GLMC Asylum

Hunter had already cum once and was on his way to a second time. Amanda was moving the vibrator just under and along the head of his penis and the vibrations were driving him wild. He was trying not to thrust too hard into her and so far it seemed to be working as she had only been gasping in pleasure and not pain. Hunter decided to try one more thing and hope it was okay. if it was not he could stop right away so it should be okay. As he pulled out the vibrator the next time he pushed on her tail a little. As he thrust the vibrator in he pulled on her tail. He then kept this up and noticed she didn't yell out or try to thrust him away so he decided to keep doing it. Perhaps she would now cum before he did and it would be pleasant this time.
 
Hunter was trying something new, which felt amazing, but Amanda felt an orgasm coming. She wanted to keep going and trust that it'd be good, but fear took over and she pulled away. Hunter looked slightly dissapointed, which made Amanda feel the same way. "Hunter, I'm sorry. I really did want you to keep going, but I was too scared. Even with the person that I know can give me a good orgasm I pull away sometimes."

Amanda pulled on her tail a little out of nervousness from the awkward silence. She wanted to say something, but there was nothing that came to mind. She hoped Hunter would be ok with it, but hoped he'd say something as well.
 
Hunter was feeling disappointed. He thought he would finally be able to give Amanda some simple pleasure but she had stopped him. He understood though, it must be tough to trust someone and something when all it did was hurt normally.

"Hunter is fine Friend Amanda. He knows you tried. Maybe one day you and Hunter will play until you feel good," he smiled.
 
"Yeah. We probably will at some time." Amanda pulled her tail out and placed all the toys in the box and put it away. She then got into the bed. "If you want to sleep here you can, but if you want to go back to your room that's ok too." If he stayed, she'd probably get covered in cum again. She didn't really want to stay up too late as she had the past couple nights. But if he did go back to his room, Amanda would probably get more sleep. But then, if the monsters came, she wouldn't be prepared. "Your choice." Amanda said.
 
Hunter knew Amanda probably wanted more cum and he was ready to explode soon anyway but then he really needed to go back to his room and get some sleep.
"Hunter needs to shoot some white stuff, but then he needs to go to his room to sleep tonight. Is that OK Friend? It won't take him long, your buzzy machine got him really close."
 
"Ok then, Hunter. I should probably get some sleep too." Amanda still felt a little bad about not giving Hunter the satisfaction of making her have an orgasm. It was silly, and she really shouldn't be thinking about stuff like that, but it was an odd friendship and she needed to uphold it. There were only two, maybe three people she tolerated because of her schizophrenia, and Hunter was one of them. As alone as she'd always been, she wanted someone there for her. Like she was for-

"Oh no! I almost forgot! Sorry, Hunter, there's no time. Just head back to your room." Amanda was rushing as fast as she could to get clothes on, then dashed out the door.
 
Hunter was surprised and a little put out. Amanda had never turned down cum before so whatever she was late for must be really important. As he tried to slip his monster back into his pants he was thinking about who it could be. Suddenly a light bulb went off in his brain. Ah it was her girlfriend, this mysterious woman who she had taken to the underground cave and was the only one she could really stand to give her regular orgasms. For a second Hunter was jealous then he realized that a woman probably would be a better choice for Amanda than a big lug like him. She would definitely be a lot gentler.

Hunter was making his way back to his room when he looked up and shook his head. Just when had he started to care about what others wanted or needed. God this Amanda was starting to get to him. He still needed her to show him the more interesting places around here but he had better be careful about just how much she was starting to change him. What he needed to do was find someone in this place he could fuck and didn't mind a bit of pain in the process. Of course it would have to be someone that could handle his size, but he had not been here long enough to know anyone like that. Perhaps he could ask Amanda tomorrow. She might understand why he asked if he worded it properly and explained about the pain part in a way she might understand.

Getting back to his room he flopped down onto his bed. During his walk he had lost his erection and he really did not have the urge to cum anymore. Deciding to just save it for Amanda he rolled over and quickly fell asleep.
 
