• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rigs03 said:
sounds like there's a lot of fun to be had in here! Might be a distrction to the writing but that's all good.

I can't get over how long this thread has been going!
We get all the best Jennifers here. :D
Dozens of other nipple threads have come and gone, but we live on. I credit the artistic eye of the posters and the inspiration of the majestic Miss Midnight.
:rose:

Tristesse.jpg

Eyes

The Mutt said:
Dozens of other nipple threads have come and gone, but we live on. I credit the artistic eye of the posters and the inspiration of the majestic Miss Midnight.

Tristesse.jpg

A lovely picture as always, Mr. Mutt. I would say her eyes are 34B. What do you think?

And I agree with all the above about the estimable Jennifer Midnight.

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mutt
We get all the best Jennifers here.

Right on. Us posters with artistic eyes who post pics like this one:

Attachments

• Girl Next Door.jpg
    Girl Next Door.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 214
Boxlicker101 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mutt
We get all the best Jennifers here.

Right on. Us posters with artistic eyes who post pics like this one:
All the best art has bungholes.
:D

Tomorrow is Monday and most of us will be going back to work. Putting yourself in this scene might take some of the sting out of that fact.

Attachments

• angelina-012.jpg
    angelina-012.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 199
Boxlicker101 said:
Tomorrow is Monday and most of us will be going back to work. Putting yourself in this scene might take some of the sting out of that fact.
That last pic reminded me of this one.
:nana:

Attachments

• IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 194
Boxlicker101 said:

that is such a nice way to be greeted on a monday. Keep it up boxlicker! :kiss:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101
That should be "Sweet Jennifers , plural. That's Jennifer Midnight and Jennifer Kaye.

hi i would like to fuck u

sandy1979 said:
hi i would like to fuck u

I would probably like to fuck you too. This is a pic of my wife. How do you compare to her?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 357
The Mutt said:

Tristesse.jpg

those nipples look like checkers; 'king me'

Good afternoon Lady Midnight

Hello Jennifer Midnight and all. I've finally managed to register after a battle with a nasty anti-popup program. I'll go by the handle of D here, as I am one of a couple, my sweetheart being J (not Jennifer)

We do know Lady Jennifer Midnight...I won't say how well. But she was kind enough to post a breast photo I took of my sweetheart...I think it may have been titled Amanda. :)

May I say hello to you all. I've been perusing this thread for some time but that damn program sought to keep me from posting, not just here, but at other colorful sites. Let's say the program has been properly tamed!

Hi, D. What do you have to show us? Personally, this next pic is not one of my favorites. Her nipples and her pussy are nice enough but otherwise, she is too skinny.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 181
Bulimia

Boxlicker101 said:
Hi, D. What do you have to show us? Personally, this next pic is not one of my favorites. Her nipples and her pussy are nice enough but otherwise, she is too skinny.

My goodness, this poor lady needs to pound down a bacon double cheeseburger and some extra-sized fries right away.

Jim

Shivers

The Mutt said:
I may have posted this one before, but she is worth a second look.

13.jpg

I feel sure I am as perverted as the next guy, but something about this lady just scares the bejezus out of me. Can you imagine what her pits look like?

Jim

kwas1modem said:
I feel sure I am as perverted as the next guy, but something about this lady just scares the bejezus out of me. Can you imagine what her pits look like?

Jim
I can only hope they are as furry and sexy as her muff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back