Release times: anyone else having 9 day plus issues

silkstockingslover

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Posts
290
Hi
Just curious if the time from sending your story in until release has suddenly become an issue.

My newest story was sent in last Sunday and still is pending and it isn’t an illustrated.

Although my illustrated has been pending since March for whatever that is worth.

Thanks Jasmine

Tough to plan weekly releases when there suddenly seems to be no lie awhen... use to be 3-4 days.

Thanks
 
It's hard to know

Hi Jasmine,

It's surprising in a way that the site actually achieves the things it does achieve. From the outside looking in, it appears that it is administered by Manu and Laurel -- two people running a 24-hour, 7-day, 12 month site which also seems to have an increasing number of submissions (as well as the commercial elements of getting paid advertising to support it). It's amazing that they achieve what they do -- do they ever have a holiday?

However, it is frustrating for contributors. I know what it feels like waiting to have a story posted after you have submitted it and wondering whether or not it has been approved.

I have also commented on the frustrating delays now experienced in waiting for comments on stories to be moderated and added to the comments thread. (As I write this, it's been fifteen hours since the last comments were posted.)

I have no idea what the real situation is, but it does look like overload to me. You have my sympathy but I doubt that anybody can offer anything more than that.

Lue
 
Today makes 9 days for me. Submitted a story to the celebrity section and have watched everything go up in this time except my story that was submitted by rtf file. I may just pull it back and paste the story in the box like I used to do.

This has only ever happened once before.
 
Release issue

I submitted a story August 20; it is still pending. I've sent several messages.

Things seem different. I almost wonder if someone is ill.

Malraux
 
Back
Top