Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

texharley

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Posts
642
Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.
 
If I only knew who to do it with.

I sometimes think about sucking cock. But I am not sure who to do it with. I am only attracted to cocks, not the guys. Then there is disease and embarrasment.
 
Not today but,

I haven't today but I'm hoping that one day I will have the chance to suck one or more. Sucking a cock is always on my mind.
 
I wish....it has been a year since my last one. Why is it so hard to find one when all you really want to do is find a hard one?
 
Nope, not today. :( I'd love to have a nice big uncut one, but any ol' cock will do. :D
 
Hoping to today and more!

I am hoping to meet up with a guy from Squirt today. We met for coffee last week, hit it off immediately and decided to go right to his house for some fun but when we got there his housekeeper was there. She had decided to come a day early so we did not get to play. We played with each other's cocks on the way back to my car. His is awesome 7 1/2 to 8 inches, not too thick, just right for my mouth and for my ass.
 
Sadly no cock to suck today, but last night was out with a friend, and got a couple of mouthfuls of his cum, and an ass-full later on ... God I love this guys cock, about 7.5 inchs, but really thick too, so its really stretching my A-holw when he's pounding away at me, though as I knew we'd have sex later I was wearing my but-plug whilst we were out in the pub, to make it a bit easier for him later on.
God to give him a really good rimming too, he was nice and clean so I basically tongue fucked his ass for ages. A pity we couldn't erelaly do any watersports last night though as I had to take a cab home , made up by pissing myself this afternoon instead, though its not relaly the same..
 
I did yesterday

Just thought I would report back after my post yesterday. I met up with a guy I met on Squirt and we went back to his place. I sucked his 8 inch cock while he played with my ass and cock. I was wearing my garter belt, white stockings and a satin thong. We 69'ed for awhile with him really giving me a great rim job. His cock was magnificent, easily the biggest ever for me. Then came the best part for me - we lubed him and me up and he fucked me in the ass, first doggy style, then me riding him (he was in me sooooo deep) and finally with me on my back on the edge of the bed and him standing. He jerked my cock while he fucked me with my legs up and then he had the most incredible orgasm. It was great for both of us. I may have a hard time going back to a smaller cock now that I have felt this one deep inside me. I can't wait for him to fuck me again.
 
Sadly no cock to suck today, but last night was out with a friend, and got a couple of mouthfuls of his cum, and an ass-full later on ... God I love this guys cock, about 7.5 inchs, but really thick too, so its really stretching my A-holw when he's pounding away at me, though as I knew we'd have sex later I was wearing my but-plug whilst we were out in the pub, to make it a bit easier for him later on.
God to give him a really good rimming too, he was nice and clean so I basically tongue fucked his ass for ages. A pity we couldn't erelaly do any watersports last night though as I had to take a cab home , made up by pissing myself this afternoon instead, though its not relaly the same..

Damn I am jelous. widh I had a friend to suck and get assfucked by.
 
I sucked one last night. We got on the floor and got in a 69, the first I have ever done that. It was hot to feel my dick getting sucked while I felt his smooth dick in my mouth. He loves to j/o w/ my cum so after we sucked I got on top of him and rubbed my dick against his until I busted a nut and then he j/o off and spurted all over his chest.
 
I sucked one last night. We got on the floor and got in a 69, the first I have ever done that. It was hot to feel my dick getting sucked while I felt his smooth dick in my mouth. He loves to j/o w/ my cum so after we sucked I got on top of him and rubbed my dick against his until I busted a nut and then he j/o off and spurted all over his chest.
sounds like you had a good time. I am not actually sucking but am engaged in a cyber suck right now mmm.
 
Looked like today would end up 'dry' as yesterday after the fun Thursday night, but had the same friend pop in this afternoon for 'coffee'... well he got a coffee, and I got his load again... pity he coudln't have saaid longer but he was off to do some work and just passing through by this sid eof town...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top