Chance Meeting

Angelus

Wrapped up in Shadow
Joined
Aug 15, 2000
Posts
6,309
I have an idea for a new thread. It is about a young man who works at an adult shop. At first he started working there because it was the only job he could get but then he stays on because he hopes that he will meet someone who will either go out with him or just have sex.

Two months later however everything has changed. The job isn't as interesting anymore and it makes him wonder if he should leave and try to find work elsewhere.

It is then that a woman walks in, a woman that he knows. He does not realize she is a regular of the place. She is shocked to see him there as well.

Whoever would love to take the part of the woman you can choose what you wish her to be, whether it's his sister, a neighbor or someone he has a crush on. It is totally up to you.
 
Hi there,

I'd love to try this out with you. I was hoping the woman could be his sister's friend who he thought was innocent but then turns out, she's kind of a sex addict. What do you think?
 
Amy had just returned from one of her searches in Maryland. It was utterly disappointing not to find her missing half brother. Maybe she should accept the fact that he was gone and leave it alone. Amy decided to stop at the adult book nook and see if Master P's latest instructional book was on the shelves. Even before Amy opened the door she felt the knot in her belly and that wave of nervousness.

"What are the odds?" Amy mused as she pulled the heavy grated door open to step up and amble inside her second favorite haunt. The aroma was there, the faint hint of cherry tobacco mixed with a manly scent that screamed Dominance.

"Runt?" Amy blinked twice as her green eyes began to sparkle with life. Amy ran her ivory hand through the web of curls pushing her tiny pixie ears out to hear his voice, the timber that caused her to realize her submissive nature.. Did he remember her? Or had the eleven years apart dimmed her presence.
 
OOC:
Michael "Mike" Fowler
21
Green eyes
Auburn hair
185lbs muscular build
6' 1"

IC:

That's it, I am officially bored, I thought to myself as I sat behind the desk and looked out into the store. It seemed that every day was the same thing. Stock the shelves, read up on what new toys there were as well as the new DVDs, stop the occasionally shop lifter which to me seemed a little strange, stealing from an adult store. I shrugged my shoulders though; it didn't seem that strange at all. Here I was working in this store, which I still couldn't remember for the life of me; who had never set foot in one before. Well I had, on a dare.

I turned to look at the monitors then, not even hearing the chime of a new customer. It was then I heard a voice call me runt. Nobody had called me that except for just one person. I turned then and came face to face with Amy. I could not believe it. She had definitely grown up since the last time I saw her, heck the last time I had seen her was when I was ten.

"Amy? What the heck are you doing in here? This is no place for you."

It was then I realized I was going bright red from embarrassment.
 
Amy laughed as her dear sweet half brother was giving her the lecture about being in the adult store. "Well run ... bro I am an adult now."

Amy had a point being nineteen. Still a world of questions rose as she gathered her other lustful thoughts for the back burner. Where to begin talking about was first and coming to how she missed him working here.

Instead she walked up to him and gently caressed his cheek before planting one of the first passionate kiss on his lips with such force she bruised her own. "I've longed to find you, bro. Your last promise has burned on me since m:rose:y mom took me away from you and dad."

Amy didn't have the dirty blonde hair anymore, it was dyed black with burgundy streaks and at her neck was a leather collar of soft green. Amy stood five foot seven with her black heels and she lost the freckles that plagued her satin complexion.
 
I stood there a little dumbfounded. What was the promise I had made? I looked at her, still a little shocked from the kiss and tried to wrack my brain. What was it that I said to her?

I wanted to ask but I knew I couldn't. It would be rude of me.

"Well dear sister. It seems that you have grown up. This is truly the last place I expected you to be. But this is the last place I expected to be as well."

He looked at her then and it was then that it dawned on him. She truly was hot. She was the type of woman he would chase after and give everything up for. Without another thought he reached over the counter, placed one hand in the back of her head and kissed her deeply.

Oh my god, he thought to himself. She tastes so good.
 
Amy nodded as Michael spoke. "I've looked for you since mom died three years ago.. When I couldn't find you or dad the state made me live with Aunt Bible thumping Betty."

There was a quick shudder "She allowed me to hire an investigator five months ago with the understanding I had six months to find another relative before the girl's reformatory."

Then came the second kiss that made Amy's legs feel like jello. Her heart was beating faster as their lips crossed again. "Don't let me go back. Keep me here with you. I'll do anything you want to make things right. I just can't live with Aunt Betty and keep my sanity. Where's dad?"
 
I looked at her with wide eyes. I didn't think her life was this bad. Since she had been taken away by my stepmother after the divorce I had hoped that everything would be okay for her. It clearly wasn't and it made me want to reach out to her and take her home, just so I knew she was safe and sound.

After the second kiss she looked at me and told me she would anything to stay with me and not go back to her Aunt. As soon as I heard that my first thought was to wrap her up in a blanket, take her home and hide her there. I quickly shook my head with a laugh as I knew that was the stupidest idea I had ever had.