Amanda expected Hunter to have a general idea of who she was running to. It was her girlfriend which, due to her depression, wouldn't eat or take care of herself. That was Amanda's responcibility now, and she neglected her for three days now. But she wasn't taken to Amanda's room like she usually was. That was because she really didn't like people. Except Amanda... most of the time. She didn't want to take her back and see Hunter the next day in her 'second territory'. But Amanda didn't let it go by in secret, she explained everything, which got the girlfriend upset for taking him down to the cave.

Amanda finally got back to her room after fighting her girlfriend to eat. It was always trouble to keep her alive, but definitely worth it.
 
Hunter woke up early and decided to do a bit of checking in his room before seeking out Amanda. He observed the layout of his room and form it tried to decide if his was the same as Amanda's and contained any secret panels or observation windows. From where his bed was positioned the back wall did have a seemingly innocent picture that would be in just the right place to see everything in the room.

Okay so if that was there, perhaps there would be a secret panel. Hunter began to search for it in the same place it was located in Amanda's room.
 
Amanda had woke up uncomfortably early. She tried to sleep, but it just wouldn't happen. Then she heard some growling from her window and decided it was time to go. She subconciously went to Hunter's room, too tired to notice. It was just her mind finding the easiest way to get protection.

"Hunteeeeeeer." Amanda said, finally making it to his door and knocking. It took a little while but he opened the door. She kind of tripped in, falling over herself, until she finally plopped down on Hunters bed. "I don't mean to intrude. There's a monster in my room somewhere. So what you doing?" She almost fell asleep, but still couldn't. Hunter told her he was checking for a secret passage like in her room. She went to the panel that would be the right one in her room, kicked it, and nothing happened. She removed the picture from the wall, which was proof in itself, because Amanda's didn't come off. "Guess they are only observing the first few here*hint hint*."

She them went back to laying on the bed. "There's probably something secret in this room though. I'd help you look for it, but I'm really tired."
 
Hunter smiled down at the small form on his bed. "Hunter will look after his friend. You go to sleep little one and if you hear any more monster's Hunter will spray you with so much white stuff they will never come again."
Hunter lay down next to her and wrapped her up in his arms. What was it about this tiny girl that made him want to protect her instead of rape and kill her like he usually felt towards them. It must be because she was as screwed up as he was. Well whatever it was he would do all in his power to take care of her and if that meant cuming over her every day then so be it. He would still need to ask her about a woman he could fuck though. The urge was getting a bit too strong to hold back and he was getting a bit worried about what he might do. He didn't want to get caught in a place like this. Who knew what might happen.
 
Hunter had held Amanda in his arms as she tried to sleep. But for some reason, she could only become half-asleep. That uncomfortable place where you get more and more tired, but don't sleep. But it was alright, because Amanda hadn't had a dream better than being held by someone in a long time. Although, come to think of it, she hadn't had a dream that wasn't a blood-filled nightmare in a long time as well.

It seemed like an eternity, but the breakfast bell rang and it was time to get up. As Amanda got up though, she remembered Hunter's dissadvantage at lack of pleasure. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. There's a girl named Kacy. She is number 435 and lives in room E79 on the west wing." Amanda gave Hunter a little slip of paper with the same information on it. "She is the only one I could think of that you'd be able to have sex with. Her condition is only narcisism, but she has a problem with stuffing her pussy. Even so, it would probably be a little tight, but at least it won't rip her in half. So if you want to go see her, I'll be with my girlfriend." With that, she left to take her girlfriend to breakfast... On second thought, she'd bring 'breakfast' to her. Wouldn't even need to stop at the caffeteria.
 
Hunter watched as Amanda left his room and then proceeded to get changed and headed towards the cafeteria. If he was going to visit this Kacy he had a feeling he was going to need his strength. He knew a bit about Narcissist's from some reading he had done while moving around the country. They basically loved themselves and couldn't stand to have their flaws pointed out by anyone. Some of them became very aggressive if anyone did this and where more mean than a group full of head cheerleaders on a bad day.

