any women that love fucking guys with strap-ons?

Always been curious about it... never had a woman who would try it with me... it's so rare to find a woman who is even a little bit of a switch, let alone one who would do something like this...

But damn... does the thought send a (very good) shudder down my spine.

Love the strapon talk, but actions do speak louder than words.

I think it is scary for both people but I found out once we started talking about it it made both of us hot.

strap-on..the truth

It strikes me as funny, but maybe it's inexperience...I read several (though admittedly not all) of the posts on this thread, and I noticed that none of the men really talked about what a heavy gift it is to give themselves to a woman in this manner. I've never done it, but my future wife is moving here from Australia before too much longer, and that's something we both are keen on.
I most look forward to having this woman have me the way I would never let anyone else have me, to giving myself in such a way that makes me, as a man, vulnerable in every way imaginable. She could hurt me physically. She could denounce me as a man. She could attack my heterosexuality. She holds something in her hands that I didn't even know was so fragile...my masculinity, my comfort, my sexuality, my trust, my confidence. Maybe this sounds weak, I don't know. I was looking and I saw a few pictures of some of these women that enjoy pegging, and I was physically appreciative, for sure, but not knowing them, and not TRUSTING them, and not being compelled to give such a huge part of myself to them...am I just a naive "virgin", or is this, ideally, really an incredible gift to give to a woman (and yourself), or is it just something to give to the first hot chick with a strap on?

To me, it's frightening in its implications. I love her so much, and look forward to it to the point that I've dreamed about it. I'm frightened of it to an amazing degree. I'm not trying to talk myself up or anything, or redeem my masculinity (fact is, I want her to fuck my ass with a strap-on), but I'm the guy that has scars on his hands, is a man's man, went to prison and fought GUARDS and won, and slept with an unsafe number of women at a younger age. I'm the guy that fears nothing (except sharks, for some reason :p), and I WANT to give her that strength and have her be the other half of an act that rips walls and defenses and toughness APART in a dizzying give-and-take scenario.

Any comments are most welcome. I don't mean to criticize at all, but I maybe just don't see it the same way.

Not going to happen...

So several weeks I posted how I'd been thinking about this for a while and really was hoping for some advice on how to communicate this with my wife. Well, I finally brought it up while we were resting after a good "go". I told her that I thought we had great sex, but wondered if she would want to add something to the experience. She asked what do you mean, and I asked her if she would want to try to start using some toys. She looked a little startled, and then said that I satisfied her and she didn't need any toys. I paused and then said "well what about some toys for me? ". I think this shocked her a bit, and as it sunk in with her, she said that she was sorry but that she really didn't think she could do that. So I guess that leaves me out of luck, but it's been two weeks and I still can't get the fantasy out of my mind. So all that said, how long should I wait before I bring it up again? Or after this, should this just stay a fantasy?

So several weeks I posted how I'd been thinking about this for a while and really was hoping for some advice on how to communicate this with my wife. Well, I finally brought it up while we were resting after a good "go". I told her that I thought we had great sex, but wondered if she would want to add something to the experience. She asked what do you mean, and I asked her if she would want to try to start using some toys. She looked a little startled, and then said that I satisfied her and she didn't need any toys. I paused and then said "well what about some toys for me? ". I think this shocked her a bit, and as it sunk in with her, she said that she was sorry but that she really didn't think she could do that. So I guess that leaves me out of luck, but it's been two weeks and I still can't get the fantasy out of my mind. So all that said, how long should I wait before I bring it up again? Or after this, should this just stay a fantasy?

Maybe you could start a little lower down the ass play chain? Toys and strapping on might be a bit much for her, but if you could get her to finger your ass, and she sees how much it turns you on...there's nothing like a little positive feedback to make a girl feel good about what she's doing...

Let her think about it for awhile. Then maybe show them to her on a web page and let her think some more about it, or if she is more receptive to it, discuss it more with her. Have other web pages ready that state the benefits to prostate massage, and how it is not just a gay thing. If she's still not interested, your probably out of luck.
The amount of time you wait is totally up to you. You know her better then any of us.

Good luck

I'm sure you are right, a little moderation and time may have worked better. I think I was just so nervous that I sort of just stumbled through it and swung for the fences so to speak. I'll have to try a more subtle approach. Thanks!

I don't put him on his back all the time, the angle is much better with him on his side with one leg pulled up and mine in between them...more purchase for me and we can see each other..he can reach my tits too...;)

sounds perfect !

The wife and I have been enjoying ass play lately. So far it's been limited to her finger and recently a few of her toys. The mix of pain and pleasure has been incredible even though the penetration has been limited. The idea of letting her go all the way with a strap on is more and more arousing. Not sure my ass is ready for that but its been liberating giving her more and more control. I'm sure she would enjoy it as well, she's enjoyed the play so far.....we'll see

Radarlove

"So I guess that leaves me out of luck, but it's been two weeks and I still can't get the fantasy out of my mind. So all that said, how long should I wait before I bring it up again? Or after this, should this just stay a fantasy?"

Perhaps a natural, healthy approach might turn the tide...

Look at the cucumbers at the farmers market and say something casual like, Wow, it would sure be great to have that up my ass. Also, develop a hobby of using fruits and vegetables to simulate or depict your favorite way to be penetrated. That way when she goes into the kitchen and sees a banana violating a bagel she'll see how cute and fun the idea is.

It's also a good idea to mention the subject at parties, bbq's and family gatherings. The last bit of advice is so obvious that it may be overlooked. Give her dildo's and harnesses as gifts. They're the gifts that can keep on giving.

Love the strapon talk, but actions do speak louder than words.

I think it is scary for both people but I found out once we started talking about it it made both of us hot.

