A streetwalker and her john

There are eight million stories in the Naked City

I'm getting a bit on in years so I don't know if that reference in the story is as well known as it used to be.

It refers to the title and tag line of a 1948 movie and then a TV show from 1958 to 1963.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNYUq2ACpHQ:

A young Roddy McDowall plus some vintage commercials.
 
It's a "let's pretend" role-play but it does take place on location in 1970s New York.

https://www.literotica.com/s/role-playing-with-michelle-ch-04

I now remember that Travis Bickle's garage was two blocks south of one of those locations. That building was demolished and replaced by a huge apartment house about five years ago.

I don't have much insightful to say about this one, but I thought it was an interesting angle to take - it comes across as a story that's about sex, without going out of its way to be sexy - more about trying to analyse the moment.
 
That's part of the human condition - sex is not always sexy. It can be a lot of other things too: disappointing, disturbing, disgusting, even violent.

Prostitution seems off-putting to me for various reasons, although I've read accounts by other men who are quite avid for it. The trope often goes: "I paid her for two reasons: to be with me, and then to go away afterwards."
 
Back
Top