New Story Advertisments

Tumultuous Times At St.Thomas Ch. 01

Hi everyone!

I've written some things in the past, but this is the first time I ever shined-up and publicly posted anything xxx, and it's actually a lot more exciting than I thought to get feedback and stuff! :D

So, the first story I have posted is called 'Tumultuous Times At St.Thomas ', the first chapter of which is up now, but I have a rough outline of the whole story arc together, and am working on the 2nd chapter already. Not to worry though, I've tried to make a sort of beginnning and end to each one, so just reading the first part should be a satisfying experience.

It starts out with a high-school senior whose female principal starts being 'more than friendly' with him for some mysterious reason...the first part is in the 'mature' category, but the story will zip all over the place.

So, please check it out, vote, and let me know what you think, either here or privately...thanks!

link to story: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=107566
 
Re: Tumultuous Times At St.Thomas Ch. 01

Deadly Joker said:
Hi everyone!

I've written some things in the past, but this is the first time I ever shined-up and publicly posted anything xxx, and it's actually a lot more exciting than I thought to get feedback and stuff! :D

So, the first story I have posted is called 'Tumultuous Times At St.Thomas ', the first chapter of which is up now, but I have a rough outline of the whole story arc together, and am working on the 2nd chapter already. Not to worry though, I've tried to make a sort of beginnning and end to each one, so just reading the first part should be a satisfying experience.

It starts out with a high-school senior whose female principal starts being 'more than friendly' with him for some mysterious reason...the first part is in the 'mature' category, but the story will zip all over the place.

So, please check it out, vote, and let me know what you think, either here or privately...thanks!

link to story: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=107566



I just read your story and sent you feedback...:D
 
Hello,

Four of my stories have just been posted in audio. I hope you will enjoy them. I have a story pending to be posted soon and I'll add a link as soon as it goes up. Until then happy listening:D

Wicked:kiss:
 
Hello all --

I'm a new writer to Lit, I currently have three stories posted (links below), all in the BDSM category. If you enjoy the Master/Slave story genre, feel free to have a look and let me know what you think.

Regarding some of the earlier posters, I greatly enjoyed Lady Jane's two stories -- hot historical BDSM stuff -- and I was quite impressed with "Waiting for Nicholas" by cookiejar. Very atmospheric, and not the kind of thing you normally see on Lit.

--Zack
 
Seattle Zack said:
Hello all --

I'm a new writer to Lit, I currently have three stories posted (links below), all in the BDSM category. If you enjoy the Master/Slave story genre, feel free to have a look and let me know what you think.

Regarding some of the earlier posters, I greatly enjoyed Lady Jane's two stories -- hot historical BDSM stuff -- and I was quite impressed with "Waiting for Nicholas" by cookiejar. Very atmospheric, and not the kind of thing you normally see on Lit.

--Zack


Ty Zack...I will be getting to your stories later today...:)
 
Another submission of mine I am seeking feedback on

I have had another submission accepted here (my second) and it is very different from the first. It is non-fiction, with only the names changed (to protect the innocent :) ) . I would like opinions on the content as well as the writing itself. There is at least one mistake that I missed in the editing that I did notice (an extra word), but anyhow, in the BDSM genre (online D/s stuff), please give me your opinions and critiques. Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

Here is the link:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=107342

D A
 
Hi all,

I've Just posted a new story called Reunited ch 1 please check it out .
The story is catergorized under lesbian sex. I've never been to good at synopsis so I'll just post an excerpt

Send her in" I said picking up the receiver, "Oh and hold my calls during the meeting. Thanks Becky"

Replacing the receiver I sat up straight and fixed a smile on my face, I had the compulsion to reach in my top drawer and check my face in my compact. However I didn't have the time and I knew my face was as "fixed" as it was going to get as I had just checked it five minutes ago. "Well, maybe just a peek." I thought, but at that moment Becky opened the door and ushered Miss St. James through the door.

Sheer will power kept me from tumbling from the chair like a rag doll. Becky walked out of the office shutting the door after her. I sat speechless in my chair concentrating on breathing and sitting upright.

"Reggie it's been ages"

If you want more you'll have to read the story folks

thanks for your time
regards, The Mrs

:)
 
Scribbles are happening

I just visited my personal profile page and LO! My story Pixels of Desire is already posted.

My story is about a man's obsession with a young woman he chats with on the internet and how he finally gets to meet her.

There's a new poem Dram of Dreams that was posted on the 15th.

My poem is in answer to the "same title challenge" thrown down by Darkmaas on the Poetry Discussion and Feedback forum.

Don't forget to vote!
 
The Bacchae

Another story of sacred sex, this time with Dionysus, the god of wine and ecstasy.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=108964

In this story, two young couples in ancient Greece run into the Bacchae, the frenzied followers of Dionysus.

Dionysus is a very unusual god, especially for the Greeks, whose gods were so rational and orderly. Dionysus was anything but that, and seemed to represent their dark and irrational side, sometimes good, sometimes horrible.

In this story I was trying to portray what it might be like to be caught up in an ecstatic frenzy and experience a kind of transcendent sex with the god of passion himself.

Feedback's always welcome.

---dr.M.
 
I am finally posting here...

Dr. M, :rose:

You've been helpful to me so far and I am glad you have this board. I suppose I shoud've posted my story updates sooner, but here it goes, because there are quite a few. I will post an ad weekly rather than everytime I add something new, if that is okay. I write compulsively after all. Constructive comments on each story is sincerely appreciated.


