Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! It was quite big , maybe 7.5 inches and reasonably thick ...... I just worshipped it orally. After a recovery period , my ass was given quite a pounding too ...... Wonderful start to my weekend!
 
Last night I was a guest at a professional dinner - one of those boring affairs where people get hammered on free booze while listening to a couple of pricks drone on about the profession... afterwards, I headed to the local ABS to check out the booths - nothing was happening. So I started to head home, even though the wife didn't expect me for a couple of hours, figuring that I'd ravish her when I got home.

As I sat on the subway headed uptown, a good-looking man, about my age got on, reading an International Male magazine (revealing clothing magazine for really fit men - like a Fredericks of Hollywood for guys). He was cute, very fit, wearing jeans and a tight black T, and I wondered if he was gay. I zoned out, fantasizing about him, and got hard. He noticed because he started provocatively rubbing his own cock, which was quickly engorging, while clearly staring at mine. The subway car was almost otherwise empty. As it pulled into the next station, he got up, squeezed his cock thru his jeans and nodded to the door. As if in a trance I got up and followed. The neighborhood was safe, Upper West Side, and the brownstone he led me to was clean and nice. He lived alone, family money I'd guess by his age and the furniture of the place. His apartment, what I saw of it, was beautiful. I followed thru his front door, he turned, closed the door and pushed me down onto my knees. I knew what he wanted, and I was there to give him what he wanted. I pulled out his cock (average), and sucked him off. As he came in my mouth (without warning - he just shot) he held my head in place, so I swallowed. He became soft quickly and said thanks. I was on my feet and back in the subway within 10 minutes.

When I fucked my wife later that night, after I kissed her she asked me who I blew that night. I told her I was sorry but I had to blow this hot guy I saw and as I told her about his cock, his scent, the forceful way he came in mouth without asking... she came and squirted all over my cock. So all in all a good night.

For someone who has only posted 107 times in almost 6 years, you sure made that one count. Very hot story.
 
Yes I did sorta. I'm generally bi but every few weeks I get a strong urge to suck a guy off and have him return the favor. I came to accept my biside 8 years ago when I was 46 and most of my partners have been close I'm age to me. I missed out on sucking young cock on a guy at his physical peak. I posted on ad on cl explaining my desire to suck off a young guy. I'd be happy to do it without recip, thinking they'd probably prefer guys of their own age to suck and might encourage a response.

A 40 year old guy responded saying that he was local and wanted to be serviced. The clincher was the last line. People tell me my cock is the biggest they have ever seen. He said it was 8 inches and very thick. I wanted to give this a try.

We spoke on the phone briefly and set up a place to meet. I drove to the spot and recognized him immediately. We chatted a few minutes about the weather and then I asked if he wanted to go through with it. He said "you like to suck cock?", I said I did and he got in the car and we drove a couple of blocks to his place.
His house was an old row house on three floors. He proceeded upstairs until he were on the steps to the attic. He reached the floor and told me to stop about 2 steps fr the top so that my face was at eye level with his zipper. He unzipped and pulled out a monster. I never saw anything like it in my life. The head was enormous and I wasn't sure what to do. I wrapped my hand most of the way around it and said "you didn't lie. I've have never scene anything like this". I opened my mouth as wide as I could and was able to just barely get my lips around it. I couldn't really do anything with it. I took it out and licked the underside and as much of the head as I could. I asked him to tell me what to do and he said to just keep licking the head. After a few minutes, the heat of the attic was becoming a distraction and neither one of us was getting much pleasure from my efforts an he told me to stop. I apologized and said I had no idea how to take care of that. He zipped up and I left.
 
finally

Actually it was Friday. First cock in my mouth during our first threesome Me my wife and our best friend. No cum but it was amazing, don't know why I waited till I was 58 to try it.
 
bummer

Wife's out of town till Saturday and here I sit, all dressed up and no one to blow.
 
yes at last , my suck buddy popped in during his lunch break and i sucked him ,it was heaven ,
he walked in pushed me to my knees and unzipped his trousers and took out his semi erect cock and just said suck me Lucy and i did ,i took him straight in my mouth and began sucking, stroking his cock at the base as i did and working my tongue round in my mouth and in a few minutes he blew his whole load in my mouth and held me there until he was completely drained and then after letting me kiss his cock he put it away and zipped up and left me to enjoy the aftertaste of his cum in my mouth , i love it when he takes control and just uses me like that.
 
