The Pokemorph Breeder (Open for females, as the story develops)

Richard paid heed to the dragonair's moans and speed up his thrusts while his lefth and took hold of her tail and used it to make her meet his thrusts while the other fingered her pussy. His mouth nibbled her neck as he kept thrusting into her tight rear like a steady but speed increasing water pump, not appearing to slow down i nthe slightest.
 
Veronica lifted her head to watch Richard begain to fuck Spring hard from behind. Just the sight of his body, and him all sweaty like that made her thighs wet again. She started to finger herself once more as she put her nose back down into Helen and started with long slow strokes with her tongue inside her cunt, scrapping out all of the cum.
 
Soon Richard threusted in five more times before pulling otu and thne slamming his entire length into her tight rear and let out a roar as his cum erupted into the dragon pokemorph's tight butthole. Spring squeeled out with a whale like noise as her own orgasm approached, after their orgasm ended the dragon fell off his manhood, her cum filled rear in the air, moaning softly.
 
Soon Veronica made Helen cum for a second time as Richard filled Springs ass. It was clear from all the sexual activity, all three pokemorphs were tired. Veronica goes over to Richard. Looks like everyone needs to clean themselves again before we continue on.
 
Richard chuckled and kissed Veronica before pulling Spring into the water and cleaned her with a sponge before letting her rest o nthe shore, he then did the same with Helen as Veronica did not like the water, and put her next to Spring. The young man then sat down next to his vulpix and started ot clean her with the sponge, making sure to clean up at her pelvis and front from saliva, pussy juices and cum. "I love you Veronica" He whispered into her ear before kissing her cheek and hugged her to his side as they sat there and rested with the others, waiting to recover their strength to continue towards Pewter.
 
Veronica was glad he respected her wishes not to get into the water for she didn't like to be soaked. She was surprised as he did though was her like he did to her pokemorph battle sisters as pokemorphs referred to other pokemorphs as family to those who belonged to the same trainer. She leaned in and kissed Richard back leaning on his shoulder before dozing off. "I love you too Richard, and thank you for this moment we've been waiting for a while now. Thanks for making me your Alpha mate. thank you." She started to doze off as she leaned against him.
 
After everybody had restored their health they took to the road again and ventured towards pewter, the still sleeping Veronica was being carried by Richard bridal style while Helen and Spring were walking a little bow legged, but with chesire grins on their lips. By the time they reached the city it was evening and the pokemon center was a sight for sour eyes to behold, Richard ordered a room with one big bed and after a quick journey to the bathroom which involved toothpast, toothbrush, soap and water he laid down in the bed, Veronica by his left side and Helen and Spring by his right. The group of four fell asleep in a peaceful night of dreams, most being of them doing naughty things to each other and possible future team mate.

The next morning everybody woke up and Richard asked Nurse Joy if he could make breakfast in the kitchen for everybody in the center. Richard was awake before everybody else so when the thre pokemorphs had woken up and gotten out of bed was he putting down fine dishes of rice balls, sandwiches, buns, berry juice and fryed berry snacks, and everythign was freshly cooked/baked. Trainers and pokemorphs were eagerly tasting the amazing food and nurse Joy was practically glowing as she ate her own portion fo the breakfast. Serving himself and the three pokemorph's their portiosn fo the breakfast richard sat down and happily munched on sandwiches, buns, riceballs, berry snacks and berry juice.
 
Veronica awoke to find Richard missing, but the smell of his cooking as it drifted into the room and in her sensitive nose. She woke the other too and followed the scent to the kitchen to find Richard cooking away which brought a smile to her face as she kid him. "Wow you really love to cook don't you, decide to cook for the entire center huh She took her plate and happy happily while she talked gossiped and talked to her battle sisters about how they were going to approach the Pewter City Gym. Veronica nominated Spring to be first one up, then she would be second if needed making Helen third in the line up.
 
Richard just chuckled and listened to the three pokemorphs as they discussed about the approach to the Pewter Gym and as logical they came up with Spring coming up first, then Veronica and then Helen, but he had other plans. "Sorry ladies, but to beat the gym here we need not only strategy and type advantage but surprise as well, we will start with Veronica and then Spring, to use a fire type before a water type is nearly unheard of in a ground/rock type gym, it will throw the gym leader's focus out of balance." It was a logical and pretty genius strategy if he got to say it himself, to use a fire type and then a water type against ground gyms was not seen often, it was sure to throw Brock off his focus as a water type appearing after a fire type would be pretty shocking.
 
Veronica blinked at his suggestion. You're not going to let me get pounded in there are you? She looked at him with concern, hoping he knew what he was talking about.
 
