The place to be. ✌

Good afternoon everyone ☺

I'm just popping in to say hey 🌹

Hopefully everyone is having a great day!

Because Mahomes sounds like Kermit the frog.. 😂😂😂

Also because he got his ass whooped tonight by Tom Brady 😝

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been a good football week 😊

The Patriots beat the Bears 38-31, in a game that came down to one yard.

The Redskins beat the Cowboys 20-17, with the Cowboys losing in the most hilariously painful way.

The Panthers beat the Eagles 21-17, with the Panthers coming back late in the game to score 21 unanswered points.

All is right in the NFL ✌

Hello! I haven’t been around in.... I don’t know - a few months? I hope you guys have been keeping my igloo cold 😂

I also have bottles of wine, whiskey and one champagne... if only I had a party planned to get rid of it lol! Last year everyone gave me chocolate, this year it’s all alcohol! I’m going to have to start pouring it on cereal! 😂

Hello! I haven’t been around in.... I don’t know - a few months? I hope you guys have been keeping my igloo cold 😂

I'm still on break, a long break but I'll occasionally log in to see if anything is happening on this thread 😊

It's freezing here so I'm sure it'll be good 😝

I’m making birthday cocktails! Woo lol 🍹 🍸

Happy (late) birthday!!! ☺🎂🍸🍰🍷

Happy birthday! Its to early for a cocktail here, but save me one for later. :D

Hey! 😝 how's it going?

What was the time there when you posted?

Still enough for about seven cocktails left :D

I also have bottles of wine, whiskey and one champagne... if only I had a party planned to get rid of it lol! Last year everyone gave me chocolate, this year it’s all alcohol! I’m going to have to start pouring it on cereal! 😂

Oh nice ✌ sounds like you'll be buzzed all year 😂

Not sure how that would work but who knows? 😝

Back