New Story Advertisments

Brand New in This Wing of Lit

Hello all!

While I've been around Lit for a while, this is my first trip to this wing of Lit. I must say, I feel like I've stumbled upon a whole new realm! Wow!

The reason for my discovery is simple. . .my first story submitted was just accepted today! ::smiles broadly:: Now that I've gotten my feet wet, I look forward to getting serious about writing.

Please feel free to have a "look-see" at my first effort.

It was written several years ago and was inspired by the man I was dating at the time. He was the most passionate, sexy man I had ever been involved with and on some level I guess I felt a bit inadequate. I figured the only way I could ever bring him as much pleasure was if there were several of me. HA!

I look forward to reading all of you in the near future.

Ciao~
 
Star Girl

New story un 7/23/03: "Star Girl"

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=101346

This is listed as BDSM and superficially it is, but what it's really about is a man's feelings during an impromptu BDSM session. People who think that D/s is only about bullying someone or beating them up maybe should read this.

I trhink it came off pretty well. At least, I think it says what I wanted to say, and that's about as much as an author can hope for. Whether it says what you want to hear is another story.

Of course comments and criticisms are eagerly sought and hugely appreciated.

---dr.M.
 
My newest peice of...uhm...art

temptation

Sorry, I suck at thinking of titles. It was "maria and chris chat" for the couple weeks I worked on it.

So, this is a "chat" style story that just went up this morning. I'm hoping to get at least two feedback emails, so if you want to be a martyr you could send both and help the world out = )

Thanks if you read it

-Chicklet
 
Raping Chantel/Chantel's Revenge/Looking for feedback.

Raping Chantel/Chantel's Revenge
I have just submitted a new story. I have never written anything in this genre before.

The idea for this story came from a newspaper article that I read. The names of the characters in this story were never part of the newspaper article.

I am not sure if I will write a piece like this again, but I would love feedback.

I am specifically looking for feedback concerning the dialog.

Here is the link to the story, however it has not been added yet to any category as it is pending.

http://members.literotica.com:81/me...?storyid=103007
 
New Story

it only has alittle bit of an erotic nature...working on something more hard core...but the writing seems silly to me.....have to work through it...but i'd LOVE any feedback.....


*looks down to my first story*


click if you wish

:)
 
my first try as well...

But not my last! I am going to continue this and should have that second part up soon as well. I have an idea to create an entire arc of stories around characters in this story, possible including those only named. I was thinking of letting myself be guided by feedback and audience wishes as well as my internal muse.

A Pleasant Surprise
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=100900
 
Concerning Star Girl:
I do think the story worked for BDSM, Doc. There is an element of not knowing what's just around the corner in a good BDSM scene (written or otherwise) that is just as much about the sub as it is about the 'bully.'

The recurring space theme gives the girl an innocence and romantiscm, and enhance the escapism. I particularly like how the ending paragraph ties in this theme with the author's ego in allowing her to expound upon her fascinations. Good work.


I do have a technical question that has not come up with previous submissions of our work. We submitted a story several days ago in text with centered italics to emphasis two sections as lyrical (actually part of a chant or tribal song). The first wasn't centered and the second wasn't even italicized.

Is there an easy way to ensure that text cut/pasted will transfer as it was written in terms of margins, etc? And is there a simple way to edit this without completely resubmitting? I'm afraid I know the answer...

Thanks for any thoughts and for any comments on our stories!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=103621
 
Another Piece of Tripe...

For those of you who read in the "Non-Consent" catagory I have a new one that seems to be doing quite well.

In Mercy Stop Smoking Clinic Ann goes to a doctor who uses hypnotism to cure her habit. What Ann is unaware of is that the doctor has used hypnotism to replace her smoking with something better.

All feedback is appreciated. Enjoy.
 
Re: My newest peice of...uhm...art

Chicklet said:
temptation

Sorry, I suck at thinking of titles. It was "maria and chris chat" for the couple weeks I worked on it.

So, this is a "chat" style story that just went up this morning. I'm hoping to get at least two feedback emails, so if you want to be a martyr you could send both and help the world out = )

Thanks if you read it

-Chicklet

Actually, I think that the title is very suitable for this story and it struck a chord with me. Although I thought it was a bit one sided, it still made me read to the end to see if she would give in to the temptation.

D A Stone
 
It's nice to see that people are announcing their newest stories here, but, Lord, you people are modest!

This thread provides a place where you can advertise your story, talk about it, give the reader an idea of what it's about, sell it.

This is the only place on Lit where you'll be able to talk to the reader before they read your story. Isn't there something you'd like to know besides general feedback? Was it hot enough? Was the dialogue crappy? Was the ending too abrupt? Was it too long?

Unless you submit a story to the story criticism board, this is the best chance you'll have to get those questions answered.

Just my opinion.

---dr.M.
 
Hi All, I'm relatively new here, and I've posted three stories. The most recent is the second chapter of a BDSM series I've started. I prefer an historical context for my stories; they're just more fun to write. I've received some very encouraging feedback on my stories and really appreciate those who take the time to send it. I'd be interested in receiving feedback from fellow writers.

I'm currently working on a third chapter in my series and also a romantically themed story - don't know if I'll place it in novels/novellas or romance.

At any rate, following is the link to the first chapter in my series, At His Pleasure. Enjoy!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=102695
 
I have to give your thread an unsolicited plug, Dr. M. Last week I posted here about a story that had just been posted. That story has had 17,000 hits in a week and more votes more votes than I've ever had before.