TOP 3 READER FAVORITES (by votes):

Journal Entry 12/7/97
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=108197
A pleasant and teasing erotic romp up and down the house. It's a very sweet little story with easygoing heterosexual activity.

Mother, I've Lost Faith
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=108175
A devastatingly beautiful encounter between a devoutly Christian mother and her increasingly suicidal son. An excerpt from Soup Wars.

When Gwubo met Guadalupe
(narrow interest/ick factor warning - consentual medical torture)
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=108163
An unhappy ex-doctor, ex-serial killer turned head of a corporation finds love and understanding in a Tijuana brothel. An excerpt from Soup Wars.

See our other stories at http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=255762


THE WORST LITEROTICA STORY EVER OR BOLD ART?

I'd love to sell out completely. It's just that nobody has been willing to buy. " - John Waters

"'We're the moral conscience of the industry,' says the distributor of Fag Hag and Fat Guy Goes Nutzoid." - City Pages quoting Lloyd Kaufman


An craptacular epic inspired by highly offensive and schlocky b-movies. The female component of SWP (at the protest of the male SWP,) has either created a work of incredible artistic integrity or the most craptacular piece schlock virtual pulp fiction ever to grace the pages of Literotica. This piece is written entirely as a stream of consciousness rap musical. It also happens to be a twisted inspirational story. It stars a foul-mouthed, green-haired, half-Polish/half-Japanese crossdressing Jewish prostitute, who also happens to be an HIV-ridden avenging bisexual druggie and vampire schoolgirl impersonating midget bastard from hell who can cook a mean bowl of kluski kapusta po. The first chapter is out and more (for better or worse) are to come. Each chapter guaranteed to offend someone!

Polska Blood Sucka Fucka
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=108488

Cheers,
Vas of SWP
 
I have a single story so far, my next story will be a BDSM or Anal, depending on which is finished first...LOL... Any constructive comments are welcome! I am such a virgin at writing, but I enjoy it so much..

My first story is linked below....
 
New Story posting

I recently posted Part 2 to my story My Monster Ball. I would appreciate any feedback you can provide.

In part 1, the main character is seduced my his girlfriend's teenage sister. I received sufficient feedback to warrant the creation of a second part to the story. In part 2, he longs to have a second interlude with the sister, but he is not sure if it was just a fling or if the sister would like to continue what was started. The situation is further complicated by his girlfriend's jealous nature.

Part 1 can be found at http://www.literotica.com/stories/s....php?id=101045,

and part 2 can be found at http://www.literotica.com/stories/s....php?id=109963.

Is the story worth a part 3?

Thank you for you response.
 
New Story Additions

Hello there again,

We've just posted another excerpt from "Soup Wars," "Candi Reads Sister Sara's Diary." This was a collaboration between Loki and I, and it stars a runaway who takes refuge in a church. Her lust for an older nun is thwarted before it happens after she reads a forbidden journal that reveal's Sister Sara's past.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=108214

(Loki had nothing to do with the next addition.) Skylark is back in my ambitious to create the crappiest erotic novel EVER. The first chapter has received 2784 page views and a perfect 1.0 score so far to back up this claim. The second chapter already is following suit with another perfect 1.0. In this installment, our rapping anti-hero plots to kill his pimp, earns money by humping an old guy while on poppers and gets disgusted by his cranky anti-Semitic "girlfriend". Entered to the Bullwer-Lytton worst opening line to the worst novel ever writing contest. It's tastelessness at it's most socially unredeemable.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=108488

Plus as usual, check out our other stories and poetry here:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=255762

Cheers,
Vas of SWP
 
Not sure if I have any readers who follow my work, since I am such a new submitter. However, I have my links in my sig line. My newest store is New Year's Eve to Remember. It's a non-erotic werewolf story, with a slight twist at the end.
 
Well, I had another story accepted today. This one is a vampire story entitled The Jungle. I don't personally like it as much as my others, I think the dialogue is too.....dunno...too something, it's just not right, it's jumbled and hesitant and I think lacks coherency *shrugs* Hopefully, it's just me. Would ya'll let me know what you think, and give suggestions? I've finished my first erotic story today and I feel the same about the dialogue in it...it's frustrating to be satisfied with the rest of the story and still be afraid to let it go because of the darn dialogue. *sigh*
 
New story

Hi all,

I've just posted a new story. I has been getting great feedback thoug there are some things I could polish up on. It is very long ...two chapters with three parts each. The links are below.

If you are looking for a simple "Fuck" story or are into anything out of the ordinary (like bondage, s&m, icest etc.) then this is not the story for you.

The story is entitled Precious Fate. It is in the Romance Catagory and is a sexy and romantic story of a person who runs into a woman years after they first meet. It is told as if the narrator is looking back upon the escapade years later. Again, it is very long so read it when you have time and patience.

Chpt 1: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=110056

Chpt 2: http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=110058


Feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Mythrender
 
An Interesting Life, Part Two

Actually, for some reason, Lit changed it to Chapter two. Anyway, it's the sequel to my most read story from early Summer. The first part deals with a young lady's first threesome and was inspired by a friend who really did run into 2 ex-boyfriends in the mall and suggested to me the extra step for a story. Likewise, Chapter Two is inspired by her (Meg from my INTERVIEW PROJECT THREE in case you're curious.)and a recent pregnancy scare. I think it's some of my best writing although I wasn't one hundred percent happy with the ending because of certain real-life events. I hadn't planned on going beyond this but the girl really does lead an interesting life--more like a sitcom--so you never know. Please comment.AN INTERESTING LIFE, CHAPTER TWO
 
Back
Top