :heart:

Thanks hun. I'll probably re-post the better pics eventually once they're watermarked, and will still continue to take new ones. It's just frustrating.

Hope you're having a wonderful day. Did you get the day off too? :kiss:

:kiss: I had the day off yesterday. Back to the grind this morning.

Today's turn of events - copied from my index page:

Also...Hi and many kisses to my friends.

Oh sweetheart, am so sorry. And to the jerks out there who can't a woman to pose for them and must steal pictures, I just can't find words to describe you.
We're here for you my lovely lady.
hugs and kisses:rose:

Good morning sweetie! Hope you are having a good day. I don't know if my vote counts or not but I start a fresh thread for the new year! Of course keep this one so you can back and read some of the chit chat when you like. Now as for which pics...:rolleyes:...I have to say your baby oil pics were SUPER HOTTT!!!! Anyway I must head off to work now but just wanted to drop by and say hello. Love ya sexxxy girl!

Wow

Deleting it really wouldn't be much different than what I've done now. I've already taken all of the pics down from it (at least they'll be down once Lit's server catches up). If they don't end up doing that fast enough, then yeah I'll have the thread deleted. The pics are gone for now either way.

And yeah, knowing me there will be more pictures in the future...probably lots more. I'll just be sure to watermark them first. Beyond that it's just a matter of whether they end up as additions to this thread, or as the start of a new thread for the new year.

You know...my last thread still exists on Lit...also without pictures anymore. It's nice to go back to every now and then and realize just how long some of my friends have actually been following, and some of the crazy crap they have supported me though.

I go away for a few days and see what happens??? Sorry to hear abouth this hon. You do what you have to. You know we're all behind ya (God knows I want to be behind you most times :rolleyes:).

Heyyyyy

I forgot you joined a few months after I did. I just looked back at the first few pages to see who was visiting then...that actually still talks to me now. The ones that are still around, but don't bother to say hi just make me sad, they don't count.

There were a couple of surprises in the first few pages...but a couple that just made me smile. In no particular order. It's kind of sad to see how many are gone, or even who are still here but that I've lost touch with over the years.

Thor (nothing more to say...just belongs on the top of the list. :) )
JRE1962 (deserves a prize)
Galv (for the love of as)
BertieC (when he wanders through)
Youngdom (clearly needs to be shown some extra love...I didn't realize it had been that long!)
User_Damashii (A wandering soul in the night)
OriginalSinUk (when he wanders through)
vrtcpl2share (now and then)

Can I have a prize too????? :rolleyes::D:rose::kiss:

You know there's always going to be assholes on here

and I'd love to find the shit who did this to you! You amke my day every time I see a new photo of you baby girl. So please let me know when and if you move to a new l;ocation or establish a new thread. Thanks for all you joy and photos which always wake me up or make me cum. You are a joy to see and I love reading what you say. If one day you are bored or horny write me at wantwhitewomen@yahoo.com. I'll help to cheer you up!!!

That is horrible. What do people hope to gain by stealing? I have a whole set of stories that were stolen from here and put on another site despite the copyright infringement. I asked them to cease and desist and yet they are still out there.

Feel bad for you Isseii

Although I have not met you, I feel like I know you. My impression is that you are a wonderful, kind, sweet, and generous lady. It is horrible that someone would do this to you. It would take a low life to steal you pictures without your permission. Although they are not marked at copyrighted, they in fact are copyrighted and this is an invasion of your privacy. The problem is finding the jerk who did this. This should be a valuable lesson to everyone reminding us how evil some people can be; consequently, I agree that your images need to be watermarked.

I pray that this will be a good year for you. You deserve nothing less than having the best year of your life.

Isseii,

What a horrible development in your life. Something that you shouldn't ever have to deal with, something that is a sad state of affairs. You have entertained us with wonderful stories, stories, and bits of your personality and it is repaid with reposting and making the fun turn sour. It's horrible!

I completely understand and agree with you pulling off your photos, I know that you will be dealing with this for longer then you should. And if that mob does ever form, I'll grab my pitchfork or torch with the rest of them and we'll run that monster out of lit!

Satisfy

Hey Isseii,
Sorry to hear about this. It's amazing the gull of some people who just take and take and never give. I believe that you will bounce back and be better than ever! You seem to have that personality! Good luck, we'll all be here to cheer you on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back