Lingerie

scrymettet

Silly chocolate angel
Joined
Oct 11, 2001
Posts
24,043
How do you enjoy lingerie ?
what material do you prefer ? silk,lace leather...
Is there sexy underware for men ?
How did you start to wear or look at or both ?
Is lingerie be part of your sex live?
 
For me, not him

I find that when I wear lingerie it is often more for me than for him. My boyfriend will see me in it and know I'm in the mood but more that that, it helps me get into the mood and feel sexy and good about my body. And my favorite part is wearing it when no one else knows. (This works especially well if no one suspects that's the kind of person you are.) But suddenly you'll remember what you're wearing and look at the people around you and think...if they only knew...
 
I love wearing lingerie at home as well as at work/school. Having something silky (or leather/PVC) under your clothes definitely makes you feel sexy. I know my classmates don't have the slightest idea just how naughty I am.....and I like it that way ;)

My mood influences my lingerie choices. Some days I want silk and satin and some I want my PVC (look out when I've got that on!)

There's definitely some sexy undies out there for men. I came home with a kilt g-string for my man when I returned from a trip. Leaves very little to the imagination :) Even the right boxers can be sexy for me....something dark and silky.

Lingerie is definitely one of my weaknesses. My partner has started to complain that I have too many thongs ;)
 
Re: For me, not him

letsallgetlaid said:
And my favorite part is wearing it when no one else knows.
Thank you. I think I will never see (or look at) the women at work the same way.
But I forgot to ask about model. Thong i noticed but what about corset, garter belt, french knickers ?
 
Corsets and garters are definitely for at home play. Sometimes I might wear a corset when I'm going out and want that added "oomph" ;) I usally wear thigh highs to work though. I wouldn't dream of wearing a corset to school though.....just too much testosterone in my course!
 
I love to dress for bed

Sexy lingerie makes me feel more sensual and uninhibited! :)
Love,
Carla
 

Attachments

  • carlanewtoy7.jpg
    carlanewtoy7.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2,031
Lingerie ususally silky and sheer makes me feel sexy, and gets me into the mood and seeing his eyes light up when I come out in them when he isn't expecting it ain't too bad either. I like wearing the more sheer kind it makes me feel soo good and makes our time even more good *wink*.
 
Depends on my mood, and what is happening. I like to wear something sexy under my clothes when I go to work. People there never suspect what I'm really like, and it makes me feel more sensual. Especially if my lover has asked that I either wear, or not wear, a specific item.

I also like lacey or silky items - either almost sheer or just something that skims the body, outlining the curves. Like a present that needs to be unwrapped.

Corsets are fine as well, but I do find them a bit uncomfortable wearing them for a long time. Of course, nothing can beat the look in a man's eyes when he first sees you in one! And with any luck at all, the corset will be off long before it becomes too uncomfortable!
 
Comfy Corsets

I actually love the corset I have it is tremendously comfortable and really warm (which in cold climates is a wonderful attribute for lingerie to have). I can easily wear mine to work and all evening before it finally comes off.
And for some reason he love to have sex with me in it and not just wait until I'm out of it!
 
All those pieces of lingerie with boning in them leave horrible red marks on my skin. I don't think it's too sexy seeing all the places where the bones and wires and so forth were biting into me. Of course, nine times out of ten, a man gets so excited from the corset, he never sees the welts after.

It is kind of nice to leave the corsets, merry widows, and so forth on, though. Particularly if they are made of some silky fabric, or I love leaving velvet lingerie on. He gets to feel silky skin contrasting with that warm soft velvet -- it's very erotic.
 
Texture girl

I too love textures. The feelings that different textures evoke are great. I love feeling sensual things. I think that touch is really the most sensual emotion but I think that focus on it is often lost.
 
hollyday season

Lingerie is a wonderful hollyday gift. At least, I think so.
But I looking for a new way to wrap it. I admit Iam running out of ideas this year.
I tried already a big box with a lot of little in it with lingerie, perfume, jewels in.
Clumsy boxes witch look like something else.
Small boxes : one for the bra, one for each panties, one for each stocking and one for the garter belt.(All matching)
So if you have one ?
 