Then she mentioned Dad. I looked at her, "He is still around. He is more successful than ever. He wanted me to work for him do that I would eventually take over the company but I told him I wanted to make my own way for now.'

"We can see him tonight if you would like. You'll have to wait until the end of my shift however. The worst thing is I just got started so I have another eight hours to go."

I leaned forward with a smile then, "You could always go too the back and watch some movies. If you want you can try out some of merchandise."

As I said the word merchandise I did the quotation marks with my fingers and had a big grin on my face.
 
Amy heard the low laugh and frowned. Luckily he hadn't met Aunt Betty or had to tolerate her prayer meetings, snake handling, five hour church services, or wood shed discipline. There was so much to say and yet she didn't want to admit the abuse as it was the leverage for Amy to comply with the bizarre rules Aunt Betty lorded on Amy.

Amy felt a sensation of joy knowing her dad was still alive. "Do you think Dad would recognize me?"

Then there was a slight silence as vague memories resurfaced. "Dad has a company?"

Michael offered to take Amy to see him. "Yes, I want to see him. I have fading images of him but I'm confused on which one is him. Mom sorta slept around with men. Plus she would trash any pictures..."

Still hanging here was a far better option versus going back to Aunt Betty's . Amy moved up a few stairs to the playroom. In here she could relax and try out the newest toys.

"I look forward to our playtime." Amy smirked as she gave his cock a playful squeeze.
 
I let out a low moan when Amy squeezed my cock. I wanted nothing more than to follow her, strip her naked and "play" with her. There was only one thing stopping me however andnit qas the fact that I had to watch the store. The last thing I wanted was for my boss to come in while I was in the playroom having sex with my half sister. Somehow I didn't think that would go down too well.

Reluctantly I walked back the counter as Amy disappeared into the play room. It was then I remembered the cameras that were situated in each room.

With a flick of the switch I turned on the monitor. As luck would have it Amy walked into the room right at that point.

I could not help but smile. Maybe today wasn't going to be a total loss after all. I just wished I could tell her what to do.

As if on cue I watched as she walked to the wall where all the toys hung neatly.

"Oh my god. Yes," I said before I could stop myself
 
Amy had visited the toy room numerous times before and knew most of the items on display intimately. Automatically she reached for the spring turn nipple clamps and a small flogger, next Amy opened the large clear butt plug case and withdrew the one that vibrates . Now it was something larger and personal for her hungry twat. Amy chose the alien dildo, nine inches long with four inch girth layered with bumps that resembles moving blood veins. The base supports two baseball sized ball sac which could pulse realistically. The other surprise was a personal water bottle filled with a creamy substance.

Amy removed her blouse leaving the booster under her 42DD breasts but exposing the top and rosy aerolaes. For a few minutes Amy plays with her girls. Tugging and pinching the sensitive tips before attaching the clamps. "Ohhhh"

The metal teeth sunk in tight and Amy made the nipples redder by tugging on the connecting chain. Amy closed her eyes as her face contorted from the hard slaps made by the flogger. Amy moaned softly when the clamps were jostled by the leather whip. When Amy felt ready she moved to the raised floor table setting down the other items lovingly in order to remove her tight denim skirt. All that was left on was a pink pair of lacy crotchless undies that exposed her bare pussy, but when Amy opened her thighs a tiny golden glimmer sparkled.

The golden ring free from hiding was now being rubbed to the first of many orgasms. Now Amy places the dildo in a divot so its free standing while she straddled the head sinking to her knees as the bulbous head passes into her dripping cunt. "Ahhhhh."

Its painful but marvelous as waves ripple inside. Amy arches her back grinding on the cock while both hands maul her swaying titties. Fucking the full length as words leave her moist tinted lips. "Thank you, Master.... thank you.........."

It was obvious that Amy came from the creaking of the table and the creamy froth spilling around the base and pooling in the divot. Amy pushed the hose from the water bottle into her rectum while grinding on the cock again. Now Amy's actions bring out the lusty moans as she presses the warm liquid into her ass. Amy wishes she had another set of hands as she tries to push the plug in her flooded rectum. Yet Amy lifts off the alien to ease the plug in place. As the acrylic slips in the lubed hole,Amy plays with it and twists it back and forth til it sits snugly. Amy grabs her left breast and twists hard as the speed is pushed to 4. "Ohh yes make me hold it..... ohhhh yes my ass loves the plug."

Amy begins to pant heavily as the plug vibrates the milky liquid. Amy grabs the flogger smacking her breasts and tilting her groin to strike the cunt ring. Amy hit the ring and began convulsing,it was now that she dropped back on the dildo completely taking in the balls pushed the speed to three and cried out. "Fuck..... yes Runt..... make me your ........ ahhhhhhhh"
 
Back
Top