Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

Was over in London for the weekend, so sucked my friend off this morning, well afternoon when we awoke, and again a bit before I left late this evening to come home.
Yesterday was good too, actually scratch that, it was really* good.
AFter the pub we went to a gay club and in the 'dark room', sucked three cocks, one quite small but plenty of cum to drink, and the other two both larger, probably 8 inchs the biggest one.
After we left the gay club we were both hugely turned on by the time we got to my friends flat, and I got given a BJ, before giving him one in return, and then on to other things, including my being handcuffed, gagged, and treated like teh whore I am....

I actualy prefer the smaller cocks.

I wish, still looking for someone local for my first. Have a few contacts that will hopefully be accepting and flop it out for me.

Looking in Southern California

My friend with the beautiful 8 inch cock that feels sooooo good in my mouth and ass is taking a break. Looking for someone to take his place.

*slurp*

Finally got my lips around a stiff dick today! I went over to his house, playing at trying to sneak back into the house after going out while grounded. Of course, "daddy" was there and gave my panty-clad bottom some good firm spankings. Then I teased his cock to hardness and let him face-fuck me for a bit... eventually he came all over my face! It was quite nice...

Just got in from visiting my friend. He came in my mouth, I came in his ass.

Very nice night.

How do you go about propositioning the FedEx guy? Ours is black and really hot.

I would!

I met up with a Tgirl that I've been hooking up with about once a month or so. I walked into her condo and she had sexy heels and fishnets on long legs, a sexy little skirt, and a tight top. I followed her into the bedroom, took my clothes off, dropped to my knees, and took her hard asian cock out of her tiny pink lace panties. I sucked and licked her cock, got her really nice and hard, and then she told me to bend over on the bed. She got behind me doggystyle, lubed up her cock and my ass, put a condom on, and began to fuck my tight ass. She pounded me for a few minutes, stretching my ass, then she told me to flip over on my back. She lifted my legs high in the air and fucked my ass even harder. I stroked my cock the whole time, and soon I started spurting cum all over my chest every time she would bury her cock to the hilt in my ass. She pulled out, ripped off the condom, straddled my face, and emptied her balls all over my face and in my mouth....it was very hot...I think I'll go back tomorrow. Good idea?

That certainly got my cock hard! My friend with the 8 inch cock is taking a break and I haven't been fucked in the ass for a couple of months now. I hope I can find someone to slide their cock into my mouth and ass soon!

Just got done sucking a young cock

Just got through having a real nice sex romp with a young man!(19yrs old)Damn he had a nice big cock and a nice set of shaved balls.His dick had to be at least 8" uncut.he let me jack if off for a while,befor he stood up and shoved it down my throat and fucked my mouth like a pussy.He shot me a load that is still dripping from my lips

Finally got my lips around a stiff dick today! I went over to his house, playing at trying to sneak back into the house after going out while grounded. Of course, "daddy" was there and gave my panty-clad bottom some good firm spankings. Then I teased his cock to hardness and let him face-fuck me for a bit... eventually he came all over my face! It was quite nice...
Love a boi in panties.

I did today. A friend of ours and his girlfriend were at our house and after a few drinks we were playing strip poker and then the girls got into each other.. not having much to do besides watch them I offered him a blowjob.

It ended with me blowing him, his girlfriend blowing me and my wife licking her!

I may have just turned a straight guy to semi-bi.

I did today. A friend of ours and his girlfriend were at our house and after a few drinks we were playing strip poker and then the girls got into each other.. not having much to do besides watch them I offered him a blowjob.

It ended with me blowing him, his girlfriend blowing me and my wife licking her!

I may have just turned a straight guy to semi-bi.

Fun day!

yes! in a toilet in aberystwyth west wales -he was lovely and hard -but we were disturbed and i couldnt finish him off -later went home and fucked my wife -prefer to suck cock tho'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back