Feedback / Hate Email's

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
Has anyone been getting hate mail/feedback these past couple of weeks? It’s getting pretty nasty and maybe we should start to track who’s sending it. Some of the readers are unable to separate the fictional world with reality and one of these readers might be the next gun shooting wacko.

You must write in Loving Wives..... Sorry it just comes with the territory.... :rolleyes:

TxRad said:
You must write in Loving Wives..... Sorry it just comes with the territory.... :rolleyes:

I agree with Tx.

While it's disturbing, I'm sure, I doubt it's anything to get paranoid over.

Be like a duck, let it roll off your back.

hate emails

Hi, yes... I've gotten a few by insecure white males who read my stories...
Hmm... Why do they read them if they hate them so much? But it's best to let it go and realize that it's them who have the problem.

Jenny

TxRad said:

Yes, I checked her stories out, the majority are in the LW category.

Naw, I only get feedback saying, "Nice ass, baby." :rolleyes:

Like that has anything to do with anything I've written.

I had a few strange emails when I got my first story up, I know its pretty near the knuckle and a few called it a 'stroke story' - and now the last part is up too, I'll probably have a few more LOL

Don't let them bother you, just delete them, forget about them and concentrate on the positive feedback. You could always turn the email function off then the only feedback will be with your stories on the site. :)

Jenny_Jackson said:
Naw, I only get feedback saying, "Nice ass, baby." :rolleyes:

Like that has anything to do with anything I've written.

Wish someone would give me that kind of feedback. Do you pay them, Jens? :rolleyes:

I have heard that the Loving Wives category has problems. What kinds of hate mail? What is the content focussed on? Does this occur mostly for authors writing about infidelity or extra-marital involvements?

Guess it would help to read some more stories there. So many stories...so little time!

elfin_odalisque said:
Wish someone would give me that kind of feedback. Do you pay them, Jens? :rolleyes:
No. For some odd reason, there is a pic in my profile that I didn't put there and I can't remove. I have no idea who's ass it is. :(

jeninflorida

You write well and I had fun with the stories of yours I read.

But, on this site, the category of Loving Wives is quite a battlefield between two factions - the cuckolders and the Glock buyers. Your stories are more gentle than the general tone here and I would suggest you think of using cats like Erotic Couplings, Romance - even Fetish or Non-Consent.

The comments you are getting, however upsetting, are not based on literary criticism. Do what Cloudy says and roll with the punches. I enjoy what you write and will go back to read more.

Thanks for posting.

Elle :rose:

Last edited:
Jenny_Jackson said:
No. For some odd reason, there is a pic in my profile that I didn't put there and I can't remove. I have no idea who's ass it is. :(

Can I claim it then?

Jenny_Jackson said:

Oh, oh, I gotta go look... :D...Damn, I wuz 2 late... :confused:

I got one a while back. It had to do with the story about Rebecca St. James. somebody was really angry that I had written about her.

Hahaha. I got a feedback once that went on and on about this character and how she was just a slut and how she should be strangled in her sleep and how I was just an angry bitch for even writing such bullshit.

Don't know whos story it was, but it wasn't mine :D

hate mail

I've gotten a few, caused me to raise my eyebrow up to my hairline but I shrugged it off. Most of the input I've gotten on my stories have given me hots and hotter so one or two disgruntled knotheads I can accept. I just write something else that I keep to myself with an image I get of them and bump them off in the story line, painfully usually but it works. :)

poisonpen said:
I've gotten a few, caused me to raise my eyebrow up to my hairline but I shrugged it off. Most of the input I've gotten on my stories have given me hots and hotter so one or two disgruntled knotheads I can accept. I just write something else that I keep to myself with an image I get of them and bump them off in the story line, painfully usually but it works. :)

You KNOW! :) That is a very good idea...I think I'll try it! It will at least make me laugh a little about some stuff I take too seriously sometimes. :D

I got one a while back. It had to do with the story about Rebecca St. James. somebody was really angry that I had written about her.
Why did you write about her?
I view her Christian virginity as intriguing, even enticing.

I do believe it would be alluring to be the innocent Christian girl's first.

Last edited:
This original post is from 11 years ago and it has only gotten worse...

Most of the feedback on here is just a painful reminder that most people love reading about rape and violence toward women. So if you don't cater to the masses, you're going to get hated on.

There are so many amazing writers on Lit and it makes me sick to my stomach to see their work be labeled as trash. Literotica has gone downhill and it makes me really sad. When I was younger, it used to be my escape, where I could read well written, sexy and erotic stories with believable characters and great storylines. Now it's just a dumping ground for anonymous hate that is supposed 'feedback'.

Mine got so bad that I shut off all comments and ratings. If you really like my story, you can email me and I'll see your message of praise in my inbox. I don't have the time or energy to spend on negative comments that are not constructive at all. And I could honestly care less about ratings. I'm never going to write about rape or overt violence toward women so I'm never going to be popular on here and that's fine by me.

Most of us writers on here have spent years trying to perfect our craft. Don't let some nimrod who hates his/her life get to you.

This original post is from 11 years ago and it has only gotten worse...

Most of the feedback on here is just a painful reminder that most people love reading about rape and violence toward women. So if you don't cater to the masses, you're going to get hated on.

There are so many amazing writers on Lit and it makes me sick to my stomach to see their work be labeled as trash. Literotica has gone downhill and it makes me really sad. When I was younger, it used to be my escape, where I could read well written, sexy and erotic stories with believable characters and great storylines. Now it's just a dumping ground for anonymous hate that is supposed 'feedback'.

Mine got so bad that I shut off all comments and ratings. If you really like my story, you can email me and I'll see your message of praise in my inbox. I don't have the time or energy to spend on negative comments that are not constructive at all. And I could honestly care less about ratings. I'm never going to write about rape or overt violence toward women so I'm never going to be popular on here and that's fine by me.

Most of us writers on here have spent years trying to perfect our craft. Don't let some nimrod who hates his/her life get to you.
Yes, I, too, have received some highly negative comments.
I turned-off anonymous feedback.

I need to read your first time/ reluctance/ nonconsent stories.
They sound interesting

I didn't realize how old this was until someone pointed that out.
I though
Damn I've been gone so long I don't recognize any of these people, they all must be new.
But no, they're all old and well...I still don't recognize any of them.

Meh...I've been gone a long time, well several months. Things going on in my life, haven't had time to write, or submit anything. I'm wondering if I should continue the story I had started here. Everyone probably got pissed I left it on such a cliffhanger that they don't want to read it now :/

Yes, I noticed that the OP has even been banned.

Well the subject matter is still timely. Hardly a week goes by I don't get a death threat or go OFF yourself or a F.U. or F.O or a you suck email or comment.

They don't even say please!

That's what I thought at first until I started reviewing some of the political comments in the forum. There was a little bit of an alternate reality going on there that was probably knocking some of the wing nuts loose from the frame.

Back