I answered an online ad for a cocksucker recently and we seemed to hit it off so I agreed to meet him at his apartment around 10pm that evening. I saw pictures of him online before we agreed to meet and I could see he was a good-looking guy, however, it was the pictures of his cock that sold me: nice, big hose with a heart-shaped head. It made my mouth water just to look at it and I could hardly wait to see if it tasted as great as it looked.

I got to his apartment around ten as agreed and he answered the door in cutoff shorts and a t-shirt. With only a few words of greeting, he led me to his bedroom and lay down on his spacious bed. He smiled dirtily and began rubbing his crotch with his hand and told me to come to him.
I could hardly wait and got up on the bed and put my hand on his swollen crotch for him. He told me "get your mouth down here and lick it for me, bitch.." His words turned me on and I couldnt get his big prick out of his shorts fast enough. "Beg for it, cocksucker, tell me how bad you wanna suck my big dick." he growled at me. "Be a good little bitch and tell me how much you wanna suck every drop of cum out of my big, hard dick..you know you want to! Do it! I wanna hear you!"

I told him everything he wanted to hear and more as he rubbed his meat all over my face. I kept trying to get him in my mouth but he kept teasing me until I finished begging for him. "Take it! " he said and I went down on him in an instant, taking it down my throat as much as I could before rising up and licking his head and sucking on his big balls. He was moaning how good it felt when I did that. Then I began pumping up and down on his cock, savoring the feeling of his girth in my mouth. It was then that things got even more interesting..

"So what's going on here?" came a voice from his bedroom doorway. This caused me to pull up off of my new friend's dick in surprise. I looked up and saw another guy in the doorway, who my friend introduced as his cousin and roomate. "Looks like you got a hot date, cuz," he smirked as he spoke to my online conquest.

"Yeah, this is the one i was telling you about earlier..I sent him some cock shots and he was really up for giving me some TLC so here we are." Our new guest spoke again and said "That's okay, dont let me stop you..go on and suck my cousin's prick, then you can suck mine too!"
As he said this, he came over and opened his fly and pulled out his cock that was rapidly swelling. It wasnt even totally hard and it was bigger than the one I was sucking til now He came over right next to me and smiled like a pervert and rubbed his dick over my face, even as I gasped and wanted it in my mouth right then and there.

My first priority, though, was to get my "date" out of the way. I started furiously sucking and jerking on his cock until my saliva ran all down his shaft and soaked his balls. He started swearing and moaning like crazy, and then he came with his hand on my head forcing all his pent-up sperm down my throat. I could see his cousin standing by the bed watching us, slowly jerking off and it only added to my excitement

I made sure to lick my host clean of all his hot, tasty cream, then looked over at his cousin. My date grinned and said, 'Go on boys, play nice now!" With this his cousin said to me, "C'mon bitch..we've got some important things to take care of in my room..

But that's another story for later!
 
yes at last , my suck buddy popped in during his lunch break and i sucked him ,it was heaven ,
he walked in pushed me to my knees and unzipped his trousers and took out his semi erect cock and just said suck me Lucy and i did ,i took him straight in my mouth and began sucking, stroking his cock at the base as i did and working my tongue round in my mouth and in a few minutes he blew his whole load in my mouth and held me there until he was completely drained and then after letting me kiss his cock he put it away and zipped up and left me to enjoy the aftertaste of his cum in my mouth , i love it when he takes control and just uses me like that.

And I love it when you update us with your stories ..... they just sound so hot!

Hopefully I will be orally worshipping a gorgeous TS tmrw , allegedly she is huge , I'm very excited ,and I have not allowed myself to cum since Sunday , I'm really looking forward to our session tomorrow!
 
yep

Two hours ago. After my first taste a little over a week ago I knew I needed more. Hooked up with an gentleman a little older than myself, clean and discreet. It was around 5" and thick. Got my first mouthful of another mans cum! We are going to make it a regular thing.
 
