The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
logophile said:
Well Sweets, maybe it's time for you to travel south. ;)

Perhaps.. but I've lived in America before, I didn't especially care for it.. if I liked living there I would've moved closer to my kids a long time ago..

tolyk said:
Perhaps.. but I've lived in America before, I didn't especially care for it.. if I liked living there I would've moved closer to my kids a long time ago..

That's not exactly the kind of southward traveling I was thinking of. :p

But you're right, if I weren't already here, I wouldn't visit just now either.

logophile said:
That's not exactly the kind of southward traveling I was thinking of. :p

But you're right, if I weren't already here, I wouldn't visit just now either.

Okay, I'm a big foggy headed today.. you lost me :)

Geez, even made a typo explaining my foggy-headedness... I meant bit, not big..

I'm very dizzy and disorientated, anyone know what causes that?

tolyk said:
Geez, even made a typo explaining my foggy-headedness... I meant bit, not big..

I'm very dizzy and disorientated, anyone know what causes that?

Yes, lack of blood to the brain...

logophile said:
Yes, lack of blood to the brain...

Heh.. beyond that one. It started last night, I couldn't even walk straight (and no, I wasn't drinking)

saldne said:
saldne is very worn out, and takes a break for the evening...even though her man was trying his hardest. There IS such a thing as too much sex, lmao!!!

Hmmm... Dunno if I can agree with you on that one, beloved.
But I suspect we can both agree that there is no such thing as too much love. :heart: :kiss:

Here I am again on a Friday night.

Hey, at least I've got good drugs (legal painkillers, yup.)

:)

carsonshepherd said:
Here I am again on a Friday night.

Hey, at least I've got good drugs (legal painkillers, yup.)

:)

Well, at least you know they aren't laced.. :p

Tell ya what, come on up to Canada and we'll go and paint the town red.. =)

tolyk said:
Heh.. beyond that one. It started last night, I couldn't even walk straight (and no, I wasn't drinking)
Could be caused by several things. One is not eating, another is not enough sleep. Some medicataions can do this, as well as getting your Coconut Whacked a good one. Unfortunately it can also be caused by certain illnesses. (Sometimes these are the hardest to figure out.) Anything above ring any bells? New Meds? Get hit in the head recently?

Cat

SeaCat said:
Could be caused by several things. One is not eating, another is not enough sleep. Some medicataions can do this, as well as getting your Coconut Whacked a good one. Unfortunately it can also be caused by certain illnesses. (Sometimes these are the hardest to figure out.) Anything above ring any bells? New Meds? Get hit in the head recently?

Cat

Nope, none of that.. Again, I was told it resembled vertigo.. However, I started feeling it at the bar last night, I was only drinking soda.. but I honestly felt like I was drugged.. so who knows, maybe someone slipped me something.

Always possible. Any strange bite marks or scratches you can't explain?:p

If it keeps up for another day see your local Quack. It could be a problem.

Cat

SeaCat said:
Always possible. Any strange bite marks or scratches you can't explain?:p

If it keeps up for another day see your local Quack. It could be a problem.

Cat
already feeling better, thanks for the responce though. :)

Oh and by the way, I'm here for the companionhip, not just for the medical advice. (Can you guess what I didn't get tonight?

Cat

carsonshepherd said:
*snicker*
Snickers? We're sitting here not getting laid and you're thinking about a candy bar? Oh wait, there was a smudge on my glasses, you snickered.:D

Cat

Now it's Saturday and there's the teeniest tiniest little chance I might get laid tonight. But since that's still almost 12 hours away, I wanted to give this thread a small

BUMP

because it's likely I'll be back tonight!

logophile said:
Now it's Saturday and there's the teeniest tiniest little chance I might get laid tonight. But since that's still almost 12 hours away, I wanted to give this thread a small

BUMP

because it's likely I'll be back tonight!

I'll be waiting for news... and not getting laid probably... :(

lilredjammies said:
Hasn't happened for me in ages...and dog forbid I run into my ex...he always smirks at me as if he knows he's still the last.

He probably smirks like that because he wants to be the last, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back