hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah suprisingly i was really well behaved but my friend was not so much. now have a massive bump on my head from my friend knocking my head into a fence :S

hehe well now im just blushing

cause i have bad hair?

hey im okay still hungover

Heyy sweetie take care of yourself. All we need is you in a coma; THEN we would never see you!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek:

yeah suprisingly i was really well behaved but my friend was not so much. now have a massive bump on my head from my friend knocking my head into a fence :S
You can't fool me. As a phrenologist I know that bump was always there and it means you have a tendency to be a slutty sex toy. :confused:

cause i have bad hair?

Any excuse to get my hands on you. :D

How about next image you put up we get to check out the bed hair give us an idea of what a lucky guy could wake up to. ;)

How about next image you put up we get to check out the bed hair give us an idea of what a lucky guy could wake up to. ;)

heheh sure i guess so :p i will do

That's actually quite sexy of a thought. Nice thought about waking up next to you.

heheh it's probably not a pretty sight

You call FishFryer a pervert, like it is that a bad thing??

hehe no i never said it was a bad thing

I all about bumps. I know that when I feel your bumps you will get excited. ;)

heheh hey who says you get to touch my bumps? :p

That's why you love me. :D

i know

If you don't behave. I'll cuff your hands behind your back, blindfold you, fit a hobble chain to your ankles and take you into town and invite all and sundry to feel your bumps. :devil:

whimpers and shakes my head.... no thankyou...you wouldn't dare!
*backs up* also i don't even know what a hobble chain is

I agree with the past post a pic of you naked and bed head would be very sexy. kinda the just had wild rouch sex look yummmm!

you need to start gagging on a dildo and showing us those watery eyes of yours in a picture where you deep throat on a big dildo... that would be MEGA HOTTTT ;)

whimpers and shakes my head.... no thankyou...you wouldn't dare!
*backs up* also i don't even know what a hobble chain is

It is simply a short chain which prevents you running or walking properly, hence you have to hobble along. For an even more hobbling experience having the legs bound together just above the knees is very effective. :devil:

I should advise you it would be unwise to dare me, though you might enjoy it. :kiss:

I agree with the past post a pic of you naked and bed head would be very sexy. kinda the just had wild rouch sex look yummmm!

heheh will have to get myself a picture of that up

you need to start gagging on a dildo and showing us those watery eyes of yours in a picture where you deep throat on a big dildo... that would be MEGA HOTTTT ;)

hmmm shall start practicing my deepthroating skills ;)

Mmmwwwwwaaaaahhhhhh! I do, wold love to see pictres of that FishFryer!!!

heheh hey no ganging up on me you

It is simply a short chain which prevents you running or walking properly, hence you have to hobble along. For an even more hobbling experience having the legs bound together just above the knees is very effective. :devil:

I should advise you it would be unwise to dare me, though you might enjoy it. :kiss:

pouts meanie i don't like hobbling :p heheh

dare ya ;)

heheh will have to get myself a picture of that up

hmmm shall start practicing my deepthroating skills ;)

heheh hey no ganging up on me you

pouts meanie i don't like hobbling :p heheh

dare ya ;)
Never dare!! Remember my pictre of my cffs, I posted on here, the leg irons were in there, also, they can hobble yoi!!

if you were naked and i was naked and i was behind you buried deep inside you, and we tried to walk, we'd sort of be hobbled...

if you were naked and i was naked and i was behind you buried deep inside you, and we tried to walk, we'd sort of be hobbled...
Juaan you are beiing modest; you know if you did that her feet would NOT be touching the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back