Friday was great! We were kissing passionately , and I was very aware of a big cock standing proudly .... I was unable to resist ..... it was not quite the 9.5 in I'd heard about ,but still 8-8.5in and thick ..... I could of sucked it all day ,it was perfect. After filling my desperate to please mouth with a creamy load , my gorgeous TS recovered a while later to give me one of the best rogerings I've ever had...... just heavenly!
 
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • ummmm.jpg
    ummmm.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 751
Last edited:
Not today but last night met a guy on Adam 4 Adam went to his place and after some get to know you talk he pulled out his cock and I started sucking it. He didn't last long and he filled my mouth with his cream. He also fucked me several times including once this morning. He had the biggest cockhead I've ever had.
 
Not today but last night met a guy on Adam 4 Adam went to his place and after some get to know you talk he pulled out his cock and I started sucking it. He didn't last long and he filled my mouth with his cream. He also fucked me several times including once this morning. He had the biggest cockhead I've ever had.

sounds like a good night!
 
Not today but last night met a guy on Adam 4 Adam went to his place and after some get to know you talk he pulled out his cock and I started sucking it. He didn't last long and he filled my mouth with his cream. He also fucked me several times including once this morning. He had the biggest cockhead I've ever had.

You lucky guy. I love to suck and get fucked
 
Yeeessss! Two!

I saw a TS today I'd not seen before. I really enjoyed blowing her until she exploded in my mouth . It was sweet and creamy. When I left her I was still hungry for more cock. I saw an old TS contact. She was , as ever, fabulous. Her cock is 7-7.5 inches and hard as steel . I blew her for ages, and was in heaven, tbf I think she was rather happy too! She didn't cum , as she wanted to give me a good hard fucking , which she did.

A happy boy today!
 
not today yet but last night i was a very happy sissy ,an old friend turned up for coffee and a chat to catch up and we sat talking about the old days and he reminded me of when we dated and some of the things we did with each other and he mentioned that he missed my blow jobs and i giggled like a little girl and told him i missed giving them, he has a lovely cock ,8 inches ,cut and with a slight curve to it , and he asked if there was a chance of me performing for him ,
well we started to kiss and cuddle and he started to caress me ,stroking my back and then my leg and next thing i knew i was on my knees at his feet undoing his trousers and tugging them open and pulling at his pants and was rewarded with his semi erect cock springing out to greet me and i smiled and leaned over and kissed it ,taking it in my hand and stroking it as i began licking it slowly, up and down and round the tip ,teasing his hole, still stroking his cock and then i opened my mouth and took his cock in my mouth and began sucking ,moaning as i did and still stroking the base of his shaft and every once in a while massaging his balls and then i started to bob my head up and down on his throbbing cock as he stroked my hair and then he held my head in both hands and pulled me down tight on his cock and as his cock twitched he emptied his cum into my willing mouth and i guzzled greedily and swallowed happily until he was quite done and i let his cock slip out to rest on my bottom lip and teased it softly making sure i got every last drop and then i kissed it lovingly and whispered thank you.
 
not today yet but last night i was a very happy sissy ,an old friend turned up for coffee and a chat to catch up and we sat talking about the old days and he reminded me of when we dated and some of the things we did with each other and he mentioned that he missed my blow jobs and i giggled like a little girl and told him i missed giving them, he has a lovely cock ,8 inches ,cut and with a slight curve to it , and he asked if there was a chance of me performing for him ,
well we started to kiss and cuddle and he started to caress me ,stroking my back and then my leg and next thing i knew i was on my knees at his feet undoing his trousers and tugging them open and pulling at his pants and was rewarded with his semi erect cock springing out to greet me and i smiled and leaned over and kissed it ,taking it in my hand and stroking it as i began licking it slowly, up and down and round the tip ,teasing his hole, still stroking his cock and then i opened my mouth and took his cock in my mouth and began sucking ,moaning as i did and still stroking the base of his shaft and every once in a while massaging his balls and then i started to bob my head up and down on his throbbing cock as he stroked my hair and then he held my head in both hands and pulled me down tight on his cock and as his cock twitched he emptied his cum into my willing mouth and i guzzled greedily and swallowed happily until he was quite done and i let his cock slip out to rest on my bottom lip and teased it softly making sure i got every last drop and then i kissed it lovingly and whispered thank you.

