Night School ( closed for MidnightBliss)

ProfQ1955

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Posts
937
Well it is the start of a new semester and it is my rotation to do night school. Well I had dreaded this night but the plus size smaller class size. Bad side late nights. I walked into my room 5 minutes early and wrote my name on the board and turned to face the desks and waited for my students.
 
Rolling my eyes as I walk down the hall, why does this class only get taught at night? I'd much rather be out playing. Ifix my shirt jean skirt with the slight rip right at my left back pocket and adjust my tight tank top. Screw dress code, if they want to mess up my night I will wear what I want. I walk into the classroom early and see no one other then the professor. I pick a desk in the middle row, middle of the room and accidentally trip, my knee high boots getting caught on a tear in the carpet and my books go flying. I utter a curse and bend over to pick them up, forgetting all about the professor as my ass is in the air showing a red and black striped thong under my way to short skirt.
 
The first student was a little red head with a short jean skirt and thin t-shirt. As she made her way to the middle of the class she slipped and ended up with legs sprawled open and her books every where. Her striped panties were very pretty and I knew she was going to be my undoing. She bent over and began collecting her books and my eyes I hope were not deceiving me as she looked like she was shaved. My cock lurched in my pants and my voice finally found volume. "Miss are you okay" I asked. She slowly rotated on her toes so she was facing me and her panties were stressed deeply into pussy lips. My cock lurched again. She repiled.
 
I jumped a little bit at the sound of a male voice behind me. Shit I forgot he was here already, what a way to make a first impression on my professor. I turn to look at him and smile sweetly, my eyes moving over his body and stopping as the front of his pants seem to move. Maybe it wasn't that bad of a first impression after all. I put my books and bag at the desk I chose and walk towards him. "Hi, yes I am alright, just a little embarrassed, I'm Melanie and by the look of things I might be the only student you have that decided to be early" looking at the clock I see Its already a few minutes after the class was supposed to start... "or on time for that matter"

I notice his eyes are down and suddenly realize my act of defiance again the school dress code is up around my waist and my tiny thong is not only showing but giving him one hell of a first glance at my freshly shaved pussy. I smile again and fix my skirt, my tongue gently flicking out to lick over my lips.
 
Last edited:
She said her name is Melanie and as she strode towards me she fixed her skirt by covering up her pussy and ass by pulling the skirt down. At the same time my iPhone pinged that I had an email telling me that the other registered students have dropped the class and Melanie was to be my only student. As I looked up at the beaming woman expecting me to talk. All I could do is shake my head and say. "So Melanie how do you feel about independent study?" Your class mates have all bailed on you. We can meet here or my office and discuss the weekly assigned readings and problems.
 
I bite my lip looking at the professor, I need this class to pass and everyone else dropped it, I wonder why. I see his eyes move over my body again, landing on why skirt as if willing it to push back up and show him more.

Wait, did he say independent study? Hmmm, well with choices like here or in his office, I am definitely going to pick in his office.. it will be easier to talk to him, easier to get away with my lack of following dress code rules and, as my eyes move down him again and land on his crotch I lick my lips. Maybe just Maybe I can get the grade I need without all the hard work.

I step closer to him and place my hand gently on his"well Professor, I don't see a reason just the two of us need to tie up such a large room, it might be better to meet in your office" I look up at him with my bright blue eyes and smile.

"What do you think? "
 
"Well Melanie, my thoughts would be the office too. There is a big overstuffed couch in there. We have all of my class resources. So we can go at a frenetic pace or a slow comfortable pace. And not to mention the custodians would love to clean this room earlier then after we are done. Let's go to my office now and send an email to the bursar about changing the class venue and we can go over the syllabus and any concerns you may have. Now don't fall."

As Melanie turns and walks over to her books with an exaggerated swinging of her hips. This was going to be one tough class to teach.
 
I wonder why the professor mentions a big oversized couch and a small smile crosses my lips, maybe he's thinking the same thing I am about an easier, more fun way to get the grade I need without the work. I grab my books making sure I move my body enough to peak his interest and then turn to face him. I'm sure they would have loved to clean this room after the last class, long before now.

I look at the professor and can't help but give him a friendly smile as I see his eyes moved over me again. "To be honest I am not a fan of night classes but it might be more manageable if we'respond in your office and since it's just the two of us maybe we can get it done a lot quicker. I'm sure you would love your nights back as much as I would"
 
As we started walking down the hall. I nonchalantly mentioned that the course work was hard and that being to quickly you and I may not be satisfied with the results. As the walk continued I was wondering if she caught the hidden meaning in my sentence. It seems the college I was a professor at had an unusual practice of encouraging professors and students to get together in places other then the class room. College legend has the dean of students as a great lover of woman and that is how he became Dean. The head of Women Studies has given so much head and licked a few slits that many think she should have become Dean. But I digress as I walk next to this little vixen as we head to my office. Her nipples straining against her shirt making me think that she was excited at these prospects.
 
I keep looking ahead as we walk down the hall to the professor's office. I'm starting to wonder if maybe the Dean isn't the only man here that has a thing for younger women, although I have to admit, this might be one professor I'd happily bend over the couch for, plus I'm going to get the chance to put myself in that kind of position, it wasn't really all that possible with the last ones. A little one on one class might be just what I need for a while. I haven't had a steady boyfriend in a few months and could use the attention. Just the thought of it has my panties wet and my nipples hard. I sneak a look at my professor and notice the tent forming in his pants.
 
Last edited:
As we reached the office door in my haste to unlock the door I dropped my keys on the floor. Melanie squatted down to pick them up her knees splaying wide and her thong was in full view pressing against her pussy. As she handed me the keys she pressed her hand right where my pants were beginning to tent. With a purr of satisfaction she straightened up and said " why professor I am so happy to be taught one on one. I can't wait to gobble up all that you have to share". With that the door to the office opened.
 
Licking slowly over my lips I walked into the professor's office and looked at the big oversized couch before determining that I didn't want to appear to eager just yet. I changed direction and made my way to desk, sitting on the edge right next to his chair. I crossed my legs causing my skirt to slip way up and tapped chair that was partially beside me and in front of me. "Come sit professor, we can discuss your expectations of me. "

I smile brightly and uncross my legs leaving them slightly parted and my skirt still pushed way up, revealing my panties. And making sure if he sits in his chair that he would get the perfect view of my freshly shaved pussy that was already wet and aching to feel his touch.

As he walks over and sits in the chair I see him look at the view and lick his lips. I look down and see that tent get bigger and smile.

He clears his throat as he places his hand on my thigh and rubs slowly upward, his fingertips tracing along the inside of my legs. He says softly as if not wanting anyone to hear him... "I can see How excited you are to get started "
 
Melanie directed me to my desk chair and positioned herself so I was staring right at her panties pulled tight into her pussy showing both of her pussy lips devoid of hair. This was getting more interesting with each passing moment. I placed my hands on her thighs feeling her silky softness of her skin. I pulled my chair close and lifted her legs over my shoulders. Then I started teaching. "Math has a lot of similar traits to language, logic, and philosophy. As I bent my head down to kiss Melanie's upper thighs as I said this. "We together will explore these traits and more as my lips brushed the outer labia. We will some times use some tools. My hand snakes up to her panties and pulls them aside and I plunge a finger deep into her pussy. We will discuss the back bone of Math ,theroms, and our first therom is how long will it take you to cum?" With that statement I bury my head into pussy licking the full length of her slit. My finger pressing on her roughness deep in her pussy and my tongue on her clit Melanie was begining to play her own concert as her breathing started to increase in speed as her arrousal began to build.
 
Melanie can't believe How easy it was to get her professor just where she wanted him. As he started kissing her thighs after putting her legs over his shoulders she scooted her bottom closer to him as he pulled her. His lips connected with her outer labia and she looked over at the door to his office and smiled when she saw he had locked it. When he plunged his finger into her pussy she lost all train of thought she barely heard him speak and suddenly his tongue was on her slit.

She leaned back on her elbows and watched him, biting her lip as he enjoyed her pussy. Her breathing quickened and as much as she tried to hold back a moan she couldn't any longer. "Ohhhh professor!! "

She wasn't really expecting him to dive right in and although she wanted him to she was still pleasantly surprised when he did. His finger was pressing perfectly against her g spot and her clit was swelling from his attentions. She couldn't get over How quickly he was making her orgasm build and knew at that moment this would be her favorite class.
 
Melanie's orgasm seemed like it was approaching as fast a a bullet train. Her little squeals of passion were getting closer together. My tongue searched out her clit and assaulted it with new intensity trying to bring her orgasm to a shattering conclusion. In a few licks her legs pulled me deeper into her pussy a wave after wave crescendoed through out her body as her orgasm roared through her body. As she started to recover from her experience. I stood up from my chair and unbuckled my belt and let my pants fall to the floor and my cock stood straight up bobbing with my pulse. Precum leaking out of the tip. My eyes fall on to Melanie and with an unspoken look, try to will her to engulf it it in her mouth.
 
I look at the professor as he stands up and undoes his pants, my eyes move to his cock that is standing straight up begging for attention. I lick my lips noticing the precum that has formed on the tip, slipping gently from his desk I drop to my knees infront of him.

I wrap one of my small delicate hands around his shaft and guide him to my mouth, my tongue flicks out catching the tip gently and rolling over him slowly,savoring his taste, the precum is salty sweet on my tongue before I engulf him completely with my warm wet mouth. Sucking and licking him hungrily, wanting to taste all that he offers. Knowing that I definitely don't want this to be a one time thing. My pussy is still quivering from the orgasm his tongue and fingers gave me. I hope that I can give him just as much pleasure as he gave me. I look up at him as I swirl my tongue over the ridge of his shaft then flick my tongue against the tip,lapping the precum. As it forms.

The professor looks down at me, watching as his cock slides in and out of my mouth
 
After I got done and had given her an earth shattering orgasm I stood up and undid my belt and my pants dropped to the floor. It was now time for my throbbing cock to be serviced. And serviced it was she sunk to her knees and pulled my cock to lips and started washing it with her tongue. Soon I was leaking precum. She was lapping it up as fast as it showed up. Then she took the whole thing in her mouth right down to the root. Applying suction as she drew her lips up the length of my cock. I rolled my eyes back into my head as the sucking was getting my blood to flow quite quickly. I was envisioning in my head all of the things this class was going to provide. I was snapped out of my daydreaming when the familiar feeling of my impending orgasm tingled my balls. I saw her eyes watching my face looking for signs of pleasure. The intensity of he experience found my hands grabbing her head as I picked up my pace. Soon my cock was rock hard and dripping and throbbing. I pushed her head down the full length of my cock. As she bottomed out I exploded into her mouth. Shooting gobs of my cum down her throat it spilled out and dribbled down her chin. As my spurts subsided she licked all my cum off of my shaft and pulled the rivulets of cum back to her mouth and moaning as she swallowed what remained. I sank back down into a chair. I knew this was going to be a nice semester.
 
I look up at the man that could quite easily become my new favorite professor and smile as I stand up licking his cum from my lips and the little bit from my fingers that dripped onto my chin. I can tell he's satisfied as I sit on his desk right in front of him and smile more. With a slight tilt of my head I flip the hair from my shoulders and lick over my lips again slowly as he watches me. I can't help but notice him look over my thighs and up to my breasts over and over. I giggle softly and cross my legs resting one foot on his thigh as I lean back slightly. "So Professor....how did I do for my first class?"
 
Well you got the essence of the material but I am sure there are a few more things I can teach you. As I spread her legs wide and drop my face between them. First we must get you ready to accept your teachings as he bends his head down to her smooth shaven pussy. His rough tongue moves over her outer lips making the entrance to her pussy nice and slick.
 
I lean back on my arms gasping as your tongue moves over my outer lips, I bite my bottom lip sucking it gently into my mouth as I scoot forward on your desk just a little so you don't have to lean as far in. I close my eyes and take a breath trying to calm my shaky voice. "well Professor, I could definitely use some extra tutoring if your up for it"
 
Tutoring, why Melanie I would be glad to tutor you. As my tongue dove deep into her pussy. The juices from our earlier work escaping her pussy and running down her crack onto the table. I raised a finger to her slit as my tongue lapped at her opening. My finger spreading her juices around. Eventually my finger found her butt hole. As I drove my finger in her ass I bit her clit with my front teeth. Unleashing a massive......
 
I let out a loud moan as I feel his finger slip into my tight hole and his teeth bite down on my clit, my entire body trembles, my thighs moving closer to his head needing more of his tutoring. My hips buck slightly forward and my hands find his hair, pulling it gently. "please professor, teach me more"
 
Back
Top