There was another type though that it sounded like Kacy might belong to and that was the Amorous narcissist. These people basically craved sex and would lie and cheat to get what they wanted but would have no real feelings for their partner what so ever. It sounded as if Kacy was on a mission to find someone who could satisfy her and Amanda thought he might be able to do it.

After breakfast he made his way to room E79 finding it without too many problems. He knocked on the door and it was answered by a good looking red headed woman. Her top had the numbers 435 on it but Hunter wanted to make sure.
"Hello pretty lady. Amanda said Kacy was looking for a special someone like me. Are you Kacy?"
The woman looked him up and down with a half sneer on her face. "My dear boy, Who else would I be. Have you seen any other woman that even comes close to my beauty in all your life. Of course you haven't so don't even strain your dim witted mind trying to answer that. Now why on earth would sweet Amanda send a flawed specimen such as you to my door?"
Hunter had thought this was about the way it would go so he put one hand on the woman's chest and gently but firmly pushed her back into her room following her in.She was shocked enough not to scream and before she could he locked the door and pulled his trousers down revealing his big asset.
"Amanda said you would like this a lot and I would like you to."
Hunter watched as Kacy's face went from one of shock to one of lust.
"Well then that is a different story. I am sure we can work something out," she purred coming forward and stroking his length. Leading him to the bed she pushed him down before starting to strip. "Yes we most certainly can work something out."
 
Amanda expected that Hunter would probably go to Kacy, as she suggested. If not, he'd probably be alone in his room wondering what to do. She should have stayed, or at least helped him find Kacy-Amanda's girlfriend then rolled over in bed and gave her a kiss-Hunter was probably fine.

They were laying there, both quite small, niether of them really a protective force for the other. They had just finished 'breakfast' and Amanda's girlfriend was still slightly out of breath. "Sarah, I love you." Amanda said, petting Sarah's hair softly. As much as she wasn't a sexual person, she still craved it because it was the only thing that sent endorphins to her. But she wouldn't do it with anyone but Amanda. She also didn't like to talk much, so starting to lick Amanda's breasts let her know it was time to keep going.

Amanda let Sarah lick her breasts until she moved southward on the body. Sarah started feasting on the juicy little pussy Amanda provided. She couldn't help but moan slightly as her nether region was devoured. "S-Sarah, you know to be careful, right?" the slight increase in intensity of Sarah's tongue made Amanda a little happy that Sarah was happy enough to joke around, but orgasm was a little too close for that. Sarah finally slowed down just in time to get Amanda squirting. Then Sarah layed back and spread her legs. Amanda could do this for days.
 
Hunter was just about in heaven. Kacy had been working on his stiff pole for the last half an hour and showed no signs of letting up. She had stripped off and he had to admit she was one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen. He had made a move to grab her but she had just swatted his hands away and climbed aboard him and sunk down upon his massive cock. Of course she had not been able to get it fully inside her but she had ridden her self to her first orgasm within minutes, screaming all the while. She had not stopped just muttered something about being 'Full' for the first time and determined to get all of him inside her.

Over the next half hour she had ridden him to three more orgasms and he was building up to his first. She had managed to take a full three quarters of his length inside of her and she was still muttering to herself about wanting more. As he finally blew his first load into her she screamed out her joy and orgasmed again as he flooded her. Her eyes rolled back and she fell off him as she fainted away.

Hunter rolled over and began to fuck her harder, pushing another full inch into her. She came to with a squeal and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Oh god fuck me harder you big fucking stupid stud. I have never been this fucking full before.Fuck me hard and make me cum again you bastard," Kacy cried out.
Hunter let himself go and began to fuck her hard and fast, pushing as much of himself into her as she could take. She almost took everything he had , in fact she took the most any women had ever taken and he revealed in it fucking her hard and fast. Kacy was in pure bliss. She was cuming over and over again as Hunters cock filled her up and stretched her out. Never had she felt so full or so satisfied in all her life. Finally Hunter came again and blew a huge load inside her, before pulling out and finishing up by spraying her naked body with a load of his cum. Kacy lay on the bed exhausted as Hunter's cum leaked from her abused pussy and cum soaked body.