Hot post Bluesky, you're a lucky sissy . Thanks for sharing, I'm feeling v horny now! x
 
bluesky, you are a lucky little slut :)

I have a regular friend that stops by frequently to get a blowjob and/or use my mouth. His daughter has been home from college and he hasn't managed to stop by for a few weeks. I was chatting with him today and he said he was going to see White House Down this weekend. I told him to let me know how it is and he replied that he would tell me about it on Monday when he saw me. I didn't realize he was planning to stop by Monday and said so. His response was "I want a blowjob and I think you NEED a mouthful of my cum to swallow". Frequently he likes to get me to "ask" him if I may suck his dick and/or swallow his cum so I replied that I was surprised that he didn't make me "ask". He told me "You don't need to ask. I want your mouth on my dick and you are going to suck me till I cum in your mouth because that's what I want." I told him that I was looking forward to it and would be ready when he arrived.

So, while I haven't sucked his dick in weeks, but I will be sucking it and swallowing a load of cum or two tomorrow.
 
bluesky, you are a lucky little slut :)

I have a regular friend that stops by frequently to get a blowjob and/or use my mouth. His daughter has been home from college and he hasn't managed to stop by for a few weeks. I was chatting with him today and he said he was going to see White House Down this weekend. I told him to let me know how it is and he replied that he would tell me about it on Monday when he saw me. I didn't realize he was planning to stop by Monday and said so. His response was "I want a blowjob and I think you NEED a mouthful of my cum to swallow". Frequently he likes to get me to "ask" him if I may suck his dick and/or swallow his cum so I replied that I was surprised that he didn't make me "ask". He told me "You don't need to ask. I want your mouth on my dick and you are going to suck me till I cum in your mouth because that's what I want." I told him that I was looking forward to it and would be ready when he arrived.

So, while I haven't sucked his dick in weeks, but I will be sucking it and swallowing a load of cum or two tomorrow.

that sounds perfect honey , i hope you have a great time , i love to be made to beg for it ,so sexy ,xx
 
not today yet but last night i was a very happy sissy ,an old friend turned up for coffee and a chat to catch up and we sat talking about the old days and he reminded me of when we dated and some of the things we did with each other and he mentioned that he missed my blow jobs and i giggled like a little girl and told him i missed giving them, he has a lovely cock ,8 inches ,cut and with a slight curve to it , and he asked if there was a chance of me performing for him ,
well we started to kiss and cuddle and he started to caress me ,stroking my back and then my leg and next thing i knew i was on my knees at his feet undoing his trousers and tugging them open and pulling at his pants and was rewarded with his semi erect cock springing out to greet me and i smiled and leaned over and kissed it ,taking it in my hand and stroking it as i began licking it slowly, up and down and round the tip ,teasing his hole, still stroking his cock and then i opened my mouth and took his cock in my mouth and began sucking ,moaning as i did and still stroking the base of his shaft and every once in a while massaging his balls and then i started to bob my head up and down on his throbbing cock as he stroked my hair and then he held my head in both hands and pulled me down tight on his cock and as his cock twitched he emptied his cum into my willing mouth and i guzzled greedily and swallowed happily until he was quite done and i let his cock slip out to rest on my bottom lip and teased it softly making sure i got every last drop and then i kissed it lovingly and whispered thank you.

Super HOT!
 
Yes I did!! Just this morning I gave a blowjob to yet another friend of my regular feeder Larry. He knows a lot of guys who are married the same as both he and I are, and who also like getting serviced by a willing, warm mouth. I've volunteered to provide the mouth if he would supply the cocks to put in my mouth. So far, I've sucked off a total of four of his friends. One of them he brought with him to one of our sessions and I blew them both. Larry took pictures of me sucking their cocks. I'm becoming such a cock slut!! I LOVE IT!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top