Sissy cuckold couples and their Bulls!

Ilovesilkthongs

Really Experienced
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to start a new cuckold thread where Bulls and sissy cuckold couples would share their cuckolding experiences. I would love to hear what wives said or did when they were first taken by a bull? How did she feel? How did the sissy feel?

I personally would really like my gf to cuckold me. I have a very small penis and have never made her cum with my dick. She has me wear panties, but is still reluctant to take the final step. Obviously it is up to her whether she would like to make me a cuckold, but I would love hear everyone's thoughts!

Thanks for starting this thread...

I have been with a few couples, but not regularly (i.e. they were isolated 1-off incidents), so I don't feel I'm experienced enough to give the details I think you are after. However, I have subscribed to this thread as the thought of taking-over as the alpha male in another couples relationship & showing the cuck what a real man does with his wife / gf always get me hard.

Oh wow that is what gets me going. I would love for a real man to make my gf cum like I can't. Would you like the cuck to watch? What about making wear panties?

Thanks for starting this thread...

I have been with a few couples, but not regularly (i.e. they were isolated 1-off incidents), so I don't feel I'm experienced enough to give the details I think you are after. However, I have subscribed to this thread as the thought of taking-over as the alpha male in another couples relationship & showing the cuck what a real man does with his wife / gf always get me hard.

Oh wow that is what gets me going. I would love for a real man to make my gf cum like I can't. Would you like the cuck to watch? What about making wear panties?

Cuck watching is all part of the experience & I imagine will heighten the pleasure for both of them (as well as helping his training - helping him to come to terms with his wife / gf now (sexually at least) belonging to another

I agree I really want to watch her receive the pleasure I could never give her. Also I think seeing a real man's cock pound her would make me even more submissive. As for the cuck do you like to feminize him?

Cuck watching is all part of the experience & I imagine will heighten the pleasure for both of them (as well as helping his training - helping him to come to terms with his wife / gf now (sexually at least) belonging to another

I agree I really want to watch her receive the pleasure I could never give her. Also I think seeing a real man's cock pound her would make me even more submissive. As for the cuck do you like to feminize him?

I think its really hot to feminize the cuck

bump!

Hey everyone I thought I would update you guys on what happen with my gf the other night. Sadly there is still no other man in our relationship, but she really made me cum hard in my panties. She had me on my hands and knees in a pink thong panty and matching bra. I was shaved totally smooth and had a long blond wig on. She stood next to the bed and inserted her fingers in my ass and started rubbing my little dick. She stroked me slowly and fingered my prostate, while demanding that I moan like a slut. She kept telling me how small my dick is and that its really more like a clit. I ended up cumming all over her hand and then watching her vibrate until she came.

Love to hear your experiences and fantasies!

Hey everyone I thought I would update you guys on what happen with my gf the other night. Sadly there is still no other man in our relationship, but she really made me cum hard in my panties. She had me on my hands and knees in a pink thong panty and matching bra. I was shaved totally smooth and had a long blond wig on. She stood next to the bed and inserted her fingers in my ass and started rubbing my little dick. She stroked me slowly and fingered my prostate, while demanding that I moan like a slut. She kept telling me how small my dick is and that its really more like a clit. I ended up cumming all over her hand and then watching her vibrate until she came.

Love to hear your experiences and fantasies!

Great post hun! Lets see if your gf will graduate to using a strap on!

strap on

Hey everyone I thought I would update the thread I started. I recently had a birthday and my GF gave me a wonderful gift, a strap on! First she had me shave myself completely smooth, and then she helped me with my make up. She and I both prefer a limited amount of make up so I look like a real women, my favorite part is the pink lip gloss. Next she had me slide into pink thong panties with a matching padded bra. After this came a tight white tennis skirt that you could see my thong through. Finally I put on a tight black tank top and long blond wig. She had me wait in bed admiring myself when she entered with a big black strap on. It was about 8'' long and thick. She stroked it and told me this is what a real mans cock looks like before she pushed me to my knees to suck her. It took some time to get used to but she ended up fucking me hard and deep. She loved hearing me moan and scream. I finished on my back with my legs over her shoulders. She was pounding my ass and her making me stroke my little dick. Before I could cum she made me scream "I am a little dick sissy!". I don't know if we will ever involve another man, but my gf knows how to please me!

Great post hun! Lets see if your gf will graduate to using a strap on!

Hey everyone I thought I would update the thread I started. I recently had a birthday and my GF gave me a wonderful gift, a strap on! First she had me shave myself completely smooth, and then she helped me with my make up. She and I both prefer a limited amount of make up so I look like a real women, my favorite part is the pink lip gloss. Next she had me slide into pink thong panties with a matching padded bra. After this came a tight white tennis skirt that you could see my thong through. Finally I put on a tight black tank top and long blond wig. She had me wait in bed admiring myself when she entered with a big black strap on. It was about 8'' long and thick. She stroked it and told me this is what a real mans cock looks like before she pushed me to my knees to suck her. It took some time to get used to but she ended up fucking me hard and deep. She loved hearing me moan and scream. I finished on my back with my legs over her shoulders. She was pounding my ass and her making me stroke my little dick. Before I could cum she made me scream "I am a little dick sissy!". I don't know if we will ever involve another man, but my gf knows how to please me!

i have to say, you are a very lucky person ilovesilkthongs. your experience sounds wonderful. any new developments in the meantime?

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to start a new cuckold thread where Bulls and sissy cuckold couples would share their cuckolding experiences. I would love to hear what wives said or did when they were first taken by a bull? How did she feel? How did the sissy feel?

I personally would really like my gf to cuckold me. I have a very small penis and have never made her cum with my dick. She has me wear panties, but is still reluctant to take the final step. Obviously it is up to her whether she would like to make me a cuckold, but I would love hear everyone's thoughts!

That is soooo hot. Mine has cheated on me a couple times. It was very exciting for me.

I've been the bull. Next time I want a cuck who will dress, cleanup, and service at my whim. :)

back!

Hey everyone, I am excited to see my thread brought back to life! I would love more PMs about being a sissy. I love hearing about women who were fucked by big dicks and loved it! All you bulls out there post your experiences of being a real man for a sissy cuckold couple!

PM me!

I have given oral to my gf while in panties and have been thoroughly fingerfucked. Love reading all of these experieces, verrrry hot! I would definitely love to be in panties, bent over, and fucked by a strapon, and see my gf sucking a big hard cock!

My wife and I like the cuckold thing but not really into the sissy/humiliation aspect. Would love to see her fucked hard by a nice big cock though.

Hi my wife keeps my cocklocked in a steel cock cage always when i am without her. That means when i go Tour work Ort when she ist shopping aso. She teases me by playing with my balls and pinching and biting my nips,what i like so much.She tells me how she likes it that my dick wich is oft average size is safe in the cage so Woody can touch it and it prevents me Form playing. She is in total Control oft my orgasmns. I have to lick her pussy as often as she wants,normally twice a day and much more at weekends. I am allowed to come once a month plus one on my birthday and one on chrismas.but seh never lets me come 14 times a year.last year i had 9 orgasmns,this year until now 6. I love and adore my wonderful wife.

I never understood the draw of orgasm denial... But then, that's likely why I've only bulled.

Not just where panties, but you would have to clean me up with your tongue after you watch me make your wife cum. 10 plus size wise

I've gotten some interesting PMs from some cucks from this thread... *evil grin*

Back