Hunter pulled up his pants feeling satisfied for the first time since coming to this place. Looking down at the woman he smiled his silly smile. "If Hunter's new friend needs anything she knows how to find him. He is going to go have something to eat now. Bye pretty lady."
 
As much fun as Amanda was having, she knew that Sarah needed more than pussy juices to feed her. Even knowing this, Amanda couldn't stop for at least ten minutes, until she forced her head away from Sarah's pussy. "Sarah, we need to get you some real food as well." Amanda most definitely did not want to stop, but keeping Sarah alive was more important than giving her an orgasm.

"Just a little longer?" Sarah had said. That was the first thing she had said that day. And then Amanda, unable to say no, let Sarah climb into a position that let both girls feast on the other's pussy. Amanda lost track of time until she checked the clock and found an hour had passed. There were no signs that Sarah was planning to stop anytime soon.

Another couple minutes, and both Sarah and Amanda were walking to the cafeteria. Hunter seemed to be just finishing, so they sat next to him. "Hi, Hunter. Did you have fun at Kacy's room?" Amanda said, as she sat down with Sarah.
 
Hunter nodded and then looked at the girl sitting next to Amanda. She had squeezed as close to her as she could and was looking at him with fearful eyes. These were not the usual sort of fearful eyes though it was more as if she was literally fearful of his size and not him. Hunter smiled his best stupid grin and spoke to Amanda. "Hunter had fun there friend and he thinks he made a new friend there." Looking at Sarah quickly he raiswd his hand a whispered loudly behind it. "Is this Friends Girlfriend. You were right, she is pretty. Hunter sees why you keep her all to yourself now,Hunter would too."
 
Sarah was literally trembling next to Amanda. This wasn't usual, even when near someone as big as Hunter. Sarah was billions upon billions of times more intellegent and observant than Amanda. They both knew that, and they also knew that Sarah wouldn't be scared unless she saw a true conciderable amount of danger. She then whispered into Amanda's ear. What she said was completely inaudiable to anyone but Amanda. But Amanda also whispered back a little louder.

"... No, no he's nice..... It's not like that..... I know but-..... No, there's no way.... You too?..... Yeah, I saw it too..." Amanda knew she could be heard, so Hunter only got half the conversation. "Uh, Hunter? Could you come back to my room please?"

The three went back to Amanda's room and she locked the door. "Hunter, I saw something when you came here. Then I saw it a couple times after. And now Sarah saw it. I can't ignore it anynore. You're hiding something aren't you? You're not who you act like are you?"
 
Hunter knew he was busted. He had been around Amanda too long and she had picked up on too many of his subtle hints, and this Sarah looked like she was close to if not more intelligent than him. Well he had a few choices here. He could try to bluff his way out, but he couldn't see that working. He could take these two out here and now, but with what he had learned so far that might work with Sarah but Amanda was too well known and got around too much. She would be missed quickly and he had been seen hanging around with her a lot lately. It would be too suspicious. Also he actually liked her. Well it looked like he would have to go with a version of the truth then.

"Okay girls you got me," he began in his normal voice, "I am not as stupid as I make myself out to be. In fact I am bloody well damn intelligent. I know about twelve languages and a couple of sub dialects and a few other things as well, but people just see a big dumb brute when they look at me. So it became a sort of game I played to see how long I could fool people, and what I could get away with. You would be amazed at what people will talk about in front of someone they think is a dummy, or the things they will do. It has just become a habit with me now and I do it all the time. I think there are only three people that know I am not a complete dummy. Well I guess I should say 5 now. The thing is I didn't mean to fool you or anything Amanda it's just something I do until I am comfortable around people and to tell you the truth I have never been comfortable around anyone, well I was becoming comfortable around you but you found me out first," he grinned.
 