Thanks for a great place to advertise. :kiss:<--- (Warrented)
 
I posted a two part story in First Time that I would love to attract some serious feedback. The first part attracted a 4.65 from those that voted but only 36 votes so far and I would really like to hear some critical thought from other authors, especially those that read parts 1 and 2. So far the only feedback I have received has been of the "great job" variety without talking specifics about story or characterization, etc. PLEASE, PLEASE, WHIP ME, BEAT ME, HELP ME IMPROVE!
 
I have posted a short story of two lovers. The story is in Erotic Couplings but it could have just as well been in Romance.

The story takes place over a short period on a beach somewhere at night. It was created to illustrate a personal fantasy of mine and, I hope, a few readers too. It was written for a particular person and has gone through several version before this final one. I hope she enjoys it and you do too.


Any feedback is always appreciated. Enjoy.

The link
 
Advertisements

I think this is great! My first story will be submitted in the next couple of days, and I am very excited to tell about it, and get feedback. This is probably the only post on Lit, that I have been able to follow through on. It stays pretty much on track!
You will be seeing an 'advertisement' very soon, on my story, and keep up the great work here!
AmericanWench
 
New story: Driving (into) Miss Mathers

This is a story about a 35 year-old high school histroy/drivers ed. teacher (Jill Mathers) and her friend Jenna, who take advantage of two 18 year-old students (Jason and Ricky). I worked pretty hard on developing the story, and I think people here might enjoy it. For those of you who like interracial or group sex scenes, I urge you to check it out!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=105429

Thanks!

-C
 
Last edited:
We posted about this story already in another tread, but we wanted to plug our story here as well. The story is the first submission made here and the only one so far, although we do plan on doing more.

The story is about a couple, who after dating for a while, finally make love to each other. This is our first foray into the world of erotic fiction and we would love to hear the opinions of you all.

We have shared this story via e-mail with many of our friends and it was their encouragement that made us decide to submit it to this site. The story is written in first person, but by two people and the point of view jumps from one person to the other, which leads to some repetition. This is intentional, as one of the things we are considering for this story is to record an audio version. It is almost like a play.

Once the remaining 3 parts of this story are written and submitted, we plan on doing another version of this same story written in third person.

We think that this story came out pretty good and all of the feedback we have received so far has been positive, but as you can imagine, we would love to have even more feedback.

Please note that in the places the style is a bit formal, which is the fault of me (the male half of this team), as I have been up until this point primarily a technical writer (I have three technical books published under my real name), so please bear that in mind.

Here is the link. I am more interested in comments on the plot and on the feelings that the story invokes (if any) than on the grammar and spelling, although any feedback will of course be greatly appreciated.

D A

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=104015
 
My latest efforts are up for all to view. It's the first chapter of a three parter, both other parts already up for submission, but not yet available for viewing.

Anyway it is called "The Sex Express Ch. 01" and it is as close as I'll probably ever get to writing a nice semi-romantic story, or as semi-romantic as sex on a public train will ever get. It's somewhat modeled on some of my own experiences (not the sex part) and some stories/rumours I heard as a frequent train traveller. So I've mixed them together and come up with "The Sex Express."

Anyway I suggest if your interested have a view and see what you think. You can find the story at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=106892

and if that doesn't work try my author page listed below. :)

Back to writing .....

Fly ....
 
Throwing my tripe up on the block

My latest entry continues in the vein of my previous entries. Christian Loving: Shechem. It is a NonConsent story, with a hint of incest and some fantasy preggo sex / lactation. It's four Lit pages long, so it's not exactly a 'quickie'.

A brother invites his sister up to stay with him while she scouts the college campus. There's also a 'college party' (underagers and beer) going on that weekend, and she's feeling up to taking in the college nightlife. Unbeknownst to either of them, there's another who will be at the party who is all too aware of taking advantage of the nightlife.

Since this continues the Christian Loving storyline, the characters reference a few prior events. I did what I could to make it a standalone story, but a little background never hurts. Basically, the brother may have knocked up his stepmother in a round of acting out their impregnation fantasies (as commanded by the Bible no less!). His father and sister are oblivious to this.

As always I would appreciate any feeback I can get. I am aware my control of verb tenses is horrible, but feel free to rail me on that if you wish! :)
 
Chapter 2 of The Sex Express

Hey guys, just letting you know that Chapter 2 of "The Sex Express" is now up on site for everyone to read. If you liked Chapter 1 you should like Chapter 2, although Chapter 2 is meant to be a little edgier in terms of lustfulness rather than true affection ....

Anyway, if you like the idea of sleeping with a stranger on a public train, this is the story for you. Here's the link:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=106893

And if that link doesn't work try my author page below.....

Back to writing ....

Fly ....
 
And just when you thought I was gone. The third and final chapter of "The Sex Express" story is now up and ready for viewing. In this chapter you are left wondering just what happened in the first two, did certain things actually happen??? Or were they all figments of Carl's imagination???

Here's the link:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=106894

And if that doesn't work try the link below as always :)

Back to writing ....

Fly ...
 
Thanks for the opportunity to advertise my latest story called 'ONE NASTY NIGHT' While in the BDSM Category, it is not a 'traditional' story with all the usual BDSM pain/bondage elements. In fact, there is NO bondage, no pain nor is there a traditional Master/sub relationship.

Instead, it is about a night where a smart, strong woman is drawn into debauched sexual discovery by a powerful man. She wants it, she needs it, but giving up her self control, letting herself go is not always an easy thing to do. She struggles with this conflict while she wallows in extreme pleasures and discovers her dark side. But of course, there are consequences...


http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=106803
 
Back
Top