You could buy a very ugly outfit and hide the nice lingerie underneath (i.e. a hideous sweater with a nice bra underneath, skirt hiding the panties etc.). Or a cheap bag of some kind so she'll think you're giving her a bad handbag or piece of luggage.

You could also buy a piece of velvet and put the lingerie in it, fold it or roll it up, and close it with either some ribbon or a pin of some kind (if she likes brooches, that might be a nice touch).

Nothing else springs to mind. If I think of anything else, I'll add to the list.
 
If you are buying something to wear for you you can give and empty bux with a find your present note. (BTW guys try this too!!!!)
Or if you are buying for someone else. Tuck into his or her closet and wait until they find it. Of course tuck in front of or at least where they look a lot.
 
There are two different types of lingerie I like to wear.

1. Lingerie for myself.

2. Lingerie for my husband.

Lingerie for myself tends to be soft or silky, and most often a shade of light gray (I'm just partial to the color). It will usually be long, and elegant, a chemise, or a gown and robe. Nothing overly exciting.

Lingerie for my husband is nearly always red. He picks it out... has a thing for red lace.
 
What is up with men and red lace??

My fiancee is the same way he loves red lace, I basically everything he likes is red and lacy...
What's with that???!
 
I like red lace personally but my partner likes white lace, white silk, white everything! It's my least favorite but I humor him once in a while ;)
 
Re: What is up with men and red lace??

everything he likes is red and lacy...
What's with that???! [/B]
I can answer that. Imagine a male in a lingerie boutique. He feels unasy, unconfortable. The stress starts to build. The fear to be seen pops in ... So the prehistoric hunting instinct surfaces : Grab something and run. Red is one of the most conspicuous color.
Is that something red and not lacy available ?

Or maybe the Ferrari dreams ?

or the lack of imagination ?

or......
 
Red has always been a color associated with carnal urges. In humans, animals, flowers.

As for lace... its see through. What more could you ask for?

*chuckle*
 
Re: Re: For me, not him

scrymettet said:

Thank you. I think I will never see (or look at) the women at work the same way.
But I forgot to ask about model. Thong i noticed but what about corset, garter belt, french knickers ?

Smile ... And that is good :) I always enjoy imagining what kind of lingerie the woman next to me on the train or at the office is wearing.

I am an absolute fan of corsets, they are very sensual IMHO - Personally I am mot too much of a fan of french knickers but garter belts are wonderful.

Obviously, as a man one has fewer chances to treat HER by wearing lingerie. Nevertheless, the occasional G-string is something that a lot of women do appreciate.
 
I love lingerie... if I have a fetish that is it... I love wearing sexy, silk, lacy things under my clothes... I love wearing a thong and knowing when my man grabs my ass he is going to know what I have on... He and I pick out my lingerie together... He loves me in short skirts and thigh high stockings... and he loves my ass bare.... I don't just dress that way for him... I dress that way for me too... and I love knowing that regardless of what I have on... underneath is a little surprise... sometimes I will order something because I love the way his eyes light up when I tell him it is coming.... It is just something nice I do for me and for him.... and it makes me feel so very sexy...
 
I heaven :)

Hi Cellis,

I must admit that I never heard such an honest statement for lingerie. I am sure that your partner must be one happy guy :)

On the subject of shopping together for lingerie I totally agree with you - I always enjoy shopping for nice lingerie with HER. It is definitely a turn-on and sometimes I can convince her that the piece she is wearing is not too outrageous (well, you know sometimes I got my priorities right)
 
LOL.. thanks germangent...

I purposely leave the new Fredrick's catalogue on the coffee table when it comes... and let him go through and pick out things for me... he loves doing that (or maybe it is just the models)... anyway we have a lot of fun with that... :p
 
What lingerie do most men find the sexiest? I know it varies, but in general, don't they like the brighter colors and wilder styles? Or is that not true?
 
Back
Top