I don't now about you guys but the AV that this guy has is amazing! Am I the only one that see's this?

Maybe you could start a little lower down the ass play chain? Toys and strapping on might be a bit much for her, but if you could get her to finger your ass, and she sees how much it turns you on...there's nothing like a little positive feedback to make a girl feel good about what she's doing...

This would be my recommendation.

Going from nothing anal -> strap on play sounds like quite the jump for her.
If she can see you enjoying a finger or something, she might gradually warm to the idea.

I find the thought of this interesting but I could take or leave it..it is not anything that consumes me..

what I feel when I read some of these posts is condemnation for many of rhse women who are so fucking selfish and lazy!

there sre so many of these women who simply do not do thier job and take care of the men in the bedroom.

it may seem an overeaction but I almost feel men are warranted when they cheat...

why is it ok for the women to just leave thier partners unsatisfied ..

this is just another example of this fucked up dynamic where the woman is not really responsible in doing her part and then wonders why the husbands cheat...

I feel like trying to give this poor guy some advice on how to get his partner to participate in his fantasy but really want to say why does it have to be this big deal that she cannot see that she should be willing to try what he is suggesting...

she should get over herself and be a wife..

I was naughty

Just was pounded by my wifes girlfriend wearing her 10 inch strapon:) what a nice way to spend a morning off !!

I find the thought of this interesting but I could take or leave it..it is not anything that consumes me..

what I feel when I read some of these posts is condemnation for many of rhse women who are so fucking selfish and lazy!

there sre so many of these women who simply do not do thier job and take care of the men in the bedroom.

it may seem an overeaction but I almost feel men are warranted when they cheat...

why is it ok for the women to just leave thier partners unsatisfied ..

this is just another example of this fucked up dynamic where the woman is not really responsible in doing her part and then wonders why the husbands cheat...

I feel like trying to give this poor guy some advice on how to get his partner to participate in his fantasy but really want to say why does it have to be this big deal that she cannot see that she should be willing to try what he is suggesting...

she should get over herself and be a wife..

Wives aren't allowed to have their own sexual preferences and things that ick them out? I think it's nice that he's trying to talk to her about it and communicate his feelings without pressuring her.

If my husband told me to "get over myself" and "be a wife" he would be having no sex, let along sex with a strap on. And then he would no longer be married. Which makes me think that you, sir, aren't either....

good relationship

He knows, he's just not that into it... we have a sort of informal system regarding our kinks, a Category A and Category B.

Category A is when it's a sexual deal breaker in our life, like if we don't get it we'll never be sexually or emotionally satisfied. Going down on me for example, would be Cat A... deal breaker for me, I wouldn't be with someone who refused to do it. So if one of us it like, ok, I NEED this, we try to be game about it and make it happen. (Within reason... if he said his biggest turn on was if I kicked a puppy, I'd tell him to go fuck himself, literally and figuratively.)

Cat B is more like, "hey, I'm into this... how about you?" but no pressure.

Fucking him with a strap on for me is currently a Cat B... but we are allowed to change how important things are to us along the way, so who knows?

(To be fair, I should also say I have a Cat C, which is things I'd rather do- and sometimes act on- with people other than my husband. He's not aware of this category, though, as far as I know... I can be a terribly bad person like that sometimes.)

And now you know more than you ever wanted to about how my husband and I navigate our sex life together..... :)

sounds like you have a wonderful relationship and sex life

Wives aren't allowed to have their own sexual preferences and things that ick them out? I think it's nice that he's trying to talk to her about it and communicate his feelings without pressuring her.

If my husband told me to "get over myself" and "be a wife" he would be having no sex, let along sex with a strap on. And then he would no longer be married. Which makes me think that you, sir, aren't either....

well miss.. you are quite wrong there.

married 10 years thank you very much. :)

I know it is just so taboo to say these days that a woman can be selfish.:eek: call the pc people!

I will say I kinda was feeling a little reactionary...;)

I feel it is selfish of her to just shut it down cold...I can understand her not feeling all that comfortalbe with it....she should at least try it once for him.

He could possibly not want to do the dishes or help with the laundry but I am sure that is fair game for disscussion.

I made a blanket statment in a very gereral way..sorry about that. :eek:

I do not assume to know your personal situation so dont assume to know mine.

well miss.. you are quite wrong there.

married 10 years thank you very much. :)

I know it is just so taboo to say these days that a woman can be selfish.:eek: call the pc people!

I will say I kinda was feeling a little reactionary...;)

I feel it is selfish of her to just shut it down cold...I can understand her not feeling all that comfortalbe with it....she should at least try it once for him.

He could possibly not want to do the dishes or help with the laundry but I am sure that is fair game for disscussion.

I made a blanket statment in a very gereral way..sorry about that. :eek:

I do not assume to know your personal situation so dont assume to know mine.

Well there you go, you're much easier to talk to when you're not being reactionary and making blanket statements... ;)

You're right: a selfish partner is no good. I would be very unhappy in that kind of relationship. But I also want to be able to say what I'm uncomfortable with, without being told that I'm not "doing my job." Middle ground!

(And this is all very ironic, since I'm the one into strapping on and my husband isn't.)

Well there you go, you're much easier to talk to when you're not being reactionary and making blanket statements... ;)

You're right: a selfish partner is no good. I would be very unhappy in that kind of relationship. But I also want to be able to say what I'm uncomfortable with, without being told that I'm not "doing my job." Middle ground!

(And this is all very ironic, since I'm the one into strapping on and my husband isn't.)

it is kind of sweet that you are almost defending HIS point of veiw...how totally unselfish.:)

I think if you read through this and similar threads there seems to be an overtone of unwillingness to accommodate in SOME of the women...

it could also be that the men are just whining ( we never do that)....:rolleyes:

Back