Amanda was taken back by this completely new voice. It was completely different than what she was used to. The face as well. It was like he wore a mask before.Amanda thought about what he said. Can't imagine what people will say around him, what they'll show him. That was completely true. Amanda had trusted him so much that she showed and told him a ton. How could she be fooled like that? Well at least Sarah caught it instantly. If she hadn't it would be an insult to her intellegence. Thinking of Sarah; she was slowly circling aroud Hunter examining him.

"You've killed before, haven't you?" Sarah said out of the blue. She never really had that thing in her head that told her not to say something. Although, the lack of talking anyway made up for it.

"Sarah, I doubt he's killed anyone. Right, Hunter?" Said Amanda.
 
Hunter was a little taken aback by this small woman. Yes she was intelligent but at the same time she was very dumb. "Sarah, I can tell you are a very smart lady so before I answer that let me just point something out to you. You are not as smart as you think you are." Hunter had edged slowly back towards the door until he was less than an arms reach from it and stopped. He hadn't moved far and he was still a fair distance away from the door, but now the girls were effectively trapped in the room with him. "You have just announced to me that you think that I am a killer," he continued holding Sarah's gaze as he explained her situation and her blunder, " Yet you are on the wrong side of the room and could not escape past me if you tried. If I really was a killer and you had found me out what would two more lives be. I don't mean to be rude but I am afraid I could kill you both with ease and with my knowledge I certainly could make it look like an accident." He watched as the girls eyes started to go wide and he raised his arms up high and stepped away from the door and put his back against the wall.

"To answer your question though Sarah, yes I have killed. I have killed a lot of animals to feed myself and I have worked on farms so I have killed animals for slaughter, for stock and even to put them out of their misery. I have never killed in the way you are thinking of though."
 
Amanda was completely out of the circle now. She was questioning herself if she was in the same reality as before. The complete confusion took over her mind, and she tried to piece everything together from the beginning, but then all calculations were thrown off the table when Sarah did something that truely must have been caused by some sort of dimensional rift. At least, that's what was going on in Amanda's mind.

Sarah had smiled slightly and couldn't help but give a quick little chuckle. She knew Amanda would have a mental breakdown because of this. Afterall, she'd been trying to get Sarah to smile for years. But there was something that Hunter most definitely didn't pick up when Amanda was carelessly showing him around the asylum. And that was that the door was the least likely place that her and Amanda would try to escape from when in danger. The only thing that caught her off guard was that he didn't make his move. He didn't confess, and attack. He must have known that Amanda would be determination for everyone to find who did it. But he really could have made it look like an accident. Nobody would suspect a thing. That meant something that Sarah really didn't want to accept. Hunter actually did like Amanda. "No, Hunter, you're right. You haven't killed in the way I'm thinking, have you? For your victims, it was much worse, wasn't it?" Sarah now had no sympathy. She was going to let hell break loose, and then cut it down to size.
 
Hunter really didn't like this girl now. Obviously she thought she knew him and considered him beneath her. Well he had tried to play nice but she was really pushing all his buttons. He was just sorry that Amanda had been caught up in all of this.

Grinning at Sarah Hunter allowed some of his true personality to leak through. "Oh you think you have me all figured out don't you little girl. I have moved over here to block the door so you can't escape and you think that makes me feel comfortable. Oh I know you never planned to escape this way Sarah," Hunter sneered out her name. "You think I don't know about the secret passageway behind the wall. There's just the little problem of how both of you are going to get through it before I grab one or both of you before you make it. You see I am a lot quicker than I look and a hell of a lot stronger than I have shown to even Amanda there. So I guess you have forced my hand. You know I really do like Amanda and if you hadn't said anything she would have been perfectly safe. Kacey was going to take care of my Primal urges and Amanda was just going to help me rule this place. Oh well so much for that, you really should have been a good girl Sarah."
 
Back
Top