Your favorite incest stories?

I'm not a big Incest genre fan, besides D/d

The reason I came to lit was because of sumddy, who is the absolute master of D/d imo.

sumddy submissions

The Reverend Joshua and his Emma and Lily are my favorites

He is a completely unique writer--more a poet/artist than a traditional fiction writer. He does not do character development, has very little plot or conversation. I can't see his stories being interesting to anyone who does not have a strong D/d fetish. He's a fetish writer, imo, meaning, it's not about the writing, it's about the eroticism.

Since he left lit he's maintained a popular tumblr page where he simply adds stream of consciousness text to still images and gifs--a more suiting format for him, I think, than traditional "stories." His work is solid gold. He is a pioneer in the D/d fetish, the first one I read to be unapologetically positive about it, bringing forth the taboo, expressing it very bravely imo.

Aside from him there is only a small handful of D/d stories that appeal to me on lit.

French Lessons by emmylou93 is a perfect little gem. A perfect erotic story imo. I wouldn't change a word.

Teaching Sara by greeneyedvirgin is a completely filthy, sizzling hot story.

Other than that, I would read any incest by DoctorHook, my writing partner on one story. His One Night on Aquila Island was the very first sibcest I ever liked, and a masterpiece. I even like his mom/son, Northern Light.

The sibling code

Try mine, it's got light bondage and exhibitionism but has been pretty well received.

Ones with NO ANAL in them

What the hell is it with mother/son incest that it seems to bring out the gay boys and their fascination with the asshole. Damn it, I wish I could read one story that doesn't have some mother wanting a cock up her ass.
I'm sure their are woman (and lots and lots of gays) who do indeed enjoy anal sex but frankly, I find it disgusting and it spoils otherwise great stories for me.
Cockhole writes extremely erotic and very horny stories. Very little anal. One of the best writers in here and he doesn't need that anal crutch.

I also stop reading when someone calls someone else SWEETIE
for fucks sake, enough of that stupid moniker, it's every other fucking paragraph in some stories

I'm not listing mine, see my favourites. You wom't find much anal there though :)

What the hell is it with mother/son incest that it seems to bring out the gay boys and their fascination with the asshole. Damn it, I wish I could read one story that doesn't have some mother wanting a cock up her ass.
I'm sure their are woman (and lots and lots of gays) who do indeed enjoy anal sex but frankly, I find it disgusting and it spoils otherwise great stories for me.
Cockhole writes extremely erotic and very horny stories. Very little anal. One of the best writers in here and he doesn't need that anal crutch.

I also stop reading when someone calls someone else SWEETIE
for fucks sake, enough of that stupid moniker, it's every other fucking paragraph in some stories

I'm not listing mine, see my favourites. You wom't find much anal there though :)

Wouldn't a gay boy prefer father/son stories, Sweetie?

Hey, buttercup

Wouldn't a gay boy prefer father/son stories, Sweetie?

That's a good point, how the hell would I know?, that's a category I've never explored.
But you'd certainly think so but maybe they have "daddy" issues, don't know, don't care
I wonder if gay boys want to fuck their moms but only in the ass?
well, no, not really, I'd rather not go there
but this sweetie thing, that's got to stop

That's a good point, how the hell would I know?, that's a category I've never explored.
But you'd certainly think so but maybe they have "daddy" issues, don't know, don't care
I wonder if gay boys want to fuck their moms but only in the ass?
well, no, not really, I'd rather not go there

You might go for a less-prejudicial attitude, Sweetie. I don't think the world is going to stop just for you.

There are two likely reasons that moniker, as well as others such as "honey", appear so frequently in such stories.

The first is that you're an outlier, and the bulk of the readership either doesn't mind, or actually prefers it. Supply and demand. If the readership was rejecting stories using those monikers, authors would stop writing them. When something is preferred, and rewarded by the readership, it tends to attract more of the same.

The second is an attempt to avoid at least some repetition. One of the things you commonly use to replace a name for this purpose is relationship to other characters. In incest, that relationship is a kink, and is ( or should be ) getting hammered hard. Plus, that relationship may actually be utilized as a proper name.

M/S stories are a perfect example. Mom is both the relationship, and the name most associated with her by the son character. That completely eliminates an avenue of reference to avoid repetition. You have to compensate somewhere, and replacing the son character's proper name with a pet name is one of them.

The tides are against you, I'm afraid. Since it irks you, you're going to have to keep searching for stories without it, and they're going to be few and far between.

The tides are against you, I'm afraid. Since it irks you, you're going to have to keep searching for stories without it, and they're going to be few and far between.

Another solution is enhanced search functionality that allows one to search and find stories that do not contain the word "sweetie."

Couple of my favorites.

Behind the Shed - CPhucker.

Daddy's Good Little Bad Girl - roackandroller

The author f1manoz also has a couple of good ones:
"The Thin Line Between"
"Trawling Atlantis"
Too bad the guy closed his account recently, all his stories disappeared. Maybe these stories can still be found at somewhere on the internet.

That's a shame. I was lucky to have read his stories tho. Does anyone know where you can read his stories elsewhere? the Wayback Machine doesn't have it.

Btw, I discovered that many other good writers decided to close their accounts, and their stories dissapeared, what could be the reasons?

Last edited:
Btw, I discovered that many other good writers decided to close their accounts, and their stories dissapeared, what could be the reasons?
One of two main reasons - they've taken them commercial and pull them from a free read site; or, they pull them for personal reasons, no longer wanting their stories to be available on the internet. If the latter, there are many writers here who say you should respect their wishes, and not go using Wayback Machine to find old work. People move on, die, clear up their house before they do so. Any number of reasons.

That's a shame. I was lucky to have read his stories tho. Does anyone know where you can read his stories elsewhere? the Wayback Machine doesn't have it.

Some other authros also post on sites such as storiesonline. This guy though, seems to have just disappeared. If Google and Wayback Machine doesn't work, those stories are probably gone for good.

As for the reasons. Well, they obviously don't want their stories on the Internet any more. Beyond that, no point to speculate, life happens I guess. They let us read the stories for free. So it's not like they own us readers anything. Certainly they own us no explanation.

As for the reasons. Well, they obviously don't want their stories on the Internet any more.
A Western humorist wrote: "A miner here tied a stick of dynamite around his neck and lit the fuse. Relatives and friends say they can't imagine why he did this. Of course this is only a theory, but he may have been tired of living." Same thing.

My favourite stories on Lit are actually all daddy/daughter ones, especially slutty daughters or daddies who talk nasty :heart:

Apologies for being unable to link (am a newbie and still figuring my way around forums) but my all time favourites are the ‘Sweet Sis’ series by True Brit, and the ‘Cara & Daddy’ series by classy_with_curves.

Both make me cum so hard. Every. Single. Time.:kiss:

rant off

Another solution is enhanced search functionality that allows one to search and find stories that do not contain the word "sweetie."

I just felt like getting that off my chest ha, I keep reading
Narrowing the search is a great idea but I'd miss a lot of great stories.
Same with anal. I am so sick of anal.
I see a lot in m/s incest, weird, I started another thread on it

I am so sick of anal.
I see a lot in m/s incest, weird, I started another thread on it
I write (but don't much read) incest. After any M/S story, commenters demand that mom be firmly ass-fucked. Responding to that is called "reader service" in SciFi-Fantasy authorship.

I'm not big on anal but I'll employ double and triple penetrations as gimmicks. My Three Sons MUST have a trifecta. Variants: a couple of daughters have strapons to use on mom. Or dad. The possible geometries of moms, dads, and kids with toys, can get pretty dirty.

Back