He chuckled and shook his head as they walked out of the pokemon center and towards the gym. "Of course not Veronica, I have two big reasons for this, one it will make the gym leader get out of focus, and two, I want to see how well your flame attacks works against rock and ground type pokemorphs after our training. If I see things gets too serious I will return you to your pokeball so you won't risk getting injured too much, but you need combat experience as not every skill and trick in combat can be learned from text books and training, experience in real life combat is important as well." They soon reached the gym and its theme for rock and ground was clear as its walls and roof looked like they had been carved out of a huge boulder.
 
As they entered the nervousness was apparent on Veronica's face. She took a deep breath and did her best to act brave in front of the rival trainer who introduced himself as Brock. She whispered to Richard before the match officially started. When you call me back to my pokeball, please don't keep me in there too long ok She stood ready before a Geodude pokemorph and they both laughed at her saying this would be an easy victory for them.

When the match started they even allow her to make the first move where she surprises them with her flamethrower. The attack does more damage than what they expect. They realize she's more powerful than the usual beginners that enter. The Geodude tries to reduce damage by curling into a ball, but still her flamethrower is doing great amounts of damage to it. They try breaking up the attack by attempting to tackle, but she's too fast and evades each attempt with ease. Then they try a different tact where the Geodude purposely takes damage with a bide and unleashes double damage back at Veronica, knocking her on her butt. Richard looks to want to call her back, but she shakes her head no. Instead she gets a determined look on her face and speeds around the Geodude landing a few quick attacks that knock it out. Veronica is happy she was able to beat a rock pokemorph, but the battle wasn't over yet for she came face to face with a mean looking Onyx. She again tried her Flamethrower but the Onyx just scuffed it off. It wrapped itself around her trapping her in a bind attack. The Onyx squeezed her in its tight grasp threatening to crush her. She cried out in pain. "RICHARD"
 
Richard swiftly pulled out Veronica's pokeball and returned her from the grip of the giant stone humanoid with its snake like tail, h the ncalled out for Spring to enter the battle, it didn't last long as he shouted out Spring's attack. "Spring use a combination of aquatai land slam on Onyx's forhead!" The powerful combination smashed int othe stoen creature's head like a bulldozer and it slowly toppled over, out cold. Richard called out Veronica and hugged her while Brock gave him the Boulder badge while commenting on a very finely thoguht otustrategy as he would have though a water type would have come first and not a fire type.
 
As Richard hugs her, Veronica pushes him back as her body was sore from the pain of the bind attack. Well I hope I made you brought, I beat one rock pokemorph anyways. I'm going to need another Chansey massage I think.
 
Richard nodded and put aside his first badge of his journey into his badge box and warps an arm around Veronica and Spring, with Helen doing a piggy back on him, but she was light so it was no problem, and walked towards the pokemon center where Nurse Joy and Chansey were glad to help his pokemorphs back to health.
 
Again Veronica woke up from the healing chamber of the pokecenter feeling 100 percent refreshed. She runs up to Richard and tells him she is ready to go on the next part of their journey.
 
Richard laughed as Veronica came bouncing out of the pokemon center, eagerly asking when they would go on for their next journey, Spring grinned at her as well while Helen was sleeping in her pokeball. "Easy easy Veronica, we will leave right away, I gathered supplies while you were getting your massage, we can leave for Mt. Moon straight away if you'd like to."
 
Veronica grinned and looked at him and Spring I mean if your guys are ready then lets go unless you feel like we should rest, up to you Richard.
 
Spring simply grinned and stated that she had nothing against leaving right away. And so the group ventured towards the mountains east of Pewter City, the mountain range lined a good way and it would take at least two days to cross it on foot if they were lucky to find a path or road. Richard let out a deep breathe as they reached the mountain areas and enjoyed the fresh air around them.

"Aaaaaaah nothing like the fresh mountain air to give you a boost of enjoyment and energy for a journey through some mountains. but we better return to you girls' training, and since we're going through the mountains will I make things a bit different." The young man then stretched his arms before hunching over to pull out some things from his backpack. he pulled our a fireproof mouth mask that would allow the use of fire but high lack of oxygen through the mouth, he put this on Veronica along with weights from their time in the fields, but his time they were a bit heavier. Richard gave the non-fireproof to Spring along with the same amount of weights as Veronica, and then summoned Helen and put on her weights and mouthpiece as well.

"We will run through the mountains at a steady phase, I want you to use the techniques you use from your mouth as with these mouthpieces you will build up stamina, learn how to use less oxygen and less energy to use your attacks with still the same amount of power, this is a way for you to learn greater control, power and stamina for your energy attacks, but I also want you to use your attacks on big boulders for as long as you can in one go without stopping, and I want you to use physical attacks on dead trees, small rocks and in. This way we will develop your bodies and your energy techniques to a higher level. I will join in this as well but only using martial arts and holding and breathing my breathe for a good amount of time." He then put on weights and mouthpiece on himself and the group started their heavy training up the mountain side.
 
Back
Top