Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree from guys point of view, once had a g/f who loved to have sex with me wearing panties and stockings, she was so turned on it made me too and must admit I love kinky fun anyway, so loved it. Love to chat to girls who feel the same way...
 
My bf and I have recently started building his lingerie collection. I love it when he goes through my panties (he even has a favorite pair) and starts trying on my thongs. It doesn't take him long to get hard, and watching him walk around in my girly things is definitely a turn-on.

I wish there were more girls like you. Your BF is very lucky.
 
love that miniskirt....would love to spank those cheeks...just a little...
and then play dress up with you...would you dress me? I trust your styling...
purrrrrrrrrr
 
Rhumba panties

My wife went shopping the other day and came home with a little something extra for me. The next day she wanted to take a walk in the woods, and I was to wear those panties.

Soon the shorts and tee shirt came off and I knew why she had brought the camera along.
 

Attachments

  • rhuma 1.jpg
    rhuma 1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 100
She had me running around in the woods in just those rhumba panties taking pictures.
 

Attachments

  • rhumba 3.jpg
    rhumba 3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 101
  • rhuma 2.jpg
    rhuma 2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 80
I love these pink lace panties, they feel so good when I get hard. (which is most of the time, sorry about the pale lighting)
 

Attachments

  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 104
I love sheer panties, especially when they are soaked in precum.
What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • sheer.jpg
    sheer.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top