master's dinner

crimsoncole22

Virgin
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Posts
5
I know it's been on here before but I can't find it or any information on it. Basically it's a dinner for multiple Dom's put on by thier respective subs. The subs do all the cooking serve the meal and kneel next to thier master. If anyone can point me in the right direction to find more information I would appreciate itm
 
I know it's been on here before but I can't find it or any information on it. Basically it's a dinner for multiple Dom's put on by thier respective subs. The subs do all the cooking serve the meal and kneel next to thier master. If anyone can point me in the right direction to find more information I would appreciate itm

I'm not sure what kind of information you're looking for. Don't you already have all the information you need to put together such an evening? :)
 
I believe a number of kink groups do this; I know of at least one group in the Tampa area that did it annually. Unfortunately, I've been out of that area for >a dozen years, so don't know/remember who there you might contact for more info. You might try an open question in Fetlife...
 
I remember Stella_Omega doing a tea similar to this recently, she (they? he? I don't remember their pronouns) might pop in and tell you about it.
 
Maybe post on one of the relevant groups on FetLife if you're looking for other people to do this with. In terms of "how" to do it - it all seems pretty self-explanatory. Just do the exact thing you said. Anything you're unsure about just make it up - it's your thing after all.
 
Yah...unless you're looking to adhere to some set of protocol, I don't see why it can't be anything you and the associated individuals want it to be. If you are looking for a specific set of protocols, probably best to talk to the Doms involved about that, as I assume they would be the ones enforcing said protocols.
 
Did you try a Google search using high protocol BDSM dinner? You'll get all sorts of info.
 
Back
Top