Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

WHOOHOO!
Your sketches are every bit as appealling as your finished work.
2) "That's The Stuff" is one of my favorites just the way it is.

It's been a while but well worth the wait. "that's the stuff" looks great as it is. Loved "sweetfinger" too.

:rose: :kiss:

wow..love the new stuff...
learningaboutguys is so cool..love the blur of her hand...
and i love the expression on her face in upagaisntthewall...
really hot...

Love these

IrezumiKiss said:
1) "Takes A Lickin'"
2) "That's The Stuff"
3) "Wanna Drink?"

All three of these are incredible. I love the last set you posted too. Wow!
You must be such an awesome lover, my whole body responds to these.
Thank you, first for loving women as you obviously must, but also for sharing that enthusiasm with us. Beautiful.

Two for today! After this there will be more larger-scaled works that I have to scan in twice in order to upload, which means more work to do!

First piece is something recent I just needed to get out of my big breast-addled brain in order to think more clearly. Second piece is something I sat on since JUNE of all backpiles...and had 90% finished up until the bedsheet pattern. I couldn't decide on the best sort of pattern to put down and so...it sat neglected as I drew other things crowding my brain like the one above it. I was trying to go for more intricate and detailed output in my pencil technique during this time, and this piece was the gestalt of that.

1) "Always Getting In The Way"
2) "Patterns"

Attachments

• getintheway3.jpg
    getintheway3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,947
  • patterns3.jpg
    patterns3.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,881
Last edited:
As always, FABULOUS!

I love the "weight" you convey.

and the patterns are exquisite contrasted with the expanse of smooth skin.
bravo.

IK, hon, these are incredibly sexy. As you know, I'm one of your biggest fans. I love the new pieces. Lovely!

IrezumiKiss said:
Two for today! After this there will be more larger-scaled works that I have to scan in twice in order to upload, which means more work to do!

First piece is something recent I just needed to get out of my big breast-addled brain in order to think more clearly. Second piece is something I sat on since JUNE of all backpiles...and had 90% finished up until the bedsheet pattern. I couldn't decide on the best sort of pattern to put down and so...it sat neglected as I drew other things crowding my brain like the one above it. I was trying to go for more intricate and detailed output in my pencil technique during this time, and this piece was the gestalt of that.

2) "Patterns"

Hot! Yum--just found these as well. So damn sexy, IK..mmmmmm yum!

IrezumiKiss said:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

There's no holiday theme here with these, even though I would've liked to have done another comic. I have a lot on my muse plate now that I wanna and needa get out, so I'm trying to clear most of the stuff I have kept on the pile since this past summer and the past couple of months.

More ink work that helped to blow out my good pens I thought would last forever, right along with doing that Halloween comic. I know now why artists buy multiples in their supply runs!

1) "Bosom Buddies"
2) "Learning About Guys"
3) "Sweet Finger"
4) "Up Against The North Wall"

IrezumiKiss said:

2) "Patterns"

I noticed meanders among the different patterns ;)

:kiss:

Two new!

The recent magilla of me having to find another apartment by the end of this month put a leeeetle dent in my personal erotic art production schedule...so I probably won't be doing anything so new-ish for the time being...however, I DO have some completed stuff on my pile, so I'll be showcasing those until I get my studio back up to snuff!

Here's two from that bunch, with more to come later when I'm not looking at good cardboard boxes underneath bridges to pay four digits rent for... :D ...a pencil piece from early last month and an ink drawing from early October, around the time I was doing the Halloween comic, which blew out my good ink pens!

"Like Mom, Like Daughters" is dedicated to Miss Ran, for reasons that might be obvious to her...

1) "Ultradelica"
2) "Like Mom, Like Daughters (a.k.a The Bush Family)"

Attachments

• ultradelica2.jpg
    ultradelica2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,860
  • likemomlikedaughters2.jpg
    likemomlikedaughters2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 3,286
As always, very sexy IK ;)

good luck with the apartment hunt!! Bummer!! Hope you threw back a few for me tonight ;)

IrezumiKiss said:
Two new!

The recent magilla of me having to find another apartment by the end of this month put a leeeetle dent in my personal erotic art production schedule...so I probably won't be doing anything so new-ish for the time being...however, I DO have some completed stuff on my pile, so I'll be showcasing those until I get my studio back up to snuff!

Here's two from that bunch, with more to come later when I'm not looking at good cardboard boxes underneath bridges to pay four digits rent for... :D ...a pencil piece from early last month and an ink drawing from early October, around the time I was doing the Halloween comic, which blew out my good ink pens!

"Like Mom, Like Daughters" is dedicated to Miss Ran, for reasons that might be obvious to her...

1) "Ultradelica"

IrezumiKiss said:
Alright. Enough fucking around. Summer's here and it's time for serious bizness. There's erotica to be made!

1) "Eddie, Can't You Fucking Wait Until She Sets The Beer Down?"
2) "Dominasty"
3) "He Loves Me Because..."

I am catching up and loving your art. In your June's post, I enjoy your 3rd picture "He Loves Me Because" because that relates to us. :)

He Loves Me Because

Loving your art work. :rose:

Two new!

1) "Ultradelica"

yuuuummmmmmmm! Ultradelica.
good luck with the apartment and moving! make sure the cardboard boxes are sturdy!

Two new!

1) "Ultradelica"

Oh my gosh... thank you Ike! :rose:

I hope you have already found something and the moving goes well. You'll be missed while you are in-between apartments :kiss:

Just wanted to drop in and say how much I love your work. You commented on my girl's thread awhile ago, and I've been meaning to say "thanks"

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more.

Happy New Year, Ike :rose: :kiss:

A bit early, I know, but I won't be on at all tomorrow. I hope you have settled down nicely in the new place.

Hi IK, I'm a total fan :p
Just wanted to see how you've been and give your much deserving thread a little bump. ;) Hope you've been well and can't wait for your next additions!

Kisses,